Author Topic: Touhous  (Read 21437 times)

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: Touhous
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 11:47:20 AM »
Unfortunately this has been kicking around since before my previous hard drive crashed, so I can't speak for the validity of the content; but I figure it's better than nothing. I'm not sure if he had the girlsx files seperated, so I just matched the names up out of mine.

I've never gone through these before nor added them to my game yet so I don't know if anything was lost to corruption, nor do I know if the girlsx files are intact. I figure it's better than nothing though since I think Bluebeholder is gone. There's a good chance that things are as he made them. Aya may be altered since she was a girl in the game download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y04i7c7wwoad8p5
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Anon21

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »
Haha, I thought he was gone and he logged on while I posted that...

Hey Blue
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Bluebeholder

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:02 PM »
Well I'm not technically gone I no longer have the original files and mediafire's copy is corrupted. The girlsX file is separate separate so it's still good.

Mak if you don't mind I'll edit the original post to use your link.

Offline Bluebeholder

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 12:06:40 PM »
Yeah I still get messages from the thread since I spent so much time collecting and sorting for the set. Without an original file or a fix I really didn't want to hop in here and say don't I have it.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »
Well I'm not technically gone I no longer have the original files and mediafire's copy is corrupted. The girlsX file is separate separate so it's still good.

Mak if you don't mind I'll edit the original post to use your link.

That's fine with me.

Offline vivern1

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
Thanks guys!