devolution

Author Topic: Things i can't find mention of discussion.(forced prostitution, no vagina, etc)  (Read 10828 times)

Offline Merilirem

Im not sure if ive missed it or something, but i did not find anything pertaining to the ability to force girls or more accurately, allow customer to use them with disregard for the girls will. Examples would include-

Places like the dungeon where a girl would be restrained(or atleast thats how i saw it) and customers would be let in to use her/whoever you put in the room at will. Maybe pay at door?

A hole in a wall or stockade situation where a girl is public use and/or may be included in the business total somehow.

Sleeping pills or comatose, kinda explains itself and would fit well in a hospital situation.

I basically just wondered why when i own slaves and can rape girls in my dungeons(or just whenever they say no lol), can i not simply force them into jobs which don't require their own initiative, treating them like cattle. For the most part this would be a good way to deal with less valuable or more troublesome girls, those with a stronger will and aggression are as useful as any when bound and trapped in holes or comatose.  I just don't see why i have no real uses for girls with no desire to work for me, yet i still own them legally.

I mean sure i can brand and sell slaves, but i just feel this would be more appropriate. I tried to figure out how to do stuff myself, but i've always been useless when it came to modding, coding or anything technical. Without a much simpler system i simply wont be capable. Which is why rather than seeing this as a request, i would simply like it to be discussed in hopes that i'm not alone in my confusion over this rather large blind spot. I do however understand that it may just be about the effort involved and prioritization. At any rate, I would like to chat about these points.

A second point would be the rape script when she says no. The basic script just makes me rape her, which with the many options i get in the dungeon seems lacking. If she says no i would personally like to have a full menu follow the force option. I mean if i asked for something and she said no, raping her in her vagina seems much less poetic than simply forcing her to do what i asked in the first place, or some other random punishment beyond the same spanking and nudity options. Taking fingers, tying her to a chair in my room when she declines my invitation and just having dinner "with her", so many options. I'm basically asking if a good script for this exists or why is does not. I know i'm incompetent at this stuff, but i find it strange that no one who has the skill and will has done something relatively basic. If they have please tell me, since all i can find are more worded of the same basic options.

I apologise if i'm missing some kind of obvious knowledge about how this works and limitations beyond what one would expect are in place causing a kind of issue similar to the difficulty in changing minimum age where a simply sounding thing is thwarted by fundamental design whether intentional or not and becomes a monumental undertaking or more trouble than its worth.

I'm trying not to talk about things which take big overhauls in game mechanics or entirely new versions to pull off. I understand traits are a huge pain to mess with and stuff like that, but a no vagina trait would be super useful and interesting, for both female and the rare male slaves. everything else is easily workable in regards to changing the name futanari to just haz penis and having it make just as much sense.

I think thats everything, at least without the discussion becoming completely hopeless in its grandeur of undertaking that people wont even wish to discuss it, which i've had happen when talking about mods for games or developmental issues before.

Once more, i just wish to discuss at this point as i do not wish to be that guy who talks people into doing what he cannot or will not. If there was a better place for this, i apologize, but user mods seems like the right place to discuss what would be user mods.

--SUM UP IF "TL:DR"

Why cant we

use girls like couches

rape in interesting ways

and

"No vagina" trait would be nice.'

discuss

Offline DarkTl

...can you give an example of character with no vagina confirmed? Or you talking about male characters only?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:48:23 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Merilirem

I have yet to see one, but i did attempt to make one myself. There are existing examples of characters from cartoons/ anime, that one would understand to not have Vagina or other things. The idea of a female with no vagina is a bit off, i will admit, since the vagina is practically the gender itself. However robots or other specific inhuman figures have been depicted without said bit n pieces. Like Midna in her cursed form. The basic would simply be a character who could not have vaginal intercourse. This would also be applicable to those who have had their orifices sown shut or destroyed in some other way. Its just at the moment we are limited in our ability to create such an interesting choice by the lack of a trait to remove any of the basic orifice. Its just one of the things i feel is needed by any game which goes so deeply hand in hand with fantasy and the limitless fictional depictions of humanoid or other life so many of us download. Its just like how you don't expect handjobs from the girls with no arms. However in most cases people insert vagina and other things where there is none just to conform to the idea of what the game or sexual situations require. Technically goo girls don't have "vagina" in a literal sense, they shapeshift. Having force anything sex with a shapeshifter of that level is practically impossible, aside from simply stabbing it in somewhere through their actual body.

I just think it would be overly useful a trait to have for both female and possible male characters, not to mention completely genderless beings or objects entirely. Ever want to pimp out an everyday tree? This would be the first step to that.

Offline DarkTl

A good point, btw. Shapeshifters probably should be resistant to rape of any kind. But this is another trait, I think.

About robots, well, it's usually female android with vagina and stuff on pictures, because it is a hentai game after all. I guess if you'd try for example to make a pack with R2D2 from Star Wars, it defenitely should have this trait, but the idea is insane as hell.

I'm absolutely sure that there are characters with no vagina, arms, feet, ect. because there is guro exists. I'm not sure though how many pictures you can find for them, and will it be enough to make a simple pack at least.

It also rises more questions. Feetless characters are much more common (like mermaids), so there should be a trait for them too.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Im not sure if ive missed it or something, but i did not find anything pertaining to the ability to force girls or more accurately, allow customer to use them with disregard for the girls will.

A second point would be the rape script when she says no. The basic script just makes me rape her, which with the many options i get in the dungeon seems lacking.
The main reason is no one has written them.
If you want them added, Write Them.
If you write the text with lots of variations for different situations, someone else could add the code and insert it into the game.

The dungeon does need a lot of upgrading and will probably become its own building some time in the future.
As I personally don't use the dungeon, torture or rape options, I don't really look at it that much.
Out of sight, out of mind.
If the texts for any of it were written out I would look at updating it because it was there.

I'm trying not to talk about things which take big overhauls in game mechanics or entirely new versions to pull off. I understand traits are a huge pain to mess with and stuff like that, but a no vagina trait would be super useful and interesting, for both female and the rare male slaves. everything else is easily workable in regards to changing the name futanari to just haz penis and having it make just as much sense.
"No Vagina" could be added as a trait but would take a while to filter down into the code as just about everything goes into the Vagina (pun intended).

...can you give an example of character with no vagina confirmed? Or you talking about male characters only?
Serendipity from the movie Dogma (1999), Angels do not have genitals.

Write the text descriptions for the traits and I will add them in.
See this thread Traits, Stats and Skill Discussion for how they should be formatted and post your traits there.

Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline DarkTl

Serendipity from the movie Dogma (1999), Angels do not have genitals.
Yeah, but can you even make a pack based on such a movie?

I made some packs with angels before. They usually do, even though they are not supposed to in theory  ::)
Probably because no one wants to draw an angel without them.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:57:22 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
In Lurker's pack from Starless there is a maid character, Marika Mamiya, that is Futanari, Lesbian, and Sterile.  Now, I'm assuming that this is a trans gender character....a man with boobs.

Offline Lurker

In Lurker's pack from Starless there is a maid character, Marika Mamiya, that is Futanari, Lesbian, and Sterile.  Now, I'm assuming that this is a trans gender character....a man with boobs.

Shes more of a hermaphrodite if i remember correcty. A chich with both parts. O_o However, im not really into wangs so none of the images of her really show said wang. xD But there you go.

Offline Merilirem

Thanks for the responses so far

I saw the forced parts as "jobs" more than anything else, just to clarify, but was not absolute in my ideas.

Angel genitals are all over the place in terms of consistency, solely depends on whether angels are a construct or race. At Least from a logical standpoint.

I always disliked having to rely on some random soul to do the technical stuff out of the goodness of their own heart, though i suppose if i wrote a more detailed scenario or script it might prove worth implementing to someone. I will look into creating such a thing, though my mind is less concrete on matters than most, my concept of time being rather fleeting, no one should hold their breath.

I tend to enjoy both pleasure and pain in terms of life and games, to act out sinister and benevolent fantasies all in the same character is more pleasing to me for it always comes down to the situation. Long story short, i squeeze every aspect of the game, so any lack of a basic ability can be disappointing. I basically have too many interests, easier to say what's not interesting.

I really hope the game gets a good trait system one day, since so many possibly awesome traits like unrapable and no vagina/anything or fuckable eyes are just too hard to create at the moment. Ive seen that its being worked on, i just hope it gets made and is well done. Traits are so important to this game.

Also, im a firm disbeliever in sexualization through addition of sexual capabilities. If i want to hump a genderless lifeform or have it "raped" by tentacles despite having no actual orifice or point of contact to stimulate it, i will. Dont need to add giant breasts 5 penises and various holes of opportunity. Like when people add DD cup breasts to a flat chested character..why are you imagining that character sexually if you end up with something completely different to the original.

Sorry for the rant, but i did it so ill leave it there lol.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
The trouble is that the more options and modding freedom you add to the game, the less complexity you can add to the base content. Both due to time constraints and complexity of the design.

The idea is to either create new modules or unique, isolated content.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

So far we talking about pure theory, right? I have yet to see a pack with a character with no vagina, even though I'm sure they exist somewhere. And if you want male characters, well, they need a "Male" trait then.

An example: characters with tails are much more commmon. They can do tailjob. Thus we could use Tail trait and events when they do it (pictures are quite common too).

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
So far we talking about pure theory, right? I have yet to see a pack with a character with no vagina, even though I'm sure they exist somewhere. And if you want male characters, well, they need a "Male" trait then.

An example: characters with tails are much more commmon. They can do tailjob. Thus we could use Tail trait and events when they do it (pictures are quite common too).

Thanks for the idea, planning on adding tail job, although males in WM:evolved will have other purposes

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
LoL

Should we add a tailjob tag :D Seriously... WM: Evolved is the first Hentai Indie game I've seen where features seem to be developed before the actual game :) For better or worse.

What do you consider the best tailjob in Hentai? To me it's Mercedes frecking Carrera!
Like what we're doing?

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
lmao, no im designing the game while planning features im just trying to get thoughts together

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
lmao, no im designing the game while planning features im just trying to get thoughts together

Ah :)

Cool, that's it's a normal dev cycle, I simply got confused by a feature thread.
Like what we're doing?