Author Topic: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?  (Read 129080 times)

Offline Naturalrice

Re: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2015, 08:03:49 PM »
Blah

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2015, 01:04:50 PM »
How about a simple way to change the girls images based on their traits, like naming a file futasex so that if the girl becomes a futa the game will use futasex instead of sex. or/and item specific images, like if you equip the maid outfit then the game would use profilemaid instead. less important is a personal hygiene stat for the girl (probablynot thought). or maybe a simple ffiii style fighting system with either girls/gangs instead of a dialog box. Maybe, if you use a specific item (this is if you add item spec images) you can change your girl and the images she uses ie zero suit samus, and samus, or zelda and sheik, or like a transformation of other sorts, and a trait to indicate that the girl has a transformational form (or not, that seams really hard from a coding standpoint). Maybe furniture for girls. maybe adding more detailed item options, ie socks, pantys, bra, (panties and brah would unequip when using regular underwear.) shoes, pants, shirt, dress (dress would unequip pants and shirt) medicine, food, (instead of just consumable, though i doubt it would be usefull to add those). Maybe an easy way to add special interactions to a girl (like stat specific dialogue options, and being able to pick a specific image for unique dialogue) ie love 50 would maker her say something new, or unlock new options for sex or other things. Maybe make gifs usable in a simple format (like .gif) and actually work (though i don't know others interest in this and the coding it would invovle) Maybe exporable random dungeons that would cause a fight (like the one suggested) for unique rewards and girls instead of just 'catacombs'. Maybe i've suggested alot of nearly impossible/unwanted things, maybe there was one or two good ideas in there. maybe this post is really long. maybe i'm rambling. Maybe make it 16:9 apsect ration (as all computers are that aspect ratio now) anyways thanks for reading this. sorry for going on. I really like this game, and your mods to it, and really appreciate it. (this is the only game with regular updates.) ;D

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2015, 05:02:45 PM »
First off, I like the enter key, but that's just me :p

How about a simple way to change the girls images based on their traits, like naming a file futasex so that if the girl becomes a futa the game will use futasex instead of sex.
While there are not too many futa girls or images for them, this could be done.
If/when male characters are added, futa specific girls will be too.

or/and item specific images, like if you equip the maid outfit then the game would use profilemaid instead.
Maid images are already available but not as you describe.
They are just used for cleaning jobs and a couple of other times.

less important is a personal hygiene stat for the girl (probablynot thought).
If/when the game goes from a weekly to a daily time schedule, then yes.
It is just assumed that the girl showers every once in a while.

or maybe a simple ffiii style fighting system with either girls/gangs instead of a dialog box.
This could be done but not any time soon.

Maybe, if you use a specific item (this is if you add item spec images) you can change your girl and the images she uses ie zero suit samus, and samus, or zelda and sheik, or like a transformation of other sorts, and a trait to indicate that the girl has a transformational form (or not, that seams really hard from a coding standpoint).
As there are over 500 items available, making individual images for them would be unfeasible.

Maybe furniture for girls.
There is furniture but it is in the Misc group.
It could get its own category if/when more building details are added.

maybe adding more detailed item options, ie socks, pantys, bra, (panties and brah would unequip when using regular underwear.) shoes, pants, shirt, dress (dress would unequip pants and shirt) medicine, food, (instead of just consumable, though i doubt it would be usefull to add those).
When the shops are divided into categories, then more specific categories can be added.
There already are Food and Makeup categories but they are combined into Consumable.
Medicine will probably be added before specific clothing types.
There are several Socks in Misc that will probably get their own category.

Maybe an easy way to add special interactions to a girl (like stat specific dialogue options, and being able to pick a specific image for unique dialogue) ie love 50 would maker her say something new, or unlock new options for sex or other things.
That is what scripts are for.
Also, many jobs have variations based on stats/skills.
If you want more added, write the texts for them and post them.

Maybe make gifs usable in a simple format (like .gif) and actually work (though i don't know others interest in this and the coding it would invovle)
I have tried to add gifs a couple of times but that requires a little more programming than I can do at the moment.

Maybe exporable random dungeons that would cause a fight (like the one suggested) for unique rewards and girls instead of just 'catacombs'.
This may be added in the future.

