Author Topic: Pregnant images not being read?  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Ildon

Pregnant images not being read?
« on: January 08, 2011, 08:01:44 PM »
Up until now, I've had no troubles with much of anything in the game, but I've recently hit a bump in the road. After adding some image updates for some girls found over on the addons forum, I'm noticing that some of the girls are no longer displaying their pregnant images. I know that there was a bug of some sort awhile back which kept pregnant sex images from showing up, but I've never had a problem with pregnant profile images being read in the game. I can look in the girl's images in their folder, see 'preg.jpg', 'preg1.jpg', and so on, but the game never finds these images once I get rolling. Indeed, when I go into the girl's details and browse gallery, the pregnant category is grayed out as if no images existed, despite them having been fine before updating.

What might have gone wrong during the image update to cause something like this? I didn't add any new girls or alter the girlsx files in any way, rather just adding images to the existing folder. I see no mention of how images are read in those girlsx files anyway, so I have no idea how I might have borked something up in this case. Can anyone point me in the right direction for solving this problem?

Offline Ildon

Re: Pregnant images not being read?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
After some experimenting, it seems that having more than one pregnant profile image, with the first being named just 'preg.jpg', throws the whole thing off. Changing 'preg.jpg' to 'preg1.jpg' (or whatever number fits next into the sequence, should there already be a 1) allows all of them to appear in-game again.