Author Topic: The random monster girl pack nobody has been waiting for!  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Anon21

The random monster girl pack nobody has been waiting for!
« on: August 18, 2011, 08:38:01 AM »
11 random monster girls to find in the catacomb. These magical shape-shifting equines will add a surprising new flavor to your game!  :D

BTW, use the attached .rgirlsx file in place of the one in the main download as I forgot to set them as human = 'no'.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3S0F4CB1

Offline Lafate

Re: The random monster girl pack nobody has been waiting for!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »
11 random monster girls to find in the catacomb. These magical shape-shifting equines will add a surprising new flavor to your game!  :D

BTW, use the attached .rgirlsx file in place of the one in the main download as I forgot to set them as human = 'no'.

my little pony huh I have just the thing for that

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 06:44:02 PM by Lafate »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »

What happens if you add new randoms in the middle of a game? I've been testing your mod and don't want to start anew :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline Anon21

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »
What happens if you add new randoms in the middle of a game? I've been testing your mod and don't want to start anew

Good question. I think you'll have to live without these for now. It should be possible to change the code so it does allow you to add new girls without restarting. I'll take a look at it, but no promises.  :)

my little pony huh I have just the thing for that
Actually I stole that pic for one of the profile pics for everyone. I think whoever drew it did a fantastic job on their expressions.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:24:40 PM by Anon21 »

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »
What happens if you add new randoms in the middle of a game? I've been testing your mod and don't want to start anew :(

Simple, new girls added to current saves are not loaded in that save, including but not limited to rgirls and unique girls.  8) :P

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 04:53:02 AM »

Simple, new girls added to current saves are not loaded in that save, including but not limited to rgirls and unique girls.  8) :P

Doesn't seem to be the case? New Rgirls are not added to the game until you actually restart, unique girls are added without any issues. Odd thing actually since the code should allow both to be added without issues. Maybe this thing is fixed with the new save file format.
Like what we're doing?

Offline pman1862

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 06:03:48 PM »
For some reason I can not get this mod to work. I put the rgirlsx file and the folder with the pictures in resources but I keep getting the name without the pictures when I play the game. I have gotten every other mod to work on this site idn why this one wont. Please help

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:52:36 AM »
The reason why the mod won't work is because all of the pictures are in PNG format instead of JPEG, so the game can't read them.

Simply use an image editor and load then resave the files as JPEG and it should work. This may take a while.