Author Topic: Genaric monster caputring  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Command

Genaric monster caputring
« on: January 27, 2010, 05:40:17 PM »

I had an idea.  Why not also have task's that involve capturing the average monsters and even breading them.

You can assign trained monsters to do various task's.  Not very bright or effective in human tasks but cheap.  And also you can use them for Arena fights.  More monsters could mean more fights if you don't have alot of girls to assign to it.

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
Re: Genaric monster caputring
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:53:05 PM »
Something like this is in the works already for the capturing of beasts and having them fight in the arena.

Offline Command

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:01:12 PM »
What about for ways to use them as beast's of burden or guard dogs.

I can picture a assasin or thief silently opens a door or window and then suddenly a bunch of tenticles launch through the door way and wraping themselves around the perpitrator's arms arms and legs then yank's them inside to await your desision of his or her's fate.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »
I actually made a beast master random girl. Nice that her job will actually be do-able in game.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »
I like the idea of training some kinds of monsters. ... Although I've got to tell you, letting a tentacle beast run unsupervised in a whorehouse is always going to be asking for trouble, no matter how well trained it's supposed to be.

Give 'em a sniff of pussy, and those things revert to type faster than you can say "mass insemination event".

Offline betatester

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »
you can hear the whore bearing the Sex Elemental Amulet shouting "Mass Insimination Event" !!!
Some might like that... but the customers... ouch !!!
A big fame malus (or bonus ? hentai lovers are stange sometimes)

Offline 11Z11

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 02:17:28 AM »
"Sir The creature has gone mad in the brothel"
should you
A: Get the hell out of there
B:Fight the creature and risk getting violated yourself
C:break out the camera and make a movie  ;)
Heh, just thinking what a normal hentai fan would be thinking with option c(donlt like tentacles myself)
this topic brings some ideas...not about creatures but about something else, say when you can afford it you could invest in gene therapy, make girls more attractive, have more stamina, cloning vats(er maybe not) ,cure health problems...possibly advanced medical facility for healing
say later on consequences are added for girls being guards or other dangerous professions...like losing an arm in combat, you could give her a prosthetic,good or cheap qaulity.....girls would be happier knowing you spend so much for their health,a happiness bonus....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 02:19:17 AM by 11Z11 »

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 02:24:03 AM »
You can simulate some of that with items.  Say you want to invest in gene therapy to increase looks, constitution, and libido.  Create a consumable item that boosts those stats, call it gene therapy, and price it accordingly.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline 11Z11

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 03:10:23 PM »
yeah i know about the ability to create items for the game...I just have not tried it,regardless, those were just thoughts for making the game more complex

Offline Command

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 11:44:45 AM »
Or how about use one as a blood hound...interesting method for tracking runaways.

Offline Cayran

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »
i myself like alot of type's of hentai and whit alot i mean almost all :o yes i may be weird
the idea of training beast to use as gaurd dog's or just breed to make money (whit beast themself or whit some of ur whore's ofc :p to create cross breeds or monster girl's depending the kind of girl and beast used to breed whit
crap already starting to drool :o wel its up to the dev team to decide what they add or not :p