Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025433 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now
« Reply #1290 on: April 06, 2015, 01:04:48 AM »
OK. This is what I have for now.
Added some of these in.  Missed some as was in a hurry so going have to go over it again.  Might not add some if I dont agree with it but most of it is making it in.
While looking at the traits in cGirls.cpp I found two different One Eye traits. Why two of them are needed? I know people have two eyes but...
This was a bug fixed it.
Queen +30 Fame
Princess +20 Fame
Noble +10 Fame
Added this but reduced it but some.  May end up reducing it again not fully sure yet.

Keep them coming lots of the traits need stuff lol.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
.06.01.17-19
« Reply #1291 on: April 08, 2015, 08:25:26 PM »
The Main thread is here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27861#msg27861

You must start a new game when moving to .06
* If you find a bug, please report it on the bug thread - Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
* For discussion of the game, use Crazy's original thread - Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
* For Items discussion or to submit your own Items - ITEMS - Help Wanted - also taking new items
* For Suggestions or Requests for new content (Not Girls) - Possible Add-Ons to the Game?

* Warnings For Version .06.01.00

Version: .06.01.17 - https://mega.co.nz/#!FUljzDiZ!FPT3mXhFDNG8et__yptAYl-I3rWtQZvG2xTO1gaV0CE
WME.8.27 included
* Changes made for .06.01.17 -
Reduced the power of rivals to prevent them from becoming too powerful.

Added several stat/skill/enjoy mods to cGirls::ApplyTraits
Started adding code needed to allow customized trait effects - work in progress.
Added enjoyment temp and mod so items can affect enjoyment.
Combined updateTemp stuff into one group.
Rewrote job performance list to allow for cfg.debug.log_extradetails() to show the number
Cleanup of XmlMisc.cpp

Started cleaning image selection.
 - Hopefully fixed a few problems dealing with default images
 - Fixed the problem with .ani files not working.

Crazy added several things to allow the girls to have a boyfriend?
 - Added stat "NPCLove"
 - Started adding some options to freetime for boyfriends.

Fixed a few problems with "NPCLove" crashing the game.
Cleaned up girls a little.

Version: .06.01.18 - https://mega.co.nz/#!hUlREZiK!vkH9UgQ9P8nGZz6XSBsAFnf7rLnxO3jpTMaCp7nWyrc
WME.8.27 included
* Changes made for .06.01.18 -
Converted the last few calls for new cPlayer objects to "extern cPlayer The_Player;" so everything uses only 1 cPlayer object.
Set health and happiness to 100 when other stats are defaulted to 0
Cleaned sGirl constructor and destructor

Condensed "cConfig cfg;" calls to externs so it is only created once.
Cleaned cTariff.(cpp,h)
Homeless girls and Adventurers know they can survive on their own so are more likely to runaway
 -  They don't reset m_DaysUnhappy to 0 but instead divide day count in half
Fixed a few items and added a few more.
 - Added more to do_daily_items
Improved chances of the girl surviving if she fights against being thrown in the dungeon (lose_vs_own_gang)
 - Cleanup of cGirlGangFight.cpp

Added .gif loading into image lists (they load and display but do not animate)

Added Gender to Constants.h
Added some functions in cPlayer to use Gender

Accommodation Update
 - Updated do_food_and_digs to make accommodation do more.
 - Added preferred accommodation check for girls
 - Added slider marker for the girl's preferred accommodation.
 - Reworked accom happy, love, hate and fear modifiers
 - Some traits can be added or removed if some checks are passed.

Version: .06.01.19 - https://mega.co.nz/#!EQUkBDKR!L2PlGJWzHUyYkmdlkVY70ahtKs5-KxsMcNz_PJzRCTs
WME.8.27 included
* Changes made for .06.01.19 -
Added some checks into ani files so broken files do not crash the game.
 - Do not use ani for profile pics - it may cause memory problems, but I forget.
Cleanup of some image handling files
Added pregnancy to PAccom
Fixed a bug with items in PAccom

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:02:30 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline crazy

Re: .06.01.17
« Reply #1292 on: April 08, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »

Crazy added several things to allow the girls to have a boyfriend?
 - Added stat "NPCLove"
 - Started adding some options to freetime for boyfriends.

Not fully thought out yet.. Just think it would be an interesting idea to give the girls more of a life outside of working for you.  Want it to be mostly for free girls but going look at adding a toggle or something so you can allow slaves to date also. 

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1293 on: April 10, 2015, 01:15:30 PM »
Finally i'm again able to destroy enemy Whoremasters. Thanks  ;D
With the .15 and .16 versions i had no chance destroying them, even after 2 years gametime and constant sabotage missions
with most of my (now 14) gangs.

Offline Lord

« Reply #1294 on: April 10, 2015, 01:44:22 PM »
Not fully thought out yet.. Just think it would be an interesting idea to give the girls more of a life outside of working for you.  Want it to be mostly for free girls but going look at adding a toggle or something so you can allow slaves to date also.

Would the sexuality traits have any effect on that? Like, Lesbians get girlfriends, Straight girls get boyfriends, and Bisexual or no preference have a chance for one or the other?
"He urged me to go away, and said that I shouldn't return until I was... "younger and female", were his words, I believe."

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1295 on: April 10, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »
Then i want a new gang mission to hunt down those boyfriends or capture the lesbians girlfriends (yes i'm evil)
or maybe (if you are a nicer whoremaster) a way to recruit the boyfriends and girlfriends somehow to work for you
as guards or gangmembers or the usual girljobs.
(because whoremaster is like adult pokemon "gonna catch them all")

And i have a question, how does fear work, does it decline automatically over time (if you are nice to the girls)
or is there a way to decrease it
(without items, because there aren't many consumables which do that)
In my current game i have girls who work for me for nearly 2 years gametime now and are at "true love" for most of the time
but still fear me (as if those 3 months in the dungeons matter, pah).
I'm an evil miscreant whoremaster so it fits somehow but if i ever decide to play more nice, i want to know how not to be feared (to much).

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1296 on: April 10, 2015, 05:46:07 PM »
And i have a question, how does fear work, does it decline automatically over time (if you are nice to the girls)
or is there a way to decrease it (without items, because there aren't many consumables which do that)
In my current game i have girls who work for me for nearly 2 years gametime now and are at "true love" for most of the time
but still fear me (as if those 3 months in the dungeons matter, pah).
I'm an evil miscreant whoremaster so it fits somehow but if i ever decide to play more nice, i want to know how not to be feared (to much).
Each turn the girls house percent determines the amount of obedience/happiness gained and fear/hate lost.
Code: [Select]
obedience += ((60 - statHouse) / 30)
pcfear -= ((60 - statHouse) / 30)
pchate -= ((60 - statHouse) / 30)
happiness += ((60 - statHouse) / 15)
So basically if you want a girl to like you and do what you want her to, PAY HER.
30% house will give -1 fear/hate while 0%will give -2 fear/hate per turn.
61-90%house will make her fear/hate you a little (+1) while 91% or more is +2.  Edit:  Corrected this

Slaves' house percent has no effect above 45% so they will not gain or loose anything.
Free girls with house percent above 60% will be less obedient and less happy but fear and hate are not affected.
  |  SlaveGirls  |  FreeGirls
%  |  ObeyFearHateHappy  |  ObeyFearHateHappy
0%  |  +2-2-2+4  |  +2-2-2+4
1-15%  |  +1-1-1+3  |  +1-1-1+3
16-30%  |  +1-1-1+2  |  +1-1-1+2
31-45%  |  000+1  |  000+1
46-60%  |  0000  |  0000
61-75%  |  0000  |  -100-1
76-90%  |  0000  |  -100-2
91+%  |  0000  |  -200-3
------------  |  --------------------------------  |  --------------------------------
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:18:19 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1297 on: April 10, 2015, 06:42:28 PM »
is this the same for free and slave girls?
because i use standard setting (100% house for slaves) and at least fear/hate doesn't seem to increase

also, does accomodation has any influence on this (i use comfortable for slavegirls and nice for free girls)

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1298 on: April 10, 2015, 06:53:45 PM »
is this the same for free and slave girls?
because i use standard setting (100% house for slaves) and at least fear/hate doesn't seem to increase
Oops,  I missed a bit of the code.
I updated the previous post to correct it.

also, does accomodation has any influence on this (i use comfortable for slavegirls and nice for free girls)
Accommodation works differently.
Accommodation is rated 0 to 9 (0 to 5 for older versions of the game).

Accommodation (A) is used to calculate how much you spend on food, housing and basic needs of your girls.
Slaves cost (5 * (A+1)) gold per turn.
Free girls cost (20 * (A+1)) gold per turn.

(I am going to adjust the numbers a little so this will change (old, new))

The higher her accom, the happier the girl gets:
Slaves gain (4 + (A/2), -1 + (A/2)) happiness each turn and if their happiness is 100 after that, she gets +1 love and -1 hate.

Free girls need higher accom to be happy, she wants her accom to be at least half her level until she gets to level (11 , 15?)
If her accom is higher than her level/2,
 - She will gain (2 + (A/2), ?) happiness
 - If her happiness is (100, 96-100?) after that, she gets (+1, +1,+2?) love and (-1, -1,-2?) hate.

If her accom is lower than her level/2 and she is below level (L) (11 , 15?)
 - She will lose ((1 + ((L - A)/2)), ?) happiness
 - If her happiness is (0, 0-10?) after that, she gets ((1 + ((L - A)/3)), ?) hate.

If a free girl is above level (11 , 15?) (she does not care about accom, she does not care as long as it is above 7?)

I am going to add a few traits into accommodation so queens and princesses will want higher accoms while homeless will accept lower.
Girls can gain or loose some traits depending on their accommodation; Homeless, Optimist, Pessimist and Masochist so far.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:12:53 PM by aevojoey »

Offline crazy

« Reply #1299 on: April 10, 2015, 11:35:36 PM »
Would the sexuality traits have any effect on that? Like, Lesbians get girlfriends, Straight girls get boyfriends, and Bisexual or no preference have a chance for one or the other?
Yeah thats how it would work.  Lesbians would only date girls and so on.  meant for the code to be commented out cause it was way to early for it be anything yet.. just forgot to do it before i pushed my changes. 

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1300 on: April 10, 2015, 11:55:44 PM »
meant for the code to be commented out cause it was way to early for it be anything yet.. just forgot to do it before i pushed my changes.
It is not selectable in the choice switch so it will never be used until you finish it.

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1301 on: April 11, 2015, 03:34:29 AM »
Ok, that explains the nearly always max happiness and love from my slavegirls
I only have 3 girls who are free through rings of limited freedom, no really free girls
but i can afford to increase accommodation if i want to
after the changes to the AI gangs, i could cut back the bribe money to the official government a bit

but i don't know if i can afford to set house to 30% instead of the standard 100%
just to reduce fear,
i think i live with beeing loved and feared at the same time

Edit: I want the ability to plant a huge field of willbreaking spice at my farm
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:48:08 PM by Yukinohki »

Offline crazy

« Reply #1302 on: April 11, 2015, 04:16:18 PM »
It is not selectable in the choice switch so it will never be used until you finish it.
True enough.  Not having any time to code is the man thing slowing me down with it. I gotta figure out the best way to have the girls get asked out but after that its just writing the events an such to go with it. Which will be pretty basic at 1st but over find will expend.

Speaking of which few months back I added a your wife trait but it does nothing right now so I need either someone skilled at writing to write out some out comes for asking a girl to marry u. Figure it will be a script based thing so if someone who knows how to use the script editor wants to do it even better. Once this is done we can start adding events and differet things to jobs based off a girl been ur wife.

Few things I figure to added to this. If the girl is a slave u can force her marry u. If she is free u can't. And this been crossgate u can marry as many girls as u want to. May be some other things to work out for it so feel free to share your thoughts.

Offline Anonemuss

« Reply #1303 on: April 11, 2015, 04:47:11 PM »
Something that's bothered me is the limitations of the game when dealing with rebellious girls. Is there some kind of discipline/training system in the works, where a girl can either lose traits such as "Iron Will", or at least get her obedience, rebelliousness, etc to a point where she'll actually be compliant? Or will we have to keep relying on repeated torture and items?

To put it another way: Like the way Matrons automatically take care of tired/sick girls and Torturers automatically torture imprisoned girls, would you consider an educator-type job where the girl automatically educates/trains other girls to be more obedient?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 05:12:38 PM by Anonemuss »

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1304 on: April 11, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
like a powerful mage with good hypnotic skills, you can hire or let one of your girls do as her job
(maybe with the condition, that she needs strong magic as trait to do it)

on the other hand, that would make items like brainwashing oil, all the clothing items with dependent/meek trait on them
or the two kinds of dominance rituals more or less useless
(not to speak of lobotomy or puppy training, but i really don't like these two, so i never use them anyway)

so i'm not sure if it is really a good idea to let jobs do everything