devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025369 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Combining the big mods
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2012, 06:58:25 PM »
Okay, it worked for the Studio, but I still don't see the Arena button.  Do I have to change the Town_screen.xml file?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2012, 07:01:55 PM »
Okay, it worked for the Studio, but I still don't see the Arena button.  Do I have to change the Town_screen.xml file?
Don't worry about the arena button as it wouldn't do anything yet.  I got it added to the game now but it's not released still hammering out a few things.

Offline crazy

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
Sure thing, I still haven't given up the idea of getting photoshop files and putting together a new skin... The thing is that it can be done only after you figure out what the final version of interface will look like in the patch. Skin, while working perfectly (in Russian) for WM Vanilla, breaks completely in your patch already :(
Idk why it wouldn't work for my version.  Really like that skin so something close to that is what I would like the interface to look like.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »
Brothel icons, not sure if this are better but I am tired of old red girl silhouette :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2012, 02:48:02 AM »
Post any and all you make.  Something I would like to do is a different button for every brothel would make it so much easier to know what brothel your going to from the map, as it is it can be confusing after you get about 4 on the map.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2012, 03:12:51 AM »
Post any and all you make.  Something I would like to do is a different button for every brothel would make it so much easier to know what brothel your going to from the map, as it is it can be confusing after you get about 4 on the map.

There is nothing that I can think of that represents Brothel except girl silhouettes and pb bunny logos. I can make a couple in different colors/styles. Question, should I put numbers on them? Like numbering from 1 to 6, maybe only on highlighted or only on off versions?
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2012, 03:30:46 AM »
There is nothing that I can think of that represents Brothel except girl silhouettes and pb bunny logos. I can make a couple in different colors/styles. Question, should I put numbers on them? Like numbering from 1 to 6, maybe only on highlighted or only on off versions?
Just do on off versions I'll number them.  Just do a mix of girl silhouettes and bunny logos.. cause I can't think of anything else either lol

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2012, 04:11:26 AM »
Just do on off versions I'll number them.  Just do a mix of girl silhouettes and bunny logos.. cause I can't think of anything else either lol

Ok, How are you planning to number transparent png without gimp or photoshop... it is a trick with paint. I'll hunt for some more logos then.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2012, 04:33:35 AM »
Ok, How are you planning to number transparent png without gimp or photoshop... it is a trick with paint. I'll hunt for some more logos then.
I think I miss understood lol.  If you want to number the actually button then go for it.. I thought you mean in the name lol.  I was just planning on having a different one for each so after you learned which they were for it would be easy just to click the one you needed by the different buttons.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
I think I miss understood lol.  If you want to number the actually button then go for it.. I thought you mean in the name lol.  I was just planning on having a different one for each so after you learned which they were for it would be easy just to click the one you needed by the different buttons.

Oki, so no numbers then :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2012, 04:57:15 AM »
These new buttons really make the map look better thanks so much Xela.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2012, 05:38:06 AM »
These new buttons really make the map look better thanks so much Xela.

Maybe we can also find a new map? :D

In any case, here are some options, there is a joke in between, try to guess which one :D
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2012, 05:39:06 AM »
3rd:
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator