Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025857 times)

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #1110 on: July 29, 2014, 06:02:02 PM »
Was the...  unknown age taken out?  Cause I distinctly remember random monster girls with over 1000 (Or was it 10000?) age would be listed as unknown.

AFAIK max age is 100, and when it's set to that the age is listed as "Unknown" in game, which is an intended feature for special girls (vampires, demons, interdimensional eldritch abominations) who don't really fall into human standards of age.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1111 on: July 29, 2014, 10:07:12 PM »
Was the...  unknown age taken out?  Cause I distinctly remember random monster girls with over 1000 (Or was it 10000?) age would be listed as unknown.
It should be if a girl's age is set to 100, the age will display "???"

This will be changed in .06 to allow age to be up to 10000 and anything above that will be "???".
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:13:27 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #1112 on: July 30, 2014, 12:30:39 PM »
It should be if a girl's age is set to 100, the age will display " ??? "

This will be changed in .06 to allow age to be up to 10000 and anything above that will be " ??? ".

Wait, what do you mean by this.
Can we get  an "Unknown" or "Unspecified" as an age option for the type of girls aforementioned in the post above?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1113 on: July 30, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »
Wait, what do you mean by this.
Can we get  an "Unknown" or "Unspecified" as an age option for the type of girls aforementioned in the post above?
Sorry, Let me rephrase.
Currently in .05, if a girl's age is set to 100, the age will display as " ??? "

I hate the automatic smileys.

Offline Geron

« Reply #1114 on: July 31, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »
I've gone in and manually edited monster girls max age to range into 100000.  I have not seen unknown, but I have seen 90000 year old grannies.

Offline dullman

« Reply #1115 on: August 06, 2014, 07:11:04 AM »
Must ask if they are a set date when you release a version .6 ?? I'm waiting for farm available

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1116 on: August 06, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »
Must ask if they are a set date when you release a version .6 ?? I'm waiting for farm available
I will not set a date for .06 to be ready because I have no idea of how long it will take.

If you want to try it out, you can download the source code and compile it yourself, but it is far from ready to release.
There are still some jobs that are not ready and the farm interface needs a lot of work.
I am in the process of updating the entire interface system and have not gotten to the farm yet.

Today I am going to go over the forum posts from the last few weeks and make a list of goals to get done.
Once the farm interface is done and the reported bugs are fixed, I may release .06 but how long that will take really depends on if real life doesn't call.

I should be done with WME for a while so that will allow me more time for WM.

If you want to help, we still need images for the farm:
 - an icon for the map (see how the other icons are made)
 - a Farm page image like the brothel images

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #1117 on: August 06, 2014, 01:21:31 PM »
If you want to help, we still need images for the farm:
 - an icon for the map (see how the other icons are made)
 - a Farm page image like the brothel images
I have two potentials for the page image:  http://depositfiles.com/files/sjrubmnzc
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1118 on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »
I have two potentials for the page image:  http://depositfiles.com/files/sjrubmnzc
Those would be good for farm images for those girls,
but for the farm interface image, one without a girl in it (or at least not prominent in it) would be best.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #1119 on: August 06, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
Those would be good for farm images for those girls,
but for the farm interface image, one without a girl in it (or at least not prominent in it) would be best.
Alright.  I figured that, based off the picture for the studio, it might work...  Alright, I will see what I can find.

EDIT:  What about this?  http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=41275228
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:02:18 PM by hewhocumsbynight »
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #1120 on: August 06, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »

For the interface images, why not just "borrow" background CGs from dozens of dozens of eroges and so forth?
I know where to get hundreds of them. And they're really top notch quality.

Biggest downside is that the vast majority of them cover internal shots of rooms and buildings... but in case we ever get those customize-able girl rooms I got all kinds of images for them of various qualities (room quality, not image quality, so shitty, cheap rooms included).

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/92473749/file.html

Anyways, check this shiz out. I got a bunch of sample images from various titles and named them to what I thought they'd fit most. There's some farm images included and plenty of images for places that don't formally use any image on their own now, like the Catacombs.

Much better than our current stock images IMO. One of the current images for the brothel I recognized as official Guild Wars 2 artwork.  Awkward.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1121 on: August 06, 2014, 09:32:30 PM »
I like Farm1.png for the farm management screen.
Farm3.png I could see using for something, not sure what yet.
Home_Mansion1.png I like for the Town Hall.
Brothel2.png could be used for the Strip Club if the brothels get divided up into separate sections.
Centre2.jpg, Centre3.png and Centre4.png could be used for the shopping (items) screen.
If multiple cities get implemented, Home_Castle1.png could be used for a city you do not have access to yet.
If we make multiples of the non brothel buildings, I could see using some of the others as the alternates
For room qualities, the girls already have "accommodation" levels so I would call them Accommodation0.png, Accommodation1.png ... Accommodation5.png

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #1122 on: August 07, 2014, 05:46:12 AM »
Glad you like them. Feel free to rename them to whatever you wish or require. And let me know if you need more, I could get around lurking for some more good images.

As for the centre images, there's plenty of outside and inside shop backgrounds that I saw but didn't think of saving, if you want shop images.

I named some backgrounds "Home" because I thought about a possibility of unlocking new tiers of player homes with more options and whatnot.
Who wouldn't want to be able to buy a fucking castle for themselves? You could be a king of... of whores or something.

Also, nothing's really stopping you from adding multiple interface images to a single place, right? Spice it up a bit with variety.

Offline Morkar

« Reply #1123 on: August 09, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
a couple of questions

1º the head girl also should not lie with the owner of the house? have a woman in your harem who has sex with you is rare

2º is going to do something with the prison?

3º there are plans to increase the traits or scripts  of the dungeon?

4º It will increase the number of scripts in general?

5º the threesome in dungeon  are finished any day ?

6º it will somehow improve the gangs? there comes a point where even taking the maximum attributes are massacred yes or yes

has been designed new ways to recruit in town? only dead recruit hunger becomes monotonous it could give more variety to the topic or even recruit several at a time in kidnap plan to a group of unsuspecting young to turn them into your slaves or you fight or will pay a husband x amount of money for an exclusive Slave

Offline dullman

« Reply #1124 on: August 10, 2014, 12:20:57 AM »
Also if started to ask question, i have one is there any plan to be able choose a sex of MC, and if yes is there any plans to make her able to work in her own brothel (as the leader of gang, explore catacombs etc.)