Author Topic: Random Girl Packs  (Read 37960 times)

Offline Cursed_May

Random Girl Packs
« on: April 06, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »
Hey everyone,

I downloaded an old version of this game some time ago, and with the it came a lot of girl packs.

Some of them are from here, but by now probably outdated, but there's is also a lot of girls I haven't seen before.

I've uploaded them to Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#F!BE9E3Aja!oHgQEWAv2XeKP4YMPIorcQ

If you've made a pack that I've uploaded here just tell me and I can take it down, or at least give credit for it.

Offline Erik1986

Re: Random Girl Packs
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 08:12:57 AM »
Looking over the names, some seem familiar. You would probaly need to realy search to find some, but alot are already here on the forum. There are some that i cant say for sure are on though, so good find, there might be a few packs that are no longer available among them.

Offline Cursed_May

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 08:22:39 AM »
Thanks,

And yeh at least like 50% are from here and probably more, but I didn't feel like unpacking them all and sorting it >.>

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 05:20:42 PM »
There are a lot here that I didn't have yet and many that I did have.

I am going through them and updating all the old .(r)girls(x) files to work with the game.
I don't know all of the girls so I will not be able to add any of the stats/skills/traits that are missing but I can separate them and match them with the folders.

After sorting the folders and updating the .(r)girlsx files I ended up with:
648 folders (30 have 2 versions, 1 has 3 versions)
521 .girlsx (46 have 2 versions, 6 have 3 versions)
87 .rgirlsx (7 have 2 versions)

There are also 10 girls in ".girls" files that I can't convert yet but I am using them to test and fix the editor.  :)
The main reason the ".girls" files do not work is that WME is assuming the new stats/skills are already there.
 Any other old ".girls" files will be able to be converted easier when I push the next version of WME.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:31:38 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Cursed_May

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 10:23:18 PM »
There are also 10 girls in ".girls" files that I can't convert yet but I am using them to test and fix the editor.  :)
The main reason the ".girls" files do not work is that WME is assuming the new stats/skills are already there.
 Any other old ".girls" files will be able to be converted easier when I push the next version of WME.

I'm glad that it's helps development :)

Would it be possible for you to upload the folders with the updated .girlsx files?

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 11:21:50 AM »
Man this bring back memories.... 8)
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs