devolution

Author Topic: Incest Interactions  (Read 6941 times)

Offline Sigfried666

Incest Interactions
« on: December 30, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
Being the incest fetishist I am, I tried adding some fluff to interacting with your daughters in your brothel (gotta work it on the dungeons now).

Problem being, I am a newb at this, so any feedback, ideas an corrections would be welcome.

And, altough there are no big changes to the game, be on the safe side and make a backup of your original script file.

Offline Tina

Re: Incest Interactions
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »
Hi,
thank you. For me it works in the borthel but not in the dungeon.
And with some actions with my daughters I now get no text (blowjob).

Offline jarto

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »
Thank you!

If someone ever figures out how to make the girls have lesbian sex and threesomes with other specific girls, I hope you expand this to include mothers, daughters, and sisters.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:31:07 PM »
Sorry for being absent for so long. I am a very undisciplined, whimsical and selfish man.
So, I actually have no excuses for not coming back to read feedback and, worse of all, not doing the dungeons.

So, I did them now, and I think the blowjob is working fine on both brothel and dungeon, BUT, I may not have fully tested them.

So, remember to backup your original script files before overwriting them with those.

And tell me of any and all problems that may arise form using them.

And, I think mothers-daughters, sisters, mother-daughter-father interactions would be good. When we become able to select specific girls.
(Damn it. The scriptwriter is fairly easy to use, but I am unable to even comprehend, the actual coding of the game)

Shade88

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 12:00:44 PM »
And, I think mothers-daughters, sisters, mother-daughter-father interactions would be good. When we become able to select specific girls.
(Damn it. The scriptwriter is fairly easy to use, but I am unable to even comprehend, the actual coding of the game)

For specific mother-daughter actions, it might be easier, for the time being, to simply add a few mother-daughter girls, as in two girls in one girl file, with unique scripts? Like, give them a unique triggers.xml to activate personal scripts? I know it's not exactly what you meant, but it could lead to some interesting opportunities.  ;) [size=78%] [/size]