Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

If you need images

<< < (9/9)

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 19, 2016, 09:12:37 AM ---OK.  So this is my current take on it.  Please correct me if needed.

So "Nude" is used for when the girl is not wanting to be nude - when she is being forced or unwantedly manipulated into removing clothes.  So that can be used for nude pics with folded arms or crossed legs, or maybe for when someone else's arm is removing clothes?  I'm guessing she doesn't have to be completely naked either, but in the process of having clothes removed.

"Ecchi" is for more intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  Maybe the background of the scene looks like more of bedroom/kitchen or other more intimate setting (not a stage).  It is either full nudity, partial nudity, or sexy clothing.  The girl is relaxed or into her pose, as she is willingly presenting herself sexy.

"Strip" is for less intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  It looks like she's performing with a stage or pole in background, etc.  Actively removing clothing or shaking body for viewers.

So you are saying that any of these poses can be nude, partially nude, or even clothed (with implications that clothes are going to come off), but that it's the implied mood of the girl and implied setting mainly that determine the image category more than just whether there is full nudity, partial/sexy clothing, or clothing removal implied?

It's tricky because some pics are difficult to place as they have elements of multiple categories.

--- End quote ---

Yep, that's my standard of things others may feel differently. Being as you probably don't want to use too many faces in your pack. I say trying to hide a breast, pelvis, or butt would work for nude. Strip and ecchi can have similar images. I would use strip for more elaborite outfits (stuff you wouldn't see normal girls wear unless they are trying to sell their body), and ecchi for normal looking panties and bras. It becomes up to you to use your best judgement.

Monty52:
Baal - I'm pretty much done.

I'm going to split the download up into a few smaller pieces:

1.  I'll take all the images for standard pregnant tags and place those in their own download package (~35 MB).
2.  I'll take all the images for tags that are not in the game (ie. Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Dildo, Eatout, Les69ing, Lick, Revcowgirl, Sexdoggy, Strapon, Suckballs, and pregnant varieties of all of the aforementioned) and place those into their own download package (~55 MB).
3.  I'll take what's left and split into a few segments for smaller download packages (~330 MB total).

I'm suggesting that all of it is downloaded, as some great images are within the extended categories.

Do you have any suggestions for packaging this - ie. maximum download file sizes?  So should I be using MEGA to host the files?  Can I send you a private message on here and can you download these first and offer me feedback on them - The total will be approximately 400 MB.

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 27, 2016, 11:37:39 PM ---Baal - I'm pretty much done.

I'm going to split the download up into a few smaller pieces:

1.  I'll take all the images for standard pregnant tags and place those in their own download package (~35 MB).
2.  I'll take all the images for tags that are not in the game (ie. Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Dildo, Eatout, Les69ing, Lick, Revcowgirl, Sexdoggy, Strapon, Suckballs, and pregnant varieties of all of the aforementioned) and place those into their own download package (~55 MB).
3.  I'll take what's left and split into a few segments for smaller download packages (~330 MB total).

I'm suggesting that all of it is downloaded, as some great images are within the extended categories.

Do you have any suggestions for packaging this - ie. maximum download file sizes?  So should I be using MEGA to host the files?  Can I send you a private message on here and can you download these first and offer me feedback on them - The total will be approximately 400 MB.

--- End quote ---

Na, 400 MB is fine for me, others might benefit from a smaller package.  I use Mega and haven't have any issues. I'd make a thread for it, but don't expect criticism.

aevojoey:
Some of them I don't even know what exactly they are for.
Many of the new image types were added by request so you may need to search the forums for who requested it and ask them.
Most are not in the game but can be accessed through scripts.
I will update the  Image Names that the game will recognize page when I have time.

Monty52:
I still have plans for that defaultimages pack!

Sorry, I have been away for a few weeks.  I must have picked up some kind of malware from one of the hundreds of sites I skimmed through while browsing all over the internet looking for girl pics for that defaultimages pack that I have been putting together.  I started getting very strange behavior, including screen freezings/blue screens/random reboots.  If it wasn't malware then it was some kind of file corruption.  Either way, it was seriously stressful and irritating to experience and deal with.  As such my computer has been in a state or reinstallation and recovery for the past few weeks.  The Windows Update process is a HUGE downer/pain-in-the-ass.  Suffice it to say that I haven't focused on finishing off the pack during that period of time.

Now that I'm back in business I will finish off the pack.  While I can rcurrently release something very nice, I'd like to tweak it a bit more.  You see, most of the time that I worked on the pack I was using extremely thorough standard search engine image searches in order locate pics.  Near the end of my searching, I realized that some of the recommended sites in this thread are actually better to use.  So now that I have way more images to select from while browsing pics, I'd like to spend some more time adding to and modifying the pack even further to make it even more comprehensive than it currently is.

OK, thank you aevojoey.  I think that updating the image name page with some better descriptions of what kinds of scenes the tags are used for will help out image pack creators.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version