Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs: 1.30 Beta

<< < (4/59) > >>

Zuul:

--- Quote from: drake on June 26, 2010, 12:22:55 PM ---Definitely improving. 

Although, you might want to post a new build that fixes the bug where we can't get uniques. 

Also, I noticed that on crashes when advancing a week (which happens almost every week for me), the game log always has adding a new recruitable gang as the last line.

--- End quote ---

Have you checked this?

--- Quote from: config file ---WARNING: BE CAREFUL here; the number of
recruitable gangs plus the number of potential hired
gangs must not exceed the number of names stored in
HiredGangNames.txt. For example, with 20 names, you
could have a max of 12 recruitables since you have to
account for the possible 8 hired gangs.
--- End quote ---

ChaosKishin:
technically this isn't a bug, but since the current version of the editor (.68b) isn't compatible with the most recent changes to the config file if you use it to edit the file you will lose the 'GirlMeet' and 'SlaveHousePerc' lines.

drake:
Ah, gang names, that might be the case, cause I deleted a lot of them, of course I was crashing before that but it is still one less cause, so hopefully it won't be so frequent.

alexpn:

--- Quote from: ChaosKishin on June 26, 2010, 04:43:10 PM ---technically this isn't a bug, but since the current version of the editor (.68b) isn't compatible with the most recent changes to the config file if you use it to edit the file you will lose the 'GirlMeet' and 'SlaveHousePerc' lines.
--- End quote ---
Confirm. After editing config.xml by .68b don't meet any girl since game don't find GirlMeet in config and count as zero. It can be corrected using config.xml from update archive and editing without wmedit.

DocClox:
I've got a laptop with a touchpad, and if your finger strays onto the bottom edge of the pad, it generates mouse wheel events. It's quite easy to drift into that zone when you're moving the mouse pointer which can be a pain, but generally doesn't make much difference.

Anyway, in this case I was moving the pointer over the buttons on the main screen and one of them fired as if clicked. That could have been explained by me accidentally tapping the pad and generating a click, but  the button fired several times in succession, which usually means mousewheel events.

I'll see if I can replicate it a bit later - I don't have the lappy to hand at the moment.

[edit]

Confirmed. If I put the pointer over the game save button and run my finger over the scroll area on the trackpad, I get about a hundred queued save button events

[edit]

Anyone else find that girls captured in the catacombs occasionally arrive dead?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version