Author Topic: WM:Evolved Discussion  (Read 14502 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
Re: WM:Evolved Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 12:02:50 AM »
That seems interesting. Plus you could also make a way to get girls to learn how to get the best use from their item space.

Please do explain what you mean
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline guydude64

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:05 PM »
sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but, i cant for the life of me find the public release of the game on the site, mind pointing me in the right direction?  :-[

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 10:51:00 PM »
the release has been removed, due to no gameplay, i appologize, but it will be about a week or two before i will be close enough to release anything, sorry for that
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline guydude64

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 10:59:55 PM »
ahh, ok, i had just seen bunch of posts saying that they had it, made me scratch my head since i couldnt find it, xD

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 01:32:26 PM »
New Discussion topics added

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 05:17:16 AM »
Welcome Mute here
i thought i would use this as a way to disucss some features, although thier will be only one up at a time

Current Discussions:
-Ideas For the Birthing systems
-Thoughts on a Reborn System
(Reborn System Main Ideas)
When a girl Dies she has a chance on coming back  to life as a 18 year old,
some stats Get upgraded and some downgraded
Main upgraded is the amount of health the girl has
-Ideas on How to work a school system into game
-Ideas on How the town should be set up

ok, couple of ideas:

1. Jobs:

- every job has ceratin ideal requirements. Like, morality, beauty, ect at a certain level.

- give the girls a "Dream job". The thing they have the best stats for, and would like to rank in the highest.

- Give the girls an assigned job. If they are assigned a job, they will try to equip themselves so their stat for the job is the highest.

- if left to their own devices/under the care of a matron, they will get their item choices according to what gives them the best values for their jobs.

As an example:

Tiffany is a dream hostess, a stat that is being hidden. her stats however are not ideal.

Tiffany gets picked to be a waitress, because the matron had no orders for her.

If tiffany now gets gear that would be ideal for a waitress ( waitress hat, waitress shoes, ect. ) she will put that on, and try to complete the set to get the ideal stats for waitress.

The trouble is, thanks to the bonus, her actual stat is rather low. She upps that through training, and just doing her job.

Once she has completed the stats for leveling as a waitress, she will start to buy shit for her dream job ( hostess dress, ect). The more her actual bonus rises, the more piueces of her uniform she can drop and replace with the neccesary stuff for her dreamjob.

The more tiffany levels, the more likely the matron will recognise tiffany would be ideal as a hostess. she will page the whoremaster over that fact.

The whoremaster can now decide: Does he want her to remain being a waitress, or does he allow her to be a hostess?

With a free girl, the answer is clear. If she is forced to work not her dreamjob, she is off to the bahamas onbce she got enough money together. No indication otherwise.

With a slave girl, you get decreased happyness.

With a pet, meh. Pets have dreamjob pet.

2. Birthing system.

2.1 get a girl preggers.

2.2 Baby gets born. If its a boy, his default career is gang member. If it's a girl, her defaultr career is girl. Still, for the purpose of the game, I will refer to kids as "she"

2.3 select nursery for her.

2.3.1 Adoption? based on the value of the kid, the future parents would be willingf to pay something.

2.3.2 Raised by proxy: She gets raised by the dedicated child rearer. A girl can raise up to five kids. If more then five kids are present, a new chiuld rearer needs to be hired.

2.3.3 Raised by mother: She gets raised by her mother. the mother can basically work half of what she can normally work, and has a chance of taking time off of work if the kid gets sick.

2.3.4 Childcare  service: Put a slave in the position, a single slave can care for up to 10 babies. Mothers don't miss any work, but they still will take time off of work if their kids get sick.

2.3.5 Time acceleration / Enhanced learning. The kid gets taken from the mother, and either purt in an accelerated learning center for a year ( gives bonuses to certain attributes you select), or put in a time accelerator, and comes out one year older.

2.3.6 get rid of the kid. removes the kid from your controll.

2.4 Youth.

2.4.1 Kid gets raised by you. You can raise a maximum of two kids at the same time. They will accompany you, and learn from your actions.

2.4.2 Kid gets raised in mass. No changes, random stat bonuses.

2.4.3 Kid gets goomed for a role. Chance the kid gets the role as hger dream job, and gets a starting bonus on relevant skills.

2.4.4 Kid gets raised by assisting slave: Slave is able to work 1.5 times its normal workload. Child gets a chance to inherit some of the slaves skills.

