Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025151 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 06:32:59 AM »
Okay what does it say when it crashes cause the game is building fine.  Go ahead and remove those two posts if you would.

Offline dethlord99

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 06:42:55 AM »
It says 'the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details.'

Offline crazy

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 06:47:44 AM »
It says 'the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details.'
Think I figured it out try this
Edit removed old version link
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 06:16:57 AM by crazy »

Offline dethlord99

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 06:49:35 AM »
Works fine now.

Offline crazy

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 06:54:03 AM »
Works fine now.
Good let me know if you find any other problems.

Offline dethlord99

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 06:54:41 AM »
I'll do my best.

Offline crazy

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 01:07:24 AM »
Hacking away some more got sexual interactions to now display a pic of that type all but oral and im working on getting that in.  Will update my SC tonight as its really out of date at this point.

Offline crazy

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 05:56:27 AM »
Oral will now show if the script has it set up right.  Uploading up to date SC
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 06:17:34 AM by crazy »

Offline crazy

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2012, 11:20:08 PM »
Going go ahead and release new version of the mod.  Sexual interactions now show pic to go with them.  New job fight beasts in arena its basic right now but I have plans to make it better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecsmu4wbpj2h5ql  Have to add your own girls as what i upload has none.

On a side note anyone who could help me fix the fluffer job actually make movies better that would be great and can't seem to get repair shop to be construct only so if anyone wants to take a crack at helping me fix that that would be great.  Other then that plz post any bugs found so I can add them to the list.

Offline crazy

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 06:32:32 AM »
Hacking away some more added Have strip to interactions so its in the script editor.  It increases strip skill and shows the strip pic for the interaction.  Working on adding have clean which would make a girl clean the brothel and show the maid pic ran into a hang that im trying to workout.  Would love to see someone take up making a good interaction script for normal WM.  I love Shade88's but its for Ex so would like to see something like that for the normal game so I could use it with my version lol.  If someone wants to take this up pm me and ill see if I can help by adding what I can.

Also hacking away at the arena I'm trying to get it so the 2nd job there pulls from a different type of girls aka arena girls.  Really want to add new ways to get girls and that is how I'm trying to do it right now is by having you win them in the arena if you win a match.  But its only pulling normal girls instead of the arena type I tried adding and it doesn't pull any unique girls either.  So going ask for some help would love to get this working but im not seeing why it isn't working.  Updated SC posted below.  Hopefully someone will help me out and we can get this working if not I'll just have it pull from normal girls instead.

SC- http://www.mediafire.com/?34urnqhs5bpdw5a

Last thing is there a such thing as to many pic types?  Ive added a lot of them almost one per job and have a few more I plan to added once I find a way to use them (and figure out what pic types to use for gambling hall jobs.) but gotta know what people think cause the way I see it is it don't hurt anything because if you don't use them they just show profile pic like it would have anyway for the most part I figure most of the types I added won't help with most girls but should make random girl packs better.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
Also hacking away at the arena I'm trying to get it so the 2nd job there pulls from a different type of girls aka arena girls.  Really want to add new ways to get girls and that is how I'm trying to do it right now is by having you win them in the arena if you win a match.  But its only pulling normal girls instead of the arena type I tried adding and it doesn't pull any unique girls either.  So going ask for some help would love to get this working but im not seeing why it isn't working.

What will arena be like? A different area where you can place girls who fight well or is it still set as a job in brothel?

Last thing is there a such thing as to many pic types?  Ive added a lot of them almost one per job and have a few more I plan to added once I find a way to use them (and figure out what pic types to use for gambling hall jobs.) but gotta know what people think cause the way I see it is it don't hurt anything because if you don't use them they just show profile pic like it would have anyway for the most part I figure most of the types I added won't help with most girls but should make random girl packs better.

In my book, best pics for gambling hall jobs = Bunny Suits. Maybe a decent idea is to assign two kinds of profile pics, nude and clothed(like profile/ecchi in EX). A number of jobs can benefit in an obvious way to default (in case there is no pics in job's category to display correctly) to normal profile or nude profile pics, also some scripts might benefit from that.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 05:46:46 PM »
What will arena be like? A different area where you can place girls who fight well or is it still set as a job in brothel?
For now just a job in the brothel as my coding skill grows I figure be best to make it a new area.  I have some plans but not worth sharing cause it could be awhile before I'm able to code it.

In my book, best pics for gambling hall jobs = Bunny Suits. Maybe a decent idea is to assign two kinds of profile pics, nude and clothed(like profile/ecchi in EX). A number of jobs can benefit in an obvious way to default (in case there is no pics in job's category to display correctly) to normal profile or nude profile pics, also some scripts might benefit from that.
Bunny suit would work for gambling hall jobs.  I had though about adding nude just for scripts but didnt think about doing it as a profile type.  For now might as well add it to the game just for scripts.  Figure ill add a few more just for scripts and hopefully find a way to use them more in game as time goes.

Offline crazy

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2012, 06:32:15 AM »
Got unique girls with arena status to work WOOT lol..  But randoms arena girls still  don't show up it gets normal girls for them but hey unique was all I cared about anyway.  Ill just make to you only win unique until I get randoms working right.  More testing to do make sure I didn't actually break anything in game.  But ill do a post when I release the new version to tell people how to set them as arena girls.  Maybe take a crack at updating the girl maker though I doubt that its really easy to set them to arena without it.

Edit:  Testing is looking good don't think I broke anything still more to do but if I didn't break anything then that means I can get a new release out sooner.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:19:54 AM by crazy »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2012, 04:21:01 PM »
 Congrats, a new way to get unique girls is very welcome and there is really no need to do anything with the girl editor, time will be better spent on improving the game...

Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »
Got the have clean script working but it makes Filthiness go into the negitve until the next day where its back to 0 doesn't bring in anymore custmers so it works as is I think.  Also added have get nude and have mast both will show pic of that type.  Still really like to find someone to work on interact scripts.  If someone wants to do it hit me up and ill see what I can do to help.  I would make my own but feel Im better off hacking on the game.

Edit- got work streets working again they can now see customers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:36:48 PM by crazy »