devolution

Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>  (Read 59414 times)

nemojason

Re: == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2018, 12:12:20 PM »
Absorption prevents any damage, and heals instead. "el_absorbs": {"water": 0.3} will heal for 30% of water damage instead of damaging.

Buffs and debuffs are planned in the future. For now we have a few shield spells and a few poison spells.

Ah ok, so i understand the good one  :D

Good news :)

During my build of package, i think about a thing on Traits and the race: can we give some traits which are specific to the race? and can i create some new traits because i have some ideas during the time i work on some girls that couldn't find some traits of their "true personality" ?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2018, 01:02:54 PM »
You can freely create traits of course. Look how we do it in game\content\db\traits files.

Personality traits are tricky though. They require icon, almost all dialogues have checks for them, etc.

nemojason

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2018, 01:41:29 PM »
You can freely create traits of course. Look how we do it in game\content\db\traits files.

Personality traits are tricky though. They require icon, almost all dialogues have checks for them, etc.

Ah ok thanks i'll post u my works when i 'll finish ...

i don't find the require icon, what is the folder are they hide?  :D

nemojason

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »
ah and can we add some traits in traits_race.json or just impossible? Because i think there are some traits which are common in the same race for example an element resistance and so It will facilitate the creation of girlpack...

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
content\gfx\interface\images\personality

You will have to adapt all dialogues though if you want to add personalities.

I suggest you to join our discord. The link is in the main menu, under help section.

nemojason

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2018, 03:17:59 PM »
content\gfx\interface\images\personality

You will have to adapt all dialogues though if you want to add personalities.

I suggest you to join our discord. The link is in the main menu, under help section.

Ah thanks ! ... it'll be hard to find some icons which correspond to the traits ...  :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 03:22:18 PM by nemojason »

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2018, 03:14:55 AM »
With the latest update;
Hard Save and Quick save (qs was made in the woods) error:
Code: [Select]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/locations/beach/beach.rpy", line 133, in script call
    call mc_action_hero_ocean_skill_checks from _call_mc_action_hero_ocean_skill_checks
  File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 49, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/locations/beach/beach.rpy", line 133, in script call
    call mc_action_hero_ocean_skill_checks from _call_mc_action_hero_ocean_skill_checks
  File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 49, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "F:\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
PyTFall 0.56 Step by Step...
Sun Apr 22 09:03:47 2018

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2018, 07:21:31 AM »
With the latest update;
Hard Save and Quick save (qs was made in the woods) error:

We can't fix this quickly :( Reduce the number of the unique packs you use until we do...
Like what we're doing?

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2018, 08:13:16 AM »
We can't fix this quickly :( Reduce the number of the unique packs you use until we do...

Roger that. Going full vanilla.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2018, 12:01:41 PM »
Roger that. Going full vanilla.

I think you can add some packs at least, just not all. Add packs you care about for now. This should be fixable in the long turn.
Like what we're doing?

nemojason

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2018, 03:46:09 PM »
Hello,  :)

i had an idea about in case of defeat of girl in team during a fight : instead to die, she get an event of rape/bdsm and she is captured and sell to the slave market (statut change to slave)...

After may be if character alone or all team lose a fight : instead of game over, the character start again with penalty of stat and lose random money and item (and all girls of team become slave after random event bdsm/rape)...

The reason of this idea : permit to preserve girls, give more interest to the slave market, up difficulty of game (lose of money/girl/item), use more tag of pics with new event linked to defeat

Offline moridin_hentai

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2018, 12:16:25 AM »
I found one bug. When talking to girls at the very first day, if I exaggerated on small talk and the girl got negative opinion due to this I was sent to the main menu and lost all progress (really, the first time I didn't save at all and had to make a whole new game). It happens less on the other days, but sometimes it does, so I'm saving a lot (basically every day).

nemojason

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2018, 12:06:45 PM »
Hi again,  :D

i have a new idea about how pass a girl with slave statut into free statut : we could buy an item (A consumable object named : License of citizenship) to the slave market, which 'll permit to change statut of slave.

Offline Skadaddle

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2018, 01:44:43 AM »
Hello, found a bug (playing on an older version so maybe already fixed.)

When a girl is on your player team and you ask to spar with her via interaction it creates problems. You control her on the opposing side while damaging her on your own side, and her sprite will overlap with yours.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2018, 04:26:06 AM »
Hello, found a bug (playing on an older version so maybe already fixed.)

When a girl is on your player team and you ask to spar with her via interaction it creates problems. You control her on the opposing side while damaging her on your own side, and her sprite will overlap with yours.

Not fixed. Thanks.

i have a new idea about how pass a girl with slave statut into free statut : we could buy an item (A consumable object named : License of citizenship) to the slave market, which 'll permit to change statut of slave.

We'll add this at one point, prolly after politics.
Like what we're doing?