2.4.5 Kid gets raised by a dedicated team. Pay to get to select what skills you want bonuses on.

2.4.6 Give kid to a gang. Gang gets a new member.

2.4.7 Keep kid in dungeon. Nothing happens to the kid.

2.4.8 Sell kid as childslave.

at trhe end of the youth, with 18, you have three options.

- set free: Child gets what she earned, and gets sent into the world to make her luck.

- give to gang: gang gets a new member.

- sell as slave

- groom as sucessor. Pay 500 bucks per month for achooling material, put the kid in a manager position, if you should die, or get too old, you can hand off the rudder to your replacement.

That way, you have a system that causes some discomfort, but allows you to customiz slaves in a limited way. I would basically say, once a monbth, the child rearing slave givces you a progress report, and tells you what the child did and what it didn't.

Offline Yamemai

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »
Welcome Mute here
i thought i would use this as a way to disucss some features, although thier will be only one up at a time

Current Discussions:
-Ideas For the Birthing systems
-Thoughts on a Reborn System
(Reborn System Main Ideas)
When a girl Dies she has a chance on coming back  to life as a 18 year old,
some stats Get upgraded and some downgraded
Main upgraded is the amount of health the girl has
-Ideas on How to work a school system into game
-Ideas on How the town should be set up

Quite like what I read from Baltazaar, so I'll skip the Birthing systems (though I would say maybe you can 'dispose' of the child after s/he is born (too much of a hassle/cost too much/etc), with some side-effects like lower obedience/etc from the mother.

I'm not too sure about a Rebirth system, but I'd say, rather then giving you a chance for every girl, for free, make it so you need an item -- something like a Soul Coffin, fresh body + the soul of the girl, researched how to recreate the body, etc.

In most games, their school system was, you gain exp/proficiency in taught subject, depending on your learning capability, then once you reach a certain point, you gain levels/skills/etc. Though this is just my basic understanding of the feature :P  There is also the Simbro one, where you get a chance at learning skills as you attend classes, and chance goes up depending on rank, and maybe stats & traits.

Personally, I would say just the map with selectable spots would be fine, but have it depending on what you know -- like at first you only know about a few major locations (slave trades, general items, etc), but later on learn more locations, through hearing about it or exploring the town, unlocking them. Simple and easy, is sometimes the best.

Also, the job idea looks like it would be kinda like Jack'o Nine (or w/e the name is/was), where the girl has a preference to a certain job, or jobs, and she would work harder, and gain more happiness/obedience, if you allow her to work/train in that job.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:21:49 AM by Yamemai »

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 06:14:47 AM »
Rebirthing system.

If I had free reign, I would make the celestrial patron a god of life and love, that also happens to be the patron god of whores. A sort of celestial whoremaster, if you will. Great harem owner in the sky, if you must.

you can please him in a couple of ways:

- sacrifice items to him. From time to time, the deity demands sacrifices of items. fullfill the demand, and you get bonus happy from the god.

- Treat your whores well. A celestial whoremaster does not like if whores do noit get all the care they deserve. he has nothing against selling them as slaves, but if the whores are happy, the celestial whoremaster is happy. That is the base happyness of the celestial slavemaster.

- have new whores of a certain skill level serve in the temple, and take old ones away. After all, which whore master likes the same menu every day?

- upkeep his temple. I.e., sacrifice gold to keep the celestial whoremaster happy.

- from time to time, the celestial whoremaster wants a rare slavegirl commoner of a certain type. He does not kill her, he sends his servanmt to pick her up and bring her to him. Have the girl ready and waiting, and it's bonus happyness.

The temple of the celöestial whoremaster has 3 parts.

1. Graveyards A and B. Where dead girls and dead commoners are burried. Basically, dead girls get stored in the long house, untill you select where they should be burried. each grave has additional options that can be selected once. Like, a special headstone, flowers, someone to care for, a nun to pray there, candles... The higher the payoff, the higher the chance the god, if pleased, may resurrect your girl. If the girl gets resurrected, her grave disappears.

2. The main temple. Whores like to pray to the celestial whoremaster. Of course, they leave a certain percentage of their earnings. Depending on staff levels, you get money. Aölso, cleaners keep the temple clean, maintennance crew maintains the temple, secvurity, grave-carers, nuns, choir, ect... can be hired here.

3. The wellspring orphanage. Basically, an old orphanage that runs an onsen. staff the building, and you get a small ammount of revenue, a place to dump unwanted kids, and a place to improve. Basically, the celestial whoremaster, if he acts, chooses to have girls that you inicated you would like to have ressurected reborn instead. You get the first pick of them, when a new generation of youth comes of age. Of course, also here, you can sink money into the kids, and can also adopt kids to your family line.

