Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

BUGS

<< < (2/5) > >>

DocClox:
The Image co-ordinates in the GirlManagement interface file don't seem to be honoured.

It looks as though the image is hardcoded relative to the window origin.

sammeh:
I cant even start a new game, I input a name, hit start and it just freezes up.
Using all the EE packs and fixes, all Megapacks and fixes, the "special" item pack, the "girls" pack and the "girlsaddon1" pack.

letmein:
I think I can help you with that:  you have a corrupt file somewhere, and I bet it's with your items.   If it was a girl pack, you would still be able to boot.  Check the "gamelog.txt" file, and see what the last line says.  It will probably be something like "Loading items from [file]".  Find that file, and delete it (or, actually, move it to test it first).  Then you should be fine.

Now, if your "gamelog.txt." file says "Initializing Graphics", then it's a game issue.  you may be missing some essential files to run the game - there is a download available in the master download thread.  Try that.  If it still doesn't work out for you, come back, start a new thread, and whine as loudly as possible... someone will eventually come up with a fix, if only to stop your complaints.  ;)

And... I suppose I should be complete... just how long are you waiting before calling it a "crash"?  Wait at least two minutes, and maybe even five, before calling it quits...  and make sure to try it at least twice.

sammeh:
Got it, thanks.
Seems the special pack was doing something.

hewhoispale:
Astaroth, whom I believe is a core girl, seems to have a default house percentage of 0%. Which might explain the weird money errors that she caused before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version