Author Topic: It got bored, it made girl pack(S!)  (Read 18142 times)

Offline Dalock

It got bored, it made girl pack(S!)
« on: March 10, 2016, 10:25:37 PM »
Hi,

It commemorates it's first post on this forum with a girl pack. Because you are all worth it! There are so many great packs out there already, it took a while to run out of uniques...

Alas, but it did eventually.

So, you may wonder, which waifu in the perennial shoujo sea it chose to turn into a pack. It wondered, it was a tough decision... it lies, really it was easy.

It noticed this forum lacked a special something, namely:

Nico Nico Nii~...fancy
So it makes Nico into it's own waifu. Despite it setting her with OP stats, it leaves her in the house as a bed warmer. Because it doesn't want to share.

Except with you friends, it shares with you  ;)

M-M-M-MEGA!! (image name fixes 16/3)

It warns, content can be considered loli. Nevertheless it reminds users that Nico is 18. It also realises that certain errors may exist in sizing, and that there is scarcity of material. It figures out why there is no Love Live pack already... there is not enough H-CG out (seriously 27 pages of Nico on EX and only 19 CG sets), however, it cannot endure those blasphemous girls from a certain numbered studio having a complete pack with no representation from a real idol group.

Update 16/3 - it struggles with forum mechanics

It does not resist. It worships all that is Azunyan. It encourages you to do the same.

Contains loli. Contains animations (big ones). Contains overwhelmingly cute images of Azunyan in various poses. And twintails. Black twintails... though it feels blonde are also acceptable.

MEGGUUUR! (filename updates 5/4)

Update 5/4 - but it does continue

What, a little tsundere love isn't enough for you? You want MOAR? Well it delivers! Enjoy a Maki today.

LE MEGS!

Contains something like loli. Contains no beasts or tentacles. Contains fiery red passion that will keep you warm in winter. Not really though, because she is in love with Nico not you hahaha.

Will it update? It does not know. Will it make more? Only time will tell.

You will let it know if any problem.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:46:54 PM by Dalock »

Offline Baal

Re: It got bored, it made girl pack
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:46:54 PM »
Thanks for the pack! She's cute! More girls are awesome!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:49:43 PM by Baal »

Offline Dalock

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 05:47:24 PM »
Thanks for the pack! She's cute! More girls are awesome!

It is overjoyed by your enjoyment of Nico, hopefully you too will serve her like it does one day.

Moar? Maybe, it considers it a task worthy of a weekend, and the weekend does beckon to it. It is a mystery, but it perseveres.

Offline Teatime

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 07:31:08 AM »
Thanks for the pack, I like Nico!
No problem with OP stats, my unique girls are bedwarmers only too. When they become too many it costs a lot though, I should have them sing or make a movie every now and then. Just to make customers jealous ;)
She's not even that OP in my opinion, she has a few 100 but also many 0 in various skills; pretty balanced overall.

Only a little thing that could be improved, the "elegant" images are not recognized because that "tag" is not in the game; the correct name for elegant pictures is "formal". I corrected it myself so no problem, but you may want to keep that in mind if you make more girls. Everything else is perfect.

I'm interested in Azunyan, I'd download her if you made her :3

however, it cannot endure those blasphemous girls from a certain numbered studio having a complete pack with no representation from a real idol group.
Where did you find that? I only found Idolm@ster.

Offline Dalock

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 08:54:37 PM »
Thanks very much for your feedback. It searches for a list of image tags but it finds none  :-[

Azunyan is currently WIP. It began it's image hunt last night but it became... distracted  ;)

Where did you find that? I only found Idolm@ster.

"certain numbered studio"
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/765_Production
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:04:17 PM by Dalock »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 09:33:47 PM »
Thanks very much for your feedback. It searches for a list of image tags but it finds none  :-[
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27877#msg27877

:)

Offline Baal

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 09:51:45 PM »

Azunyan is currently WIP. It began it's image hunt last night but it became... distracted  ;)

"certain numbered studio"
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/765_Production

Nice! You should see Lurker's pack for Idols, they all mostly sluts. I just can't wait to have more girls. I used id@lmasters due to the amount of pics they had I like to cover every tag I can.

Offline Teatime

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 05:55:11 AM »
Haha yes, gathering images for packs can be very distracting :D

The image tags list is already linked, so thanks dmotrl.

Oops, I made a funny mistake, let me explain why. I didn't read carefully the "studio" part and I didn't know about 765, so I thought you were talking about AKB0048, because there are numbers in the name. I searched the whole forum but there was no AKB pack. I searched for the girls' names, still nothing.
So I asked where AKB was, but you meant Imas. :)

Offline Dalock

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 12:48:14 AM »
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27877#msg27877

:)

Thanks it finds most things it already knew but it is handy to have available reference (it forgets sign, always the sign)

It also bumps itself to alert users to the release of the Azunyan. As it continues it finds many difficulties for various reasons. It searches for images and whilst some are plentiful, others are lacking, and it must compromise it's artistic integrity for quantity. Alas, life is beset with dilemmas.

...(this is how it views most situations in life)

Oh right, a link...

MMMMMMMMMME-ga~ (wow what an amazing accidental troll, fixed)

Contains animaaaaaations. Contains something that might potentially by some people possibly attract the tag loli. It might even contain futa, but probably not.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:29:56 AM by Dalock »

Offline Baal

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 01:15:24 AM »
I though she'd been done already, the link is wrong though. Linked the gif, not the zip. Still though, thanks for making her can't wait to get her in the game!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:17:46 AM by Baal »

Offline Dalock

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 01:32:57 AM »
I though she'd been done already, the link is wrong though. Linked the gif, not the zip. Still though, thanks for making her can't wait to get her in the game!

It remembers her in the past, however it possesses her no longer. Thus, it makes. Also twintails.

P.S. Fixed

Offline Baal

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 01:55:34 AM »

It remembers her in the past, however it possesses her no longer. Thus, it makes. Also twintails.

P.S. Fixed

Awesome! Can't wait to use her!

Offline Teatime

Re: It got bored, it made girl pack(S!)
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
Yay, thanks for Azunyan, I just downloaded her! Sorry I'm late, hehe.
One little correction again, "naked" is not recognized, it should be "nude". Everything else is ok.
Oh and nice introductory gif, she looks lost in Crossgate :)

Offline Dalock

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 01:26:16 PM »
Yay, thanks for Azunyan, I just downloaded her! Sorry I'm late, hehe.
One little correction again, "naked" is not recognized, it should be "nude". Everything else is ok.
Oh and nice introductory gif, she looks lost in Crossgate :)

Thank you for your consistent responses! It really should considering double checking more than once...

It will update later with a fix, for now it will work on the next girl, incidentally it will focus on Love Live as it feels some of their members deserve packs fitting the most popular anime idol group in Japan atm. It does not reveal whom yet but... it feels it should be obvious :P

It has a week free from class so expect things to happen soon.

Offline Teatime

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2016, 07:41:33 AM »
You're welcome! Hehe, there are many tags and it's easy to use one instead of another. That's why I always keep the list ready to check :)
Thanks, I already fixed mine but it's useful for people who will download the pack later.

Nice, let's see who you make. I'm not sure because I thought Nico was the most popular, but Maki has a lot of pictures too.