Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master Editor 0.8.32

<< < (2/21) > >>

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: dmotrl on July 02, 2014, 01:40:36 AM ---Hmm ... don't know if I'm screwing something up or if it's not pointing at the right things, but whenever I try to open a pre-existing .girlsx file, I get an XML Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

--- End quote ---
This is caused because the new skills were not found in the pