Author Topic: Making picture packs for Girls  (Read 3926 times)

Offline bahamut505

Making picture packs for Girls
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:31:53 PM »
I have recently found this site, and after a while of learning about the game, searching, and downloading packs, I cannot find out how people know about what to name the pictures for scenes and whatnot. The WMEdit.8.32 only has Sex, Anal, Beast, Group, BDSM, Les, Profile, Preg, And Death.

These packs for girls I download have Bed, Combat, Dance, Ecchi, Hand, Mast, Nude, Oral, Sing, Strip, Torture, Wait, Titty, and Swim also.

Is there A board that I just cannot find or is there something wrong with my WME? I would like some help with this since I like to create girls and/or modify existing one for the game.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:50:36 AM by bahamut505 »

Offline Aquilus

Re: Making picture packs for Girls
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:00:55 AM »
This game has been heavily modded from the original.  Look under the user mods forum.

Offline bahamut505

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 08:06:03 PM »
I have have found the problem, the extra tags are for Whore Master Evolved which are found here

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3520.0

with more description here http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3532.0

This leads me to a differenct question. what Is Whore Master Evolved exactly? is it the .06.02.28 or is it EX?

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 01:16:39 AM »
The majority of the image types are here - Image Names that the game will recognize
This list only includes image types included in .06.02.19 and earlier.
I will add the new ones when I have time.

The FAQ in WME has not been updated since I started working on it so that information is extremely out of date.
If anyone has the time to rewrite the FAQ please do so.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:43:54 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline bahamut505

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 11:16:08 PM »
I found that Info about a day ago and bookmarked it to make sure I don't loose it. I am loving this game so far and especially love being able to make my own girls for the game, I just need to get better hold on creating the details for the girls. I am going to start my game design classes next semester, so once I start to get that kind of stuff under my belt, than I would be more than happy to help.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:21:46 PM by bahamut505 »