Author Topic: Domain renewal...  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Domain renewal...
« on: October 16, 2010, 09:26:29 PM »
For those who got the "domain is expired" message earlier, sorry about that. The Co.cc people never sent me an e-mail or anything about the domain being close to expiring so I had no idea until I tried getting on the forum today.

Anyway, it's renewed now and I added a reminder to my calendar for next year.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: Domain renewal...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 12:56:11 AM »
Yay, thanks Dagoth :D
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Wolf Lord Alucard

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 01:24:45 AM »
hey Dagoth i noiced this earlier today. so my question is there a place where we could send messages to you if this happens again to get the site up quicker?

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »
It shouldn't happen again with the domain, and I'll notice any other problems myself just as quickly I'd get a message.

By the way, we were down again today for a bit because of problems with my host this time; they've been shuffling around accounts between machines, and mistakenly stuck mine on a machine with insufficient bandwidth for my needs. Things might continue to be rough for a day or two until they get my account moved back.

Offline crouler

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »
Lol I was about to get my credit card up, but when I refreshed the page it was up xD lucky me :P