Author Topic: BUGS 1.27  (Read 24159 times)

Offline SMGah

• Anime Forever
Re: BUGS 1.27
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »
Works fine untill i add any custom girl to the game,  (Seems to work fine untill i -) Use the "change job" command and put any of the girls on "Freetime" - End turn it and it crashs,   but what i find strange that if i use the "Change all Jobs" command and put them all on Freetime - it doesnt crash when ending turn.

Edit: Skip that,  it still crashs when i remove all the new girls aswell when changeing girls to freetime
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 10:31:21 PM by SMGah »

Anime forever!

Offline Bloodly

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 11:43:11 PM »
Update on the 'training' issue-Seems the game in fact hates double training shifts.  Single seems fine.

Offline sgb

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 12:05:54 AM »
Minor bug: Now that daughters inherit some of their mother's traits, there's a chance the 'MILF' trait can get passed on.  Needless to say that one doesn't make a lot of sense.  Severe psychological traits and injuries can get passed on too, such as Mind Fucked, Broken Will, One Eye etc.  While these could techincally be explained, it's still rather undesirable.

Another bug with daughters: If multiple daughters come of age on the same day, they get generated with the same name, same stats, and same traits.  The only thing that differs is the inherited traits.  I got three daughters named 'Sakie' on the same day.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 12:10:07 AM by sgb »

Offline Kalebon

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »
Update on the 'training' issue-Seems the game in fact hates double training shifts.  Single seems fine.

did not work that way for me was doing single training sessions.

Offline LordShame

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 01:11:01 AM »
Bug with insemination:
I've seen two sterile girls get inseminated. They both had the "anti-preg" box unchecked, so that might have something to do with it. I haven't seen them get "regular" pregnant though.

Bugs with captured mothers:
When you capture a deadbeat customer's wife and daughters, the wife (I noticed you can tell who she is because she's much older than the daughters, nice touch BTW) doesn't have the MILF trait. I think I might have seen one who was a virgin, but I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye out for that one.

Offline letmein

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »
Sterile girls getting insemenated is by design, I believe...  I know that anti-preg drugs don't work, anyway.
Still lurking.

Offline Rose

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »
Bug with insemination:
I've seen two sterile girls get inseminated. They both had the "anti-preg" box unchecked, so that might have something to do with it. I haven't seen them get "regular" pregnant though.

This is a feature, not a bug. I'm guessing the beasts aren't actually impregnating the girls, just using their wombs as hosts for the developing beast-spawn.

When you capture a deadbeat customer's wife and daughters, the wife (I noticed you can tell who she is because she's much older than the daughters, nice touch BTW) doesn't have the MILF trait. I think I might have seen one who was a virgin, but I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye out for that one.

Yeah, this one is pretty weird... Besides, I think some religious groups might be offended if you enslave a virgin mother and put her to work in a brothel... ^_^;
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:43:55 AM by Rose »
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »

Not all moms are MILFs, so I can excuse that.  I think the code was changed previously to remove the virgin trait from mothers, so it shouldn't come up at all.  Odd if it did.

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

- when a girl is doing training, and there's no girl adjacent to her it appears as 'she trained by herself' even if there's other girl also in training. Only when there's another adjacent girl who is training does it appear 'she trains with X girls'.

Could it be that this bug is now the cause for crashes?
The crashes with next week when girls are on training always happened for me when one of the girls had no other training girl adjacent. Changing her job to anything else then training or changing one adjacent girl to training helped me to avoid the crash. Changing jobs of the other girls on training had no influence on the bug, it still crashes at the end of the turn.

Offline Mirroar

• Dev Team
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »
First of all, hi everybody ;)

I can also confirm that having a mix of girls training and on freetime on the same shift crashes the game. All training or none training seem to be fine, so I tend to set even my tired girls to train currently.

Another oddity I noticed: In my last game, when I had my gangs go into the catacombs, I was getting named girls all the time whenever they found a girl (Morrigan, Etna, Carrera, etc.). In my current game I only seem to get random girls. I would guess this is an error caused by a random number generator not being initialized properly (always giving the same result when deciding wether to give the player a random girl or a named one)
I'll try testing this a bit more, if I find a way to.

Offline sgb

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »
I've noticed the 'random monster girls only' thing too.  Out of 6 captured girls so far in my current game, none have been unique; and I've made several more 'catacombs only girls', so the odds should be in favour of a unique one.  Will try setting all my gangs to search catacombs and keep reloading later tonight to confirm.

EDIT: Issue confirmed.  Tried and reloaded 10 times with five fully trained gangs.  No unique girls.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:19:31 PM by sgb »

Offline LordShame

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
Okay, I get the meaning of insemination now. I was just confused by the usage of the word, because it literally means "insertion of semen"; technically, inseminating a sterile female isn't supposed to do anything. However, I understand that using the words "gestational surrogacy" might be just a little too technical. ;)

Offline Mirroar

• Dev Team
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »
Something else I noticed: I just went through my girls to see which were drug addicted and found one. So I went to the inventory management and gave her a Cure for Shroud addiction. then I selected it in her inventory and clicked the "Equip/Use" Button. the item did not vanish from her inventory and the "Unequip" Button lit up, suggesting the game tried to equip the item instead of use it. I clickt the unequip-button, which made the equip-button light p again. Clicked that and the game crashed.

Offline Kalebon

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »
Something else I noticed: I just went through my girls to see which were drug addicted and found one. So I went to the inventory management and gave her a Cure for Shroud addiction. then I selected it in her inventory and clicked the "Equip/Use" Button. the item did not vanish from her inventory and the "Unequip" Button lit up, suggesting the game tried to equip the item instead of use it. I clickt the unequip-button, which made the equip-button light p again. Clicked that and the game crashed.

when consumables are used they do not initially vanish it seems, moving to another girl and back corrects the display error.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 07:57:00 AM »
Playing 1.27 now. I got the "next day" freeze problem. Had only one girl training. Still, it workend when I took her off training.

Edit:
Seems to freeze whenerver I put any girl on training. Seems I will have to go on withou training.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:03:56 AM by Sigfried666 »