devolution

Author Topic: Few ideas  (Read 3844 times)

Offline nomad1984

Few ideas
« on: July 17, 2012, 09:40:09 PM »
I'm sure this has been given thought by someone before.

But id like to be able to sort my slaves based on skills/stats. sometimes we all want to clear out all the slave jobs *either some slaves
dislike a job or we find one better suited for a certain job* and reassign each of them, with that being the case, it would be easier if
i could sort the slaves based on their skills *yes, im a perfectionist. im sorry.*

Perhaps we can make brothels a little more in depth.. while we can set how much each slave makes and what our cut is, perhaps we can set each brothel to have a "cash pool" that the matron can use for the girls. or a brothel inventory that the girls can choose what items they would like. *within limits*

I know it has a customer happiness rating, but for the life of me I can not figure it out, no matter what i tried so far it has always been "low" although some posts have talked about it getting higher.  maybe a few jobs that would work on that?

I would also like to see "group sex" broken into two pieces. one of them is "private party" the other is "threeway" where you have to have 2 of your girls working together for a bigger profit. the 2 girls that are together can also be used for training the lesser of the skilled. that way i dont spend weeks "practicing skills" with a new girl making my best girl walk away from making money.

Either way, this game is awesome and I can not wait to see what happens with it next.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:22:59 PM by nomad1984 »