All in all, I would see the rebirth system work as follows:

1. Girl you liked dies.

2. Girl gets stored in the long house.

3. You get a text about this.

4. Select a graveplot and a setting for them. Lets say, jade headstone, burried in silk, diamond in her hands, full regalia, prayer every 3 days, and so on. The spaces in the ressurection graveyard are limited, the spaces in the commoner graveyard are infinite.

5. If your relationship with your god reaches 100, he resurrects a girl for you. he randomly chooses out of the whole graveyard, based on how much extra stuff each grave has.

6. If the girl gets ressurected, her grave disappears, the graveyard workers send you a text about the girl having gone to the god, and nothing happens.

7. The next time the orphanage gets visited, you get a text that tells you there is one girl that reminds you a lot of the girl....

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 09:05:28 AM »
Rebirthing system.

If I had free reign, I would make the celestrial patron a god of life and love, that also happens to be the patron god of whores. A sort of celestial whoremaster, if you will. Great harem owner in the sky, if you must.

you can please him in a couple of ways:

- sacrifice items to him. From time to time, the deity demands sacrifices of items. fullfill the demand, and you get bonus happy from the god.

- Treat your whores well. A celestial whoremaster does not like if whores do noit get all the care they deserve. he has nothing against selling them as slaves, but if the whores are happy, the celestial whoremaster is happy. That is the base happyness of the celestial slavemaster.

- have new whores of a certain skill level serve in the temple, and take old ones away. After all, which whore master likes the same menu every day?

- upkeep his temple. I.e., sacrifice gold to keep the celestial whoremaster happy.

- from time to time, the celestial whoremaster wants a rare slavegirl commoner of a certain type. He does not kill her, he sends his servanmt to pick her up and bring her to him. Have the girl ready and waiting, and it's bonus happyness.

The temple of the celöestial whoremaster has 3 parts.

1. Graveyards A and B. Where dead girls and dead commoners are burried. Basically, dead girls get stored in the long house, untill you select where they should be burried. each grave has additional options that can be selected once. Like, a special headstone, flowers, someone to care for, a nun to pray there, candles... The higher the payoff, the higher the chance the god, if pleased, may resurrect your girl. If the girl gets resurrected, her grave disappears.

2. The main temple. Whores like to pray to the celestial whoremaster. Of course, they leave a certain percentage of their earnings. Depending on staff levels, you get money. Aölso, cleaners keep the temple clean, maintennance crew maintains the temple, secvurity, grave-carers, nuns, choir, ect... can be hired here.

3. The wellspring orphanage. Basically, an old orphanage that runs an onsen. staff the building, and you get a small ammount of revenue, a place to dump unwanted kids, and a place to improve. Basically, the celestial whoremaster, if he acts, chooses to have girls that you inicated you would like to have ressurected reborn instead. You get the first pick of them, when a new generation of youth comes of age. Of course, also here, you can sink money into the kids, and can also adopt kids to your family line.

All in all, I would see the rebirth system work as follows:

1. Girl you liked dies.

2. Girl gets stored in the long house.

3. You get a text about this.

4. Select a graveplot and a setting for them. Lets say, jade headstone, burried in silk, diamond in her hands, full regalia, prayer every 3 days, and so on. The spaces in the ressurection graveyard are limited, the spaces in the commoner graveyard are infinite.

5. If your relationship with your god reaches 100, he resurrects a girl for you. he randomly chooses out of the whole graveyard, based on how much extra stuff each grave has.

6. If the girl gets ressurected, her grave disappears, the graveyard workers send you a text about the girl having gone to the god, and nothing happens.

7. The next time the orphanage gets visited, you get a text that tells you there is one girl that reminds you a lot of the girl....

You haveinspired me to add quite alot of these features to evolved, im sad to say it will push back deve time but im hoping that it will be better when finished

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2015, 05:10:49 AM »
Dude, if you need a writer, say so. I can whipp you up some text on the fly ( my scedule is pretty open, and so forth), but I suck at programming.

Allways looking for additional writers cred...;-)

If you need an example of my writing prowess, give me a contained task, and I will stream of conciousness type down how I would handle this in pure text form, witrh a few variables or such/placeholders.

And before you ask, I used to run D&D back in the day, so I know how to write an adventure. ^^

Offline Yamemai

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 04:23:31 AM »
Dude, if you need a writer, say so. I can whipp you up some text on the fly ( my scedule is pretty open, and so forth), but I suck at programming.

Allways looking for additional writers cred...;-)

If you need an example of my writing prowess, give me a contained task, and I will stream of conciousness type down how I would handle this in pure text form, witrh a few variables or such/placeholders.

And before you ask, I used to run D&D back in the day, so I know how to write an adventure. ^^

Not to be rude, but there are quite a few, minor as they are, spelling mistakes in your text, so would you'd probably need an editor to 'iron' them out.

Anyways, that's a neat idea, though I'm not sure how that'd tie in with the lore/setting... Hmmm, the god wanted more 'whores' so he made a portal / ripped some boundary, or something?

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2015, 09:44:42 AM »
That would literally be firing cannons against lizzards.

Nope.

As i imagine it, it is quite similar to how the chinese viewed their chinese celestial bureaucracy:

You are all in the palace of the emperor, and the gods have jobs to do.

Now, as far as the stories go, how about the following:

In the redacted, peasant friendly version:

"And in the year of the vomiting platypus, There was a great heatwave, and the star sheperd was quite distraught on his travels during the monsoon free season.
So, as the soles of his celestial majesty touched the ground, his magic hid his heavenly appearance in the form of a commoner, so he could visit the taverns and enjoy the sights without fear of being recognised.

And as his feet carried him to the city, his eyes rested on a sign.

And lo and behold, it said, pay once, fuck till you drop, one night only.

And the star sheperd said to himself, I do have a reputation to uphold as a pervert and purveyor of the lustfull arts, lets see how much money I can cheat this brothel owner out off. "

This is a fake story that is commonly told. The celestial star sheperd either happened to walk into a brothel in search of a cool place to drink, or was lured there but meets the brothel owner, who jokingly takes him on on a bet. If the Star sheperd would run out of wine, girls, food or entertainment, he would get his money back, and would not have to pay a debt.
But if the star sheperd said, Can I have seconbds please, he would owe the brothel owner a favor.

The star sheperd does not think twice, because he has no money, and does not like stealing, and so begun the 99 days of Pleasure. Girls had to work the star sheperd in shifts, and the brothel nearly went belly up, but at the end, the brothel owner won, and asked for a position in the heaven of the celestial emperor, even if it was just a shack.

Thus, the celestial whoremaster was born, a human that got deifyed.

The truth is a different story.

No one is quite sure what had happened.

Some tell of a demon princess that needed to be tamed, that bore a striking resemblance to a godess that was promised to an other god.

Some spoke of the "Breaking" of a godess.

Some speak of a failed bet between three gods that two of them could not get a proper whore to run away with them ( according to legend, both gods woke up, already sure of their victory, without their wallets, clothes, and without their celestial horses, and the third one was already busy telling the story to the celestial emperor, and suggesting his worshipper for a position in heaven. The stories wildly diverge at this point, from heaven being forced to pay to get the horses back, to the emperor wetting himself laughing and granting deityship for supreme comedy.)

Some spoke of a ceratain prostitute that should not pray at the shrine of the grandmother of heaven, because she could have recognised the similarities and could have guessed the fathers....

Some even speak of an ancient rite in heaven, where a godess of virtue had to hide, and chose to hide in a brothel, and the brothel owner defended her for 9 days against the gods who wanted to check on her.

All these legends have one thing in common....

A mortal, a foreigner at all, came to the lands. He somehow made it to fame and fortune, and wagered everything in a game against the celestials... Which he won.

What is known about the celestial whoremaster is that he, unlike other gods, does not take kindly to people who waste his time.

He does not ask for much, but he wants each "request" to be accompanied by a token that you are earnest. In contrast to the other gods however, he is said, if the token is heartfelt enough, to make even the wildest things possible. One thing is common amongst his stories though. He knows exactly how much you can afford. And if you give a less then heartfelt token, he will be inactive, and the next time you need his help, he will ask something outrageous. Stories rage from making a beggar that donated his last coin have an extraordinary stroke of luck that left him wealthy enough to  buy his own city, to merchants that asked for small favors, and that were told to whore out their daughters to strangers because their token was deemed not heartfelt enough.

Other priests may calöl him a demon or an angel, but one thing is for certain:

The celestial whoremaster, in stark contrast to the other gods, seems to be only interested in one thing. Running whores for heaven and hell. Half a dozend flings with various gods and godesses have been recorded, but ultimately, his strongest relationship is with the twin godesses of luck and chance.