Author Topic: New (r)char packs generation  (Read 9487 times)

Offline lamoli

New (r)char packs generation
« on: November 04, 2016, 11:38:47 AM »
Hello everyone,

For years now im so disapointed with girl paks.. i know the ppl who make them are limited with what ppl created and somethimes its so ugly but its the only 1 of its kind... so they add it anyway..
What i do for my personal packs is to delete the mutated freak of natures comming from a girl and replace it with a 3D generated 1 with a 2D look alike render.. ( is the 3D like a fist in the face.. its for you to decide i will show some examples below)
The main goal was to correct/fill girls actions but it can be used to create rgirls as-well.

you can overlay if you want and face and other stuff need more work (only spend 1h on it) but the 3D looks 2D enough to be added in a pack

Original Game Model + mirror pose

You can check a few tests iv done already on:
http://lamoli.deviantart.com/

Of course everything can be upgraded to latest v0.3 (like Alisa) and they are now all rigged with joint correction morphs in Blender to render as image pack or webm animations for more elabored scene ( im still undecided on the volume poly hair vs flat poly hair )

I did render all the action for packs but everything is spread across the General discussion topic so i will update everything here soon.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:49:24 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

Re: New (r)char packs generation
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »
*Reserved*

Offline lamoli

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 12:14:05 PM »
*Reserved*

Offline lamoli

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 12:14:31 PM »
*Reserved*

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 12:36:55 PM »
I always can help with tagging if you have problems with understanding its concept.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 06:53:50 PM »
Well... I've been in favor of this for a very long time! Lets get some packz and/or instructions on how to make them :)
Like what we're doing?