Author Topic: Things i can't find mention of discussion.(forced prostitution, no vagina, etc)  (Read 10829 times)

Offline Lurker

To me it's Mercedes frecking Carrera!

This xD

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Like what we're doing?

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
lol
all that is the features that i have already finished, although most are not in what i have released yet
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline DarkTl

Should we add a tailjob tag
...No.

Seriously, if we mentioned one anatomical feature, it leads us to others.
There are tentaclejob (slimes and monsters), wingsjob, armjob (not with fingers, but with armpit), mindjob (telekinesis), hairsjob.
I just ignore such pictures if they cannot be assigned to bj, hj or fj  ::)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:22:11 PM by DarkTl »

Offline MuteDay

lol noone says you have to go quite that in depth

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline DarkTl

Btw they wanted to add traits like winged (more agility, easier to escape) for angels or feetless (vice versa) for mermaids during wm ex development. Make sense, I guess.

Offline MuteDay

winged makes sence, but a mermain is only feetless when in water, when on land they "should" have feet

Offline MuteDay

Im not sure if ive missed it or something, but i did not find anything pertaining to the ability to force girls or more accurately, allow customer to use them with disregard for the girls will. Examples would include-
It is among the planned features for WM:Evolved

Places like the dungeon where a girl would be restrained(or atleast thats how i saw it) and customers would be let in to use her/whoever you put in the room at will. Maybe pay at door?
This is already planned in WM:Evolved

A hole in a wall or stockade situation where a girl is public use and/or may be included in the business total somehow.
Planned WM:Evoleved
Sleeping pills or comatose, kinda explains itself and would fit well in a hospital situation.
Unsure about this one
I basically just wondered why when i own slaves and can rape girls in my dungeons(or just whenever they say no lol), can i not simply force them into jobs which don't require their own initiative, treating them like cattle. For the most part this would be a good way to deal with less valuable or more troublesome girls, those with a stronger will and aggression are as useful as any when bound and trapped in holes or comatose.  I just don't see why i have no real uses for girls with no desire to work for me, yet i still own them legally.
Planned WM:Evolved
I mean sure i can brand and sell slaves, but i just feel this would be more appropriate. I tried to figure out how to do stuff myself, but i've always been useless when it came to modding, coding or anything technical. Without a much simpler system i simply wont be capable. Which is why rather than seeing this as a request, i would simply like it to be discussed in hopes that i'm not alone in my confusion over this rather large blind spot. I do however understand that it may just be about the effort involved and prioritization. At any rate, I would like to chat about these points.

A second point would be the rape script when she says no. The basic script just makes me rape her, which with the many options i get in the dungeon seems lacking. If she says no i would personally like to have a full menu follow the force option. I mean if i asked for something and she said no, raping her in her vagina seems much less poetic than simply forcing her to do what i asked in the first place, or some other random punishment beyond the same spanking and nudity options. Taking fingers, tying her to a chair in my room when she declines my invitation and just having dinner "with her", so many options. I'm basically asking if a good script for this exists or why is does not. I know i'm incompetent at this stuff, but i find it strange that no one who has the skill and will has done something relatively basic. If they have please tell me, since all i can find are more worded of the same basic options.

I apologise if i'm missing some kind of obvious knowledge about how this works and limitations beyond what one would expect are in place causing a kind of issue similar to the difficulty in changing minimum age where a simply sounding thing is thwarted by fundamental design whether intentional or not and becomes a monumental undertaking or more trouble than its worth.

I'm trying not to talk about things which take big overhauls in game mechanics or entirely new versions to pull off. I understand traits are a huge pain to mess with and stuff like that, but a no vagina trait would be super useful and interesting, for both female and the rare male slaves. everything else is easily workable in regards to changing the name futanari to just haz penis and having it make just as much sense.

I think thats everything, at least without the discussion becoming completely hopeless in its grandeur of undertaking that people wont even wish to discuss it, which i've had happen when talking about mods for games or developmental issues before.

Once more, i just wish to discuss at this point as i do not wish to be that guy who talks people into doing what he cannot or will not. If there was a better place for this, i apologize, but user mods seems like the right place to discuss what would be user mods.

--SUM UP IF "TL:DR"

Why cant we

use girls like couches

rape in interesting ways

and

"No vagina" trait would be nice.'

discuss
As for the no vagina, currently not planned, but probably will be added soon :)[/quote]