Maybe i've suggested alot of nearly impossible/unwanted things, maybe there was one or two good ideas in there.
Nothing is impossible, its just a matter of time.

Maybe make it 16:9 apsect ration (as all computers are that aspect ratio now) anyways thanks for reading this.
I have been meaning to make a 16:9 interface, I just have not gotten around to it.

maybe this post is really long. maybe i'm rambling.
sorry for going on.
 I really like this game, and your mods to it, and really appreciate it.
 (this is the only game with regular updates.)
I'll read just about anything and will comment where needed.
An unasked question gets no answers.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:07:10 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2015, 07:22:36 PM »
Replying for EM:Evolved

How about a simple way to change the girls images based on their traits, like naming a file futasex so that if the girl becomes a futa the game will use futasex instead of sex.
Evolved will use tags instead of file names, so if the girl has become a futa then it will use a image with a futa and sex tags

or/and item specific images, like if you equip the maid outfit then the game would use profilemaid instead.
As stated above it will try to choose images based on clothes and things like that

less important is a personal hygiene stat for the girl (probablynot thought).
evolved currently doesnt have hygine stats, but it will probably be added soon

or maybe a simple ffiii style fighting system with either girls/gangs instead of a dialog box.
Currently evolved is planning on a mix bwtween ff tactics and ff 8 batle type system

Maybe, if you use a specific item (this is if you add item spec images) you can change your girl and the images she uses ie zero suit samus, and samus, or zelda and sheik, or like a transformation of other sorts, and a trait to indicate that the girl has a transformational form (or not, that seams really hard from a coding standpoint).
Evolved currently doesnt support Transforming girls

Maybe furniture for girls.
Currently, evolved is planning on making a room inventory, where you can equip certain items to the room, like a bed

maybe adding more detailed item options, ie socks, pantys, bra, (panties and brah would unequip when using regular underwear.) shoes, pants, shirt, dress (dress would unequip pants and shirt) medicine, food, (instead of just consumable, though i doubt it would be usefull to add those).
Evolved Currently is going to have more item slots to equip items, although they will only remove items from the slot that it equips to

Maybe an easy way to add special interactions to a girl (like stat specific dialogue options, and being able to pick a specific image for unique dialogue) ie love 50 would maker her say something new, or unlock new options for sex or other things.
Currently Evolved doesnt have scripts built into them, but ill see what i can do about that

Maybe make gifs usable in a simple format (like .gif) and actually work (though i don't know others interest in this and the coding it would invovle)
I will look into loading gifs with Evolved

Maybe exporable random dungeons that would cause a fight (like the one suggested) for unique rewards and girls instead of just 'catacombs'.
already Planning on it :)

Maybe i've suggested alot of nearly impossible/unwanted things, maybe there was one or two good ideas in there.
Nothing is imposible given enough time

Maybe make it 16:9 apsect ration (as all computers are that aspect ratio now) anyways thanks for reading this.
Evolved is already running on a mostly 16:9 aspect, although unlike WM evolved only comes in one size

maybe this post is really long. maybe i'm rambling.
sorry for going on.
 I really like this game, and your mods to it, and really appreciate it.
 (this is the only game with regular updates.)
Yea, sorry Evolved currently isnt far enough to even be released, but once it is released ill see what i can do to fix it
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline PolitenessMan

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2015, 04:14:46 AM »
I dunno if this has been discussed yet, but is there a plan to 'race lock' daughters?  For example daughter of a demon girl will be a demon girl, not some random monster? 

Maybe have a specific trait the mother has will decide what the daughter will be at birth?

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2015, 05:07:15 AM »
I dunno if this has been discussed yet, but is there a plan to 'race lock' daughters?  For example daughter of a demon girl will be a demon girl, not some random monster? 

Maybe have a specific trait the mother has will decide what the daughter will be at birth?

I bet my parents would like to be able to decide of what I'd be at birth. Fuckin' ayy, zing, and whatnot.

But seriously, how would this work? You get to "pick" the race of your born daughter? IMO give her a 50/50 (or different ratios depending on a variety of factors) chance to inherit the race of the father or mother.
I think, "race locking" seems too much like easy mode. If you want a demon girl daughter, you're gonna have to keep making them until you get one.

If aevo would be willing to go super tryhard mode he could even code in some kind of genetics system with hidden variables about the what the girl's offspring could potentially inherit. Instead of just depending on traits.

Offline GonDra

« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2015, 07:04:24 AM »
But seriously, how would this work? You get to "pick" the race of your born daughter? IMO give her a 50/50 (or different ratios depending on a variety of factors) chance to inherit the race of the father or mother.
I think, "race locking" seems too much like easy mode. If you want a demon girl daughter, you're gonna have to keep making them until you get one.
I think the intention was that if the player gets a child with a demon it shouldn't come out as a catgirl, alraune, slime or construct but as a a demon/half-demon.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »
I think the intention was that if the player gets a child with a demon it shouldn't come out as a catgirl, alraune, slime or construct but as a a demon/half-demon.
Oh.
I misunderstood the post completely then.
Yes, it would make sense for the race to be inheritable.
Although, if you consider genetics, who's to say the mother doesn't have some kind of monster further down the line in her heritage tree... Crossgate is a strange city in a strange world.

Offline Romanul

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2015, 08:51:55 AM »
Would it be possible (and not time consuming) to add different counters to the game  for us people with stats fetish? :)

I mean counters/stats like:

-how many clients a girl served
-how many children you have(with your girls)
-how has she been your slave/ working for you (for free girls)
-how many types she has been raped/assaulted

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2015, 06:14:14 PM »
Although, if you consider genetics, who's to say the mother doesn't have some kind of monster further down the line in her heritage tree... Crossgate is a strange city in a strange world.
That could be a random chance for Any birth.....say 1 percent per child of some random non-human race.

Offline zafer

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2015, 01:04:50 AM »
Would it be possible (and not time consuming) to add different counters to the game  for us people with stats fetish? :)

I mean counters/stats like:

-how many clients a girl served
-how many children you have(with your girls)
-how has she been your slave/ working for you (for free girls)
-how many types she has been raped/assaulted

stats fetish

O god yes, I'm sure this would be to much work for not enough people but It would scratch my management itch so good.

-lifetime total gold earned
-lifetime gold earned for each job she has worked   (ie: Whore =### Barmaid=### ect.)
-average gold earned for each job   (we already have this for the whore jobs as avg. customer pay)
-weekly girl upkeep   (besides accommodations I don't know what else there might be though)
-lifetime girl upkeep

Offline Jacko

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2015, 07:17:49 AM »
O god yes, I'm sure this would be to much work for not enough people but It would scratch my management itch so good.

-lifetime total gold earned
-lifetime gold earned for each job she has worked   (ie: Whore =### Barmaid=### ect.)
-average gold earned for each job   (we already have this for the whore jobs as avg. customer pay)
-weekly girl upkeep   (besides accommodations I don't know what else there might be though)
-lifetime girl upkeep

I'll second this, along with times girl has had sex, and with how many partners, etc.

Offline Packster

« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2015, 12:49:15 AM »
long, long time lurker, loving crazys mod, and finally peeking my head out to post an idea (and hopefully put up some packs soon)

I think I know why gang stuff has been left to basically simmer so long. Their just kinda... there. You have no investment in them, no real way to develop them, or reason to care about them aside from "Goddamnit, I got raided and half my girls are dirty/dead now" "I just lost half my turf, wtf!!" or "Wont they hurry up and get me more girls/territory/money"...

Why not hack up up/modify girlsx files to make gangsx files? Thered still be your standard rGangs, but you could also recruit, say, Homra, the Dai Gurren Brigade, each of the 13 Court Guard squads...  8)

Then, just add a new room to each building call it the Back Room or something, its where your gangs work out of, and co-ordinate with your girls. Every gang you have guarding gives you one guard slot for a girl in the general tab, same for security slots, and catacomb explorers but in reverse. A few girl specific jobs like "medic" (patches up gang members potions cant save) and "gang whore" (self explanatory I'd think, maybe assignable to a specific gang to do targeted morale raising of a powerful gang or keep from losing one that got thrashed last turn) "Recruiter" to add some sex apeall and maybe recruit more members to low gangs.

That opens up a few more gang specific jobs too. Have a gang with crazy good charisma and looks? Assign them to the studio to work as extras, or add security guards to the studio to keep your promoter, or movie shipments from getting attacked. Hospital? Launder prescriptions, harvest organs refine drugs to narcotics, run ambulances (good morality gangs find people and need and help them, evil gangs make patients). Arena? Bookies (high int is good) beast control (without this, the girl just may find herself being killed by or mated with the beast that beat her right there in the arena sand) combat squad (v.s. girls could get you the spectacle of a challenger getting 'banged in' after being beaten, the chauvinistic power-trip of a girl being "put in her place" or the dark spectacle of one being killed depending on the gang you assign; v.s. other gangs for small unit combat) Farm? Supervise labor (keep the slaves in line) Breed fighting beasts (creates more items like guard dogs to assign to gangs/girls) Grow Narcotics. Cook Drugs. Distill Moonshine. Smuggle goods.

Gangs treated more like girls also frees up a home for the gratuitous amount of gear you tend to end up with a few good catacomb exploring girls once they level up a few times. One girl is easy to equip, but 15 guys?

Added investment for when a girl the player character knocks up has a boy. He grows up and goes to a gang. Gang specific traits like "Bosses [different variants for different positive or negative effects, anywhere from the fruit of your looms being an insurmountable bad-ass that shoots to running the gang, to a failure and an embarrassment you hope gets killed quick]

For girls, well, gang related traits "[gangname] member" - Jumped in or banged in, she wears [gangname]s colors, and they count her as her own.
                                                      "[gangname] leader" - in the [gangname] she calls the shots, and they call her boss
                                                      "[gangname] mom" - so many of the boys are her kids, all of them just call her mom
                                                      "[gangname] mascot" - she found some way to worm her way into their blackened hearts, now they'll kill anyone who so much as looks at her wrong
                                                      "[gangname] queen" (princess/queen only) - (same as gang mom but with royal terminology)

Girls joining gangs, a cross between the housing equation (the more she has in common with them, the faster they want her as one of their own), each job assigned with the gang adding a variable tick to a tracker until you get an event like a customer who cant pay. "The [gangname] all shuffle into your office after their job for the day is done, and the leader steps forward "Sir, we wanted to talk to you about [girlname]. We've been working with her for a while now, and well, she fights with us, bleeds with us, parties with us, hell, she cries for us when one of the boys ends up dead. We, we wanted permission to make it official, sir." -  you can choose 'jump her in' (test girls combat skill against gangs, anywhere from girl dies to girl puts the whole bunch in the hospital and is the new leader) 'bang her in' (test girls sex skills, throw a few images and scripts up, anywhere from them losing interest, to her having a gang baby) 'ask [girlname] (she decides whether she wants in or not, and how she wants in) and 'up to you boys (they pick, or ask what she wants). This would also cross with the growing morality system, and allow for some traits to show how rooted in good/evil/stuck in the gray in-between a gang/girl are. A girl that is a paragon of virtue and justice could turn a kinda mean bunch of hooligans to be just like her over enough time. Or a naive young girl ends up totally corrupted by the worst of the worst; put either end of the spectrum together, and prepare to lose one or the other, one way or another. Pair up like moralities for a girl ending up part of a gang in record time.

The gang tab? thats where you assign your gangs their jobs.

Add a Gang Management tab by building management, there you choose your gangs rules, and buy nets/potions like you do anti-preg.
     -Girls join gang on:
          +With your permission (default, goes to the event chain I have above)
          +Jumped in when she earns it (after enough combat missions)
          +Banged in if shes worth it (gang generates enough lust for the girl)
          +Jumped in if she's going to fight with them (on first shared combat job)
          +Banged in when you giver her to them (on first shared/assigned sex job)
          +Never (minus gang morale/happiness)

Sorry about the wall of text, heh  ::) I was really, REALLY bored at work today... Hope the ideas help

Offline qwayne

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2015, 06:09:02 PM »
Oh.
I misunderstood the post completely then.
Yes, it would make sense for the race to be inheritable.
Some sort of trait inheritance system would be good. I have been impregnating a lot of queens but none of my daughters are princesses.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
Some sort of trait inheritance system would be good. I have been impregnating a lot of queens but none of my daughters are princesses.
I thought that was in there but I will check it again.
Of course, a bastard child of royalty is not always allowed title.
If marriage ever gets into the game, this will need to be improved on.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug