Author Topic: WM:Evolved Discussion  (Read 14503 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
WM:Evolved Discussion
« on: January 18, 2015, 11:43:02 PM »
Welcome Mute here
i thought i would use this as a way to disucss some features, although thier will be only one up at a time

Current Discussions:
-Ideas For the Birthing systems
-Thoughts on a Reborn System
(Reborn System Main Ideas)
When a girl Dies she has a chance on coming back  to life as a 18 year old,
some stats Get upgraded and some downgraded
Main upgraded is the amount of health the girl has
-Ideas on How to work a school system into game
-Ideas on How the town should be set up

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:32:06 PM by MuteDay »
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline doubleDolp

• tiger flakes
Re: WM:Evolved Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:55:04 PM »
I think item slots should be setup based on character stats as well as accessories, like an item burden if you will. Say a character has an accessory that allows them to hold more items, that character can hold more items but if its too much for them they can be penalized (like have lower stats).
"TIGER UPPERCUT, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER!"

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 11:58:09 PM »
hmmm alrighty, so basicly you would like the items to have a weight, and the (girls/players/(posibly monsters)) to have a stat that dertermains how much they can carry
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline doubleDolp

• tiger flakes
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 01:04:57 AM »
Yea pretty much. That way a girl carrying items won't be as powerful as others.
"TIGER UPPERCUT, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER!"

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 03:22:21 PM »
That seems interesting. Plus you could also make a way to get girls to learn how to get the best use from their item space.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Romanul

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »
hmmm alrighty, so basicly you would like the items to have a weight, and the (girls/players/(posibly monsters)) to have a stat that dertermains how much they can carry

Sound good to me. I assume they would also be categories ( a character will be able to wield only one.two swords and not five even if he can carry that much).

As far as pics for items are concerned, I'm against them. I don't see the need for them.

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 05:33:54 PM »
Mmm Can we revamp the item system to "exceed 100?"

The problem I have with the current game is that items are kind of obsolete when all the girls have stats all near 100.
Ex: Goddess Halo +100 Beauty
This item should allow you to make the men fucking maul your brothel to get at her right? Not be equal to some random girl you found in the dungeon with a 100 combs on her head.

Also... if the "room deco" items could be fixed...? The daily bonus items I think are quite cool, but I felt disappointed that it didn't actually work consistently.

+Clear item slots?
+Clear Item chances? (Possible to X doesn't really seem to work in the original lol)
+Duration Effects should count down in traits?
+Multiple shops? (When there becomes so many items, it gets kind of overwhelming)

+Communal chest. I think it was REALLY interesting when the girls began using items on their own (in a patch? Doesn't seem to do that anymore? Maybe removed?)
>The problem was when the girls began to use RARE items for minor effects or "cursed" items for just a small part of the item effects
>I think a communal chest separate from your "Personal Stash" would allow you to fix it +  better organization + dump for useless consumables

+Building Items?
>Perhaps as a "cherry-on-top" building upgrade items that allow you to customize one brothel to another?
>>>Ex) Drug Infuser: Cost high/day ++ Obed/--Spirit/--Agi/++++Happiness/Addicted (Kept at bay inside the building)
>>>Ex) Subliminal Speakers: +Obed / --Happiness / -Fatigue
>>>Ex) Expensive Perfume: +Chance of better customers / ++Happiness / -Quantity of Customers (Cheap customers don't come in)
Something like this?
But it's like a "Building inventory" instead of a "research" so that it's easily customizable on the fly.

Also perhaps limit your "slaves" to just consumable items and only girls who are "Free" can actually wear "people clothes".

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 05:39:55 PM »
currently the stats do not have a hard coded max set in game
but im planning on adding some maxes later on but what i was thinking is

if the stat level is higher then the max it decays slowly after a time

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 05:43:25 PM »
I would understand that for "consumables", but as I'm playing the game, people add lots of games from their favorite anime. (clothing and such)

Unless you're planning on a "hard lock" sub-100 without items (maybe this is the way to go?) Maybe clothing and beauty accessories would just be a flat number modified by stats for various effects

Of course I'm just talking about the brothel aspect of the game, not combat.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »
I would understand that for "consumables", but as I'm playing the game, people add lots of games from their favorite anime. (clothing and such)

Unless you're planning on a "hard lock" sub-100 without items (maybe this is the way to go?) Maybe clothing and beauty accessories would just be a flat number modified by stats for various effects

Of course I'm just talking about the brothel aspect of the game, not combat.

Well to keep up with the rpg theme, items will work quite differently then they did in Wm:Cpp, i will be creation a thread to explain all the systems alot farther

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 11:20:35 AM »
I'm still curious how much RPG this game is going to be.

Are you making it similar to the RPG maker games? or some different variant?
(Maybe it's still too early stages to tell?)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 11:31:10 AM »
currently the rpg aspect that are for sure in the game are as follows

Gaining exp for girls and the player
when characters level up they will be give stats that you can choose what to upgrade if girl is slave(or you choose to have the game choose where to place points)
if the girl is free(and not your wife, or yourself) the game will automaticly choose for you
The player will get so many (AP=Action Points) to do things for the day (yes based on stats)

So far that is as far as i have gotten due to ive been working on the UI, but im happy to announce that i will be starting the Gameplay quite soon, just have few more things to finish first then ill be able to work on gameplay

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 03:20:23 PM »
It sounds to me that you're moving away from the "management sim" genre of the original game for a lot more RPG aspect?
(Pytfall?)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 03:24:28 PM »
Evolved is more of a hybrid

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 04:54:10 PM »
I think item slots should be setup based on character stats as well as accessories, like an item burden if you will. Say a character has an accessory that allows them to hold more items, that character can hold more items but if its too much for them they can be penalized (like have lower stats).

If they are carrying to much, then they will be unable to work, fight, or do any interactions

And items slots will be completely independants ie:
chest
head
hands
feet
arms
legs
Ect......