Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

need help with creating/editing girls

(1/3) > >>

fires_flair:
ok I have a few questions
first what type of image file formats/types are compatible with the game?
second if there's a missing number (say from deleting duplicates), or no number (just profile, or les, etc) will it still work?
also if I wanted to up load the files how do I get them ready to do so, and what upload/downloader should I use?
and last of all how do I turn custom girls into random and visversa?

edit:
first pack done. thanks you guys for the help  :)
here's a link to my pack.
I'm going to post  them in their own topic, with more extra pics for other girls. and with mostly fixed (or deleted) pics

Graen:

--- Quote from: fires_flair on January 30, 2010, 06:20:22 PM ---ok I have a few questions
first what type of image file formats/types are compatible with the game?
--- End quote ---
Right now, jpg files, with only .jpg extensions, not .jpeg

--- Quote from: fires_flair on January 30, 2010, 06:20:22 PM ---second if there's a missing number (say from deleting duplicates), or no number (just profile, or les, etc) will it still work?
--- End quote ---
If I recall correctly, If you have Les01, Les02, Les04... only Les01 and Les02 will show up.  If there are no files in the series, the default images will be used.

--- Quote from: fires_flair on January 30, 2010, 06:20:22 PM ---also if I wanted to up load the files how do I get them ready to do so, and what upload/downloader should I use?
--- End quote ---
  I'd recommend Megaupload.

--- Quote from: fires_flair on January 30, 2010, 06:20:22 PM ---and last of all how do I turn custom girls into random and visversa?

--- End quote ---

You'd have to recreate each girl in the editor to do that, as far as I know.

zodiac44:
I think the .jpeg thing was fixed, so such images should load (renaming them doesn't hurt, though).  I vaguely recall someone mentioning .png support, though I don't know if it is currently supported or will be in a future release.  Gifs are not supported, and I suspect that they won't be added any time soon, if ever.

Missing numbers are not a problem, as the only thing the game cares about is the type identifier at the start of the file name (ie anal, BDSM, les, sex, etc).  Anything that follows the identifier is completely ignored.  Anal 01.jpg and ANAL BUTTSEXXORZ976(2).jpg are treated exactly the same.  Most creators number the files, but it is not, strictly speaking, necessary.

If you want to take the images from a random girl and make a unique girl out of them, copy the image folder and rename it to whatever the name of the girl you are creating is (or just rename it if you don't plan on keeping the random girl).  Open the editor, navigate to the girl data tab, and fill in the information (as per the instructions in the walkthrough).  To change a unique girl into a random, do the opposite (copy/rename folder to girl type, create entry in the random girl tab of the editor).  If you don't want to use the previous version (either random or unique, whichever she was), open the .girlsx/.rgirlsx file which contains her data in the editor and delete her entry.

As far as posting girls goes, I prefer to use Mediafire myself, as it doesn't have any timers or captchas for downloaders to deal with (like Rapidshare and Megaupload do, among others).  You can also upload there without creating an account.

delta224:
Girl images need to be in jpg format ending in .jpg or .jpeg.

I also prefer mediafire for file hosting since they allow multiple downloads at the same time, the lack of captchas and the no signup account uploads are not lost quickly.

fires_flair:
thanks you guys!
so I just stumbled upon another question. what are the different types of pics we can have (like les, death, sex,)?
the one's i know of:
anal, bdsm, beast, death, group, les,pregnant, profile, sex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version