Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

BUGS

(1/5) > >>

letmein:
CURRENT VERSION:  1.26

Nothing in specific to report, but I figured I might try to keep a slightly coherent general bug thread - as often as possible/reasonable, I'll edit this post with reported bugs and cross them off as they're fixed.  I realize necno tries to list these as they come, but a second person keeping track can't hurt, and maybe this will help with people reporting the same three bugs over and over.

KNOWN BUGS:
[from other forum thread]

Icons on map don't enlarge properly.

All Relaxers cost the same with autopricing.

Girls buy items weirdly - multiple Combs, other odd combos.

Inseminated timer and PC pregnancy timers are still at 80 days.

Girls don't equip misc items they buy, but equip misc items when gifted.

Beaten rival crash; can happen randomly, also happens with multiple events.

Minus income crash (from errant variable), suspected cause from dungeon girls.

Torture tag doesn't stay on game reload - EXPLOIT.

Crash branding merciless girls.

Small chance of crash when accessing market, even with properly formatted girls.

Girls can get pregnant twice, with PC and other (related to errant pregnancy timer).

Crash from taking Hairbrush when girl owns Gold and regular versions.

Girls don't auto-equip Armor, Armbands.

The matron STILL doesn't put girls back to work.

Born daughters can inherit MILF trait.

Born daughters occasionally have odd ages - most are 18, some are as high as 25.

Girls born on the same day are the same random type, and have the same name.

Report of a girl at 1% health, with Chlamydia, not dying until sent to dungeon with no food.

Popularity is buggy.

Reported bug from beauty-given items - the looks aren't removed when the item is, and can be readded - EXPLOIT.

Dead girls can be interacted with.

Girls attacked by gangs are taken off work, and don't get reset.  MAYBE INTENTIONAL?

Income from groups may not be increasing as intended.

Gambling system seems buggy - some values seem not to be allowed, others seem to result in rapid money gain.

On restart, many aspects of the game are reset - the item market, the slave market, town girls, perhaps others - EXPLOIT.

MORE TO BE ADDED AS THREAD GROWS.

You'll note I haven't added in a couple bugs that weren't explicitly mentioned in the old Bugs thread.  That's mostly because I'm lazy.  If they really bother you, add them here, and then I'll add them here.

Alienhand:
Something I figured out is, if you let your girls work day and night inside the borthel its all fine (of course as long as you can keep them happy and alive), but if you let your girls work inside the borthel at day and on the streets at night or something different like this, after a few days they always change automaticaly to freetime, no matter if their stats are still perfect of not.

DocClox:
I don't know if it's a bug or nor, but it's a long time since I had a girl run away.

Maybe I'm just getting better at managing them...

hewhoispale:
I think the code that boosts the price for groups is still buggy, sometimes I get groups at the normal price and sometimes at the increased price. I've also noticed that in a shift with an under-billed group session there was a monsters and animals session with an increased price.

NuMysterio:

--- Quote from: Alienhand on October 14, 2009, 04:32:38 AM ---Something I figured out is, if you let your girls work day and night inside the borthel its all fine (of course as long as you can keep them happy and alive), but if you let your girls work inside the borthel at day and on the streets at night or something different like this, after a few days they always change automaticaly to freetime, no matter if their stats are still perfect of not.

--- End quote ---

Once in a while girls working the street are attacked by a rival gang, so they reset to free time but don't immediately go back.  I guess the way it's coded it pulls them from both jobs even if the other isn't the streets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version