Author Topic: A couple of things.  (Read 2160 times)

Offline deadkingblue

A couple of things.
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »
Sometimes, for no aparent reason, all my inventory disapears, and i cant access it, i think it's still there because when i buy something that i had before it adds one to the number i originally had, and when i buy something new it has two of them, or the number of the item i previously had in that slot plus one. it kinda annoying, and the other thing, i think you should be able to increase the skill limit, and focus more on the training of individual girls, and make girls more expensive, or start out with less money, and make the requirement of gangs less immediate, so that you can establish a brothel before goiing to war with others.

haven't added items and have most recent version, it usually happens when i don't check my inventory for at least three game weeks, but not always.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:24:55 AM by deadkingblue »

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: A couple of things.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
I've never experienced or even recall hearing about the item problem, that's strange. Are you using the most recent version? Also have you added items to the game, there seems to be a limit on that. A fix was recently added for some item related problems here. I've been using it with my UI, Character, and items mods without any problems, seems like a stable update.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.