Author Topic: mega girl pack  (Read 6129 times)

Offline NEXEON

mega girl pack
« on: November 18, 2012, 01:47:03 AM »
is there any mega girls pack available which contain all the current active girls

Offline Lurker

Re: mega girl pack
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:02:13 AM »
Pretty sure there isn't.

Was pondering sharing all the ones i have, since i recently converted them for Crazy's version of the game. But I decided not to, due to the size of em all. Haha.
Then again, I don't have all girls ever made, just the ones that interest me.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 11:11:00 PM »
Was pondering sharing all the ones i have, since i recently converted them for Crazy's version of the game.

Could you?

I was going to retry his mod a few days ago but the new girl system (I was unable to find converted packs) and the possibility of a new game version made me hold off, but there's a new version very soon out, so having some girl packs that use the new system would be great. Do you know of any converted packs? I'll sift through the pages of the mod release thread just in case I missed anything.

I could convert some of mine, perhaps if you could just list the girls you have done, so if I did convert some, there wouldn't be needless duplication?

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:10:16 AM »
Actually the crazy mod is compatible with the regular game's girl packs. Just not the ones made for EX. The EX girl packs can be easily converted though by just removing the stuff he added.
So far, the only thing extra you can add to a girls file in the crazy mod is OralSex as a skill. And this is optional. (At least that is the only one I know of).

For pictures you have some new options for crazy mod, but not all are fully worked out yet. Still if you want we now have the option to create pics for Nude, Strip, Ecchi, Oral, Mast, Maid, Sing, Wait, Card, and Bunny. Each of these pics will show for certain jobs.. but they are not totally required. If you don't have a specific pic, the game will chose one from a different category

With  Nude, Strip, and Ecchi ... these three are more or less the same (nude non-sex pics) but as usual, different ones show up for different jobs. and in the next patch, if you use any of the three, it will work for all jobs that use any of those types if you are missing pics. So once again, no big deal if you are missing them. The idea is that adding those pics will enhance game play.

Hope this helps!
--PP

Offline Lurker

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
Yeah.
When i said converting i pretty much meant adding and renaming the pictures that was missing.

I could convert some of mine, perhaps if you could just list the girls you have done, so if I did convert some, there wouldn't be needless duplication?

Maybe if i get the energy. Its alot of fucking girls haha

Offline Lurker

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 02:17:27 AM »
Do you know of any converted packs? I'll sift through the pages of the mod release thread just in case I missed anything.
P.S
Pretty sure there are some. Check out the thread made by Hewhocumsatnight. Think he shares a few that works with Crazy's and PP's mod. But i dunno. I havnt looked at them myself.

I'll be sharing a few new ones myself. Have a few laying about that i've made and never shared. Might drop those on the forums later on today.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 08:10:53 AM »
You're correct. Hewhocumsatnight does have packs that use crazy's new categories. I'll be uploading a trial pack now, and I might create a list with links that highlight girlpacks that do utilize crazy's categories.

Hope to see your work soon  ;D . VERY NICE INDEED.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:29:19 PM by trex »