Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

How to add girls

<< < (3/14) > >>

Solo761:
Hmmm, do we have documented all the features (and their values) that can be set with config file?

I'm thinking that I could add config tab to the editor. That way those features could be edited somewhat easier. Of course that option could be added to the game menu itself, but adding it to the editor would definitely be easier adding that to the game (and one less thing that can be broken within the game :) ).

DocClox:

--- Quote from: Solo761 on December 30, 2009, 04:16:33 PM ---Hmmm, do we have documented all the features (and their values) that can be set with config file?

I'm thinking that I could add config tab to the editor. That way those features could be edited somewhat easier. Of course that option could be added to the game menu itself, but adding it to the editor would definitely be easier adding that to the game (and one less thing that can be broken within the game :) ).

--- End quote ---

Not as yet, but I can generate some easy enough. I think sections of it are fairly well documented in the comments, probably I just need to review what's there and add sections for some of the newer stuff.

Mind, it's apt to be a bit of a moving target for a while.

Solo761:

--- Quote from: DocClox on December 30, 2009, 04:28:09 PM ---Mind, it's apt to be a bit of a moving target for a while.

--- End quote ---

That's exactly why I think that currently it's better to add config edit function to editor instead of the game :). When config is settled that can be moved to the game itself.

DocClox:
Good point.

We'll do that, then :)

reapermaan0:
copy and paste this file to resources\data for it to work. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version