devolution

Poll

Which of these should be my main priority?

Creating new girls (image packs and .GIRLSX files)
67 (36.8%)
Creating new items
12 (6.6%)
Creating meetscripts
51 (28%)
Rehabilitating and cleaning-up older packs
52 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: HeWhoCumsByNight's Girl Packs  (Read 290544 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: HeWhoCumsByNight's Girl Packs
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »
Asuka and Rei have returned.  Also uploaded an edited .GIRLSX and .ITEMSX file.  Whoever created the "Plugsuit X" variant, thank you. 

All are in a separate Evangelion folder inside my girls folder.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Baal

« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »
Asuka and Rei have returned.  Also uploaded an edited .GIRLSX and .ITEMSX file.  Whoever created the "Plugsuit X" variant, thank you. 

All are in a separate Evangelion folder inside my girls folder.

Noice, i'll have to choose which Girlsx file to use between yours and Lurkers I really like how you have more pictures without her eye missing. At least what I can tell. Can't wait for the next one!

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2016, 04:00:56 PM »
@Baal, yeah, I like how she looked during the original run and the first rebuild more than the post-EoE and later rebuild scarrified chick. 

But, hey, any Asuka and/or Rei (without dicks - hate futas!) is good Asuka and/or Rei!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2016, 04:07:40 PM »
I like em scarred and badass. :3

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2016, 04:48:00 PM »

Hi Lurker!  And man, each to his own - but I think that Sohryu's plenty badass, (although not a patch on Rei!) even without her scars.

And both original flavor Eva-girls can take that slut Mari in a heartbeat, heh.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
Oh, also, Renamon image pack and .GIRLSX file edited and uploaded to Mega, along with the revised .GIRLSX file for LadyDevimon and Lilithmon.

Offline Baal

« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2016, 05:38:51 PM »

Same as what HeWhoCumsByNight said, each to their own and have a good wank with it!

Oh, also, Renamon image pack and .GIRLSX file edited and uploaded to Mega, along with the revised .GIRLSX file for LadyDevimon and Lilithmon.

Thanks for more girls! It's awesome!

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #352 on: January 13, 2016, 07:03:31 AM »
Hi Lurker!  And man, each to his own - but I think that Sohryu's plenty badass, (although not a patch on Rei!) even without her scars.

And both original flavor Eva-girls can take that slut Mari in a heartbeat, heh.

The problem I have is that there was no character development. First she's a girl struggling with teenage issues, next she's a brazen, cynical combat veteran. There was nothing to establish the leadup from one to the other. It's just a totally different character, period.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2016, 07:56:15 AM »
The problem I have is that there was no character development. First she's a girl struggling with teenage issues, next she's a brazen, cynical combat veteran. There was nothing to establish the leadup from one to the other. It's just a totally different character, period.

Was never a big fan of Evangelion myself, to much whiny Shinji for my taste, only saw the first of the new movie things. All i know is that the new Asuka appeals to me more than the old one.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2016, 02:27:05 PM »
Was never a big fan of Evangelion myself, to much whiny Shinji for my taste, only saw the first of the new movie things. All i know is that the new Asuka appeals to me more than the old one.

Ah, I'm a super NGE fanboy, I'll admit, especially for it's fallible protagonist!  I didn't much like the Rebuilds - I feel like they lost the true flavor of  the show.  On the other hand, the artwork was incredible, and Rei, Asuka, Misato, and Mari were all incredibly attractive!

Offline Lurker

« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »
Ah, I'm a super NGE fanboy, I'll admit, especially for it's fallible protagonist!  I didn't much like the Rebuilds - I feel like they lost the true flavor of  the show.  On the other hand, the artwork was incredible, and Rei, Asuka, Misato, and Mari were all incredibly attractive!

I liked it when the robots punched things...

Naw but seriously it's a good show. I didnt hate it, just didn't love it as much as some do. It got better in the later episodes. I enjoy a fallible protagonist as well, just not the shinji kind. Whiny emo teenage boys makes me want to smash my head against a brick wall.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2016, 11:38:43 PM »
I liked it when the robots punched things...

Naw but seriously it's a good show. I didnt hate it, just didn't love it as much as some do. It got better in the later episodes. I enjoy a fallible protagonist as well, just not the shinji kind. Whiny emo teenage boys makes me want to smash my head against a brick wall.

I think that's kind of the point of him, though?  To me, he's emblematic of everything that I despise in myself - my lust, my isolation, my fear, my anger - in one package.  On the other hand, I think that he also embodies the redemption of those same characteristics - caring for others, making connections despite the fear, not running in the face of danger, the productive use of anger - that should be aspired to.

It's entirely possible that my affection is rooted in memory and watered by nostalgia - I first watched NGE in my sophomore year of high school - but I've rewatched it a couple of times, and I feel it's held up, for the most part.

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #357 on: January 14, 2016, 04:31:27 AM »
When I watched NGE, I had no problems with Shinji. I don't get where this concept that he alone is some kind of symbol for all that's wrong and whiny and emo. Asuka, on the other hand, I hated. But then, I don't like fucking tsundere types.

Maybe the people who really don't like Shinji have watched some other giant robot anime and expected him to be "GAR" like several of the so called protagonists. But NGE can't be compared to other such shows, because this was made by a Japanese man with mental issues who turned them into a series about fighting religious mythology. Shinji wasn't meant to be the tough macho type, he was more a personification of insecurity, and overcoming it.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2016, 07:09:50 AM »
You are both right about Shinji. He is the way he's supposed to be and he does have his moments.
I just can't relate to him as a protagonist. Sure he might not be fullblown emo, he's just depressed, which im sure everyone can relate to on some level. But he does come off as a whiny character to me and I can't stand it.
I can relate more Asuka or even frikkin Gendo. xD

And for the record, Evangelion was among the first anime I ever watched and my first "giant robot" show so i had no expectations.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:13:12 AM by Lurker »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2016, 11:56:38 AM »
Gendo's a really interesting character, I have a bunch of stuff I could say about him.  Asuka too, for that matter.  The first time that we get her backstory, I remember feeling absolutely gut-punched.

And NGE was my first giant robot show as well - which fits with my other two first animes, Berserk and Gantz.  I tried watching Gundam Wing afterwards, and couldn't stand the one dimensional characters and the sugar-coated violence.