Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 503603 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 02:22:58 PM »
Fixed. All the links should work now ^^

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
So...I found this searching for Panty from PSG:  http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=892.0

Thank you for those packs, I enjoyed WM:EX, it did limit your playstyle in the sense you needed have many girls to be able to even do most jobs, but it was a refreshing concept that IMO ended too soon.

I would like to ask your permission to perhaps merge those packs that either are still around, or I have on hand from my copy, into my modified & new packs for Crazy's & PP's mod (CPP?). Of course, giving you credit as the original source.

You may have your own plans for them, and I won't use nor distribute any of your work in any way without it.

Also, your links do work now.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 11:31:23 PM »
So...I found this searching for Panty from PSG:  http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=892.0

Thank you for those packs, I enjoyed WM:EX, it did limit your playstyle in the sense you needed have many girls to be able to even do most jobs, but it was a refreshing concept that IMO ended too soon.

I would like to ask your permission to perhaps merge those packs that either are still around, or I have on hand from my copy, into my modified & new packs for Crazy's & PP's mod (CPP?). Of course, giving you credit as the original source.

You may have your own plans for them, and I won't use nor distribute any of your work in any way without it.

Also, your links do work now.

D'oh! I just took all those down yesterday. Didnt think anyone used them/needed them anymore.
But I do still have them all, converted and updated for Crazy's and PP's.
I dont mind sharing them all again, but its like 9 gigs of images all together. xD
Tell you what, for now just request what you want and i'll add it, while slowly putting all the old ones back up.

And as far as sharing and merging my old packs, go nuts, doesn't bother me. Many of those WMEX packs are conversions anyway, granted i cleaned up all the shit(imo) images and added more/new ones.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 11:41:37 PM »
Added Mixed Girl pack 2

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »
Well if you still have unconverted packs you might not intend going over, I could redo them, keeping the .girlsx file as close as the original.

I wouldn't like to duplicate any packs you've made, or any other author's work for CPP's mod. I'm open to merging my packs, or contributing to finished packs with permission though.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:21 AM »
Well if you still have unconverted packs you might not intend going over, I could redo them, keeping the .girlsx file as close as the original.

I wouldn't like to duplicate any packs you've made, or any other author's work for CPP's mod. I'm open to merging my packs, or contributing to finished packs with permission though.

They are all converted. Just not packed and uploaded. Duplications will happen so im not to bothered about that myself. As far as the girlsx files go I dont mind switching mine out for someone who's done a better one haha. But anyway, I'll start uploading all my old ones. Starting with Panty and Stocking, since they came up. Then you can do whatever you want with em. :D

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 01:33:33 AM »
Added Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt pack

Offline Lurker

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 07:10:13 AM »
Added Final Fantasy Pack 1 and 2

These are likely girls everyone has, but since Crazy and PP and doing an awesome job updating their mod and seem to be interested in adding to i figure we may aswell get some of the old goodies up again.

Also, more FF girls coming up later today/tomorrow

Offline Lurker

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
Addeed Final Fantasy Pack 3

Offline Lurker

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »
Added Fighter Pack

Offline Lurker

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 04:13:03 AM »
Added a random girl pack

Offline Lurker

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »
Added Random girls pack 2 and 3

Converted from my old WMEX packs.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »
Keep up the good work!  I really like what I see!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 09:24:49 AM »
Keep up the good work!  I really like what I see!

Thank you thank you.
Saw Trex talking about random girls in the Crazy/PP threat so i figured id convert all my old stuff.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »
Added random girl Pack 4 and 5