devolution

Author Topic: Bugs 1.29  (Read 50625 times)

Offline letmein

Re: Bugs 1.29
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2009, 12:19:55 AM »
I use YouTube.  The music quality is surprisingly good, you don't have to consider little things like "legality", and if you're willing to put up with re-finding some songs every couple months (stupid record companies and their "profit margins"...  ;) ) you can listen to literally anything.
Still lurking.

Offline Rose

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2009, 12:38:10 AM »
I usually just play my "anime music" playlist. Mostly because I love when the randomizer does stuff like start playing "Raspberry Heaven" while I'm looking at a picture of Sakaki getting tentacled by Chiyo-Chichi.

In fact, that kind of weird coincidence happens improbably often... I'm starting to think my media player does it on purpose...
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline HSiv

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2009, 11:04:37 AM »
Whenever i start the game and try to load a preveous game (from 1.29) the gamefreezes and takes a long time and get the message  that its not responding. And whenever i have played a time the entire game crashes and i have to restart it entirely since i can't load a previous saved game  :-[

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2009, 12:11:33 PM »
Whenever i start the game and try to load a preveous game (from 1.29) the gamefreezes and takes a long time and get the message  that its not responding.

There's a bug in this release: pregnancy breaks the save files. Not sure why yet.

And whenever i have played a time the entire game crashes and i have to restart it entirely since i can't load a previous saved game  :-[

Anything particular bring on the crash?

[edit]

On the items screen, if you transfer an object between two girls, and do so from right to left, the object is copied.

Useful for venus jewels :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:53:22 PM by DocClox »

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2009, 01:54:55 PM »
Another bug:
When a girl gets raped, it can happen that the rapist gives her a tip.

Edit:

And another one, sorry for finding more work for you.

I have girls with incomplete fetish list under "more details". For example Hakurei Reimu has the trait cool person but the fetish cool isn't in her fetish categories. Asahina Mikuru, Akizuki Ritsuko and some random girls had this problem, too.
I don't know if it is a coincidence, but every time a fetish is missing, the linked trait is the first one in the trait list.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:05:52 PM by Count Zero »

Offline letmein

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
How the *hell* did you figure that out?  That's awesome...
Still lurking.

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2009, 03:12:15 PM »
If you meant me.

After every "Danger" Event about a rape, there is a regular Day/Night Shift event, describing a sex scene, but the part about payment is missing, but sometimes there is still the tip of 20 gold in this event, nothing more.

Offline jabb

• Donator
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »
I can't load any save games. When I try it the game stops responding, whoremaster.exe spikes in memory usage (up to 1,9 Gb) and shuts down (no error message).

I have same issue when I add girls megapack. Load causes constant increase in memory usage and then shut down. Even on fresh game without any girl.

end if damelog.txt is:
Code: [Select]
Loading girl: Hamano
Loading girl: Hamano
Loading girl: Nae
Loading girl: Nae
Loading girl: Hakurei Reimu
Loading girl: Hakurei Reimu
Loading girl: Chun-Li
Loading girl: Chun-Li
Loading girl: Asakura Ryouko
Loading girl: Asakura Ryouko
Loading girl: Yuuri
Loading girl: Yuuri
Loading girl:

Probably some girl stat causes infinite loop.

Offline null

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
Today Asahina Mikuru wiped out a 100/100/100 gang and made her daring escape into the night.

Surprisingly badass?

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2009, 09:38:47 AM »
I have same issue when I add girls megapack. Load causes constant increase in memory usage and then shut down. Even on fresh game without any girl.

Which girl pack are you using?  Or is it one you made yourself?
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline jabb

• Donator
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2009, 09:41:28 AM »
Which girl pack are you using?  Or is it one you made yourself?

I use pack from this post: http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=5.0 without any other mods.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
Are you using SGB's random girls pack from that thread?  I don't recognize the names as any characters from the Megapack, so I think they must be randomly generated girls.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline jabb

• Donator
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
Are you using SGB's random girls pack from that thread?  I don't recognize the names as any characters from the Megapack, so I think they must be randomly generated girls.

Ok, got it. Offending file was Megapack.girls from "Round 5 Fix"  :) Without it game saved and loaded smoothly. I don't know what with other save/load issues (esp. with pregnant girl) - gotta test it.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2009, 06:53:36 PM »
I don't think anyone's mentioned this or its already been logged in the preg bug in 1.29, but you still have crash-load games if you get the girls out of pregnancy (birth) but don't have a grown daughter. Perhaps thats still considered pregnancy as the 80-day birth to adulthood thing sees a born girl as the same as in utero one. 

Offline Command

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »
I can't seem to buy any new brothels.  None seem to show up no matter how big my territory bet's.

So far it just the territory got to 50 to 60 and still nothing.