Im scared that my ideas will shot down hard or rudely
I dont belive evolved will ever be released
Im only here to play not give ideas
I hate/Dislike the developer
Only interested in playing
I just dont have any time to look at it
I do when i have a chance
I Dont like WM and this Evolved will be pretty much a copy

Author Topic: Wm:Evolved  (Read 58936 times)

Offline aizik123

Re: Whore Master Evolved
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 08:12:17 PM »
Oh, ok. Thank you ^^ it does look amazing, i love how you've made a customize so you can auto setup alot of stuff, that allows alot more customization for everyone ^^ keep it up man, its great.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 08:32:35 PM »
well keep checking on the game, here soon ill have some game play in the game
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »
Ill be uploading the updated editor in about 30-45 mins, :)
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 02:20:44 PM »
uploaded to show off my progress lately

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »
oh on a side not, please know that i am having all the gui(that hasnt already been done are being changed

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2015, 05:17:42 PM »
Added a way to donate for people that would like to help :)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »
The tagger for WM:Evolved is about 90% complete expecting to be able to update soon

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2015, 02:25:52 AM »
take a look at the new tagger :) enjoy

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2015, 07:14:01 PM »
sorry to inform you all, but i will be unable to program anything on the game till moneday

Offline MuteDay

Re: Wm:Evolved
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »
Hey yall check out whats new to the game, no gameplay yet but youll like the work ive done

Offline kanyedestiny

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 01:23:44 AM »
Is this available for download yet?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 02:34:56 AM »
not currently, im expecting to be able to release by end of week, lets hope

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2015, 04:23:59 AM »
i have decided i will not do small beta releases insdead i will do a large release once the following features of finished
1) starting brothel
2) 2-5 ways of getting new girls/beasts
3) Unique and random girls/beasts
4) a working inventory and item shop
5) A large amount of gameplay
6) stat system incorporated into the game
7 a large update to the girls/player/game/configure data

Offline dullman

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2015, 05:51:53 AM »
I must say that i understand your decision with wanting to have something to show.
As for ways of getting new girls do you want some suggestions?? If yes i have some for you if not just ignore this words:
- First i feel it's to easy in current version of WM to gain girls from dungeon, I propose to change how the dungeon works.
  • First the dungeon is resetted every few weeks.
  • Second the dungeon has a logical structure of graph successful raid on dungeon means you cleared one path from begin to end node, in end nodes there are treasures (or new girls which loot your chest and need to be punished into slavery or they join willingly to you in that case you don't need to fight them), also there is possibility that end node is cleared (by you earlier or enemy). On non-end nodes you fight with random enemy, have clear path or run into treasure hunters of you rival (and it's the hardest possible fights if they are in full strength), in a case when you lost you  gain nothing, in a case when you win you loot from enemy some gold (amounts depends on type of enemy).
  • Third When there is reset in dungeon (in game logic it will be when new dungeon is available to exploration) the tree of nodes will be resetted and created from zero
  • Fourth The level of dungeon are different some dungeon might be easy to clear and some you must send a bunch of experienced adventurer to clear them.
  • The last introduction of new traits to help girls to find their way through labirynth (traits for increased chance of better item from chest, increase in possibilty to run into other girls and possibillity of abduction them, increase a chance for negotation with girls to join your side, decrease chance of run enemies in node etc.).
- Second way to gain new girls is through aquire them as free woman by paying theirs debt (it will be run by PC if he choose to do some walk in the city, also need ability to see girl stats before paying her debt, also much costly then buying her as slave)
- Third way is through are, when our contestant wins the tourment we get a prize (item/slave)
- Fourth way is through kidnappig girls from rivals
- Five way when one of our rival is dying her girls will search for new home
- Six add possibility to gain unique girls through birth.

Also i have a question on screen you show us i saw a gender of player so must ask is there a possibility that we can play as nymphomaniac as women means we can also work in brothel or use male slaves to have sex etc.?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2015, 09:09:34 AM »
lol yea im planning on making each gender have certain things it can do, and im planning on also including a sexuality
as a way to make each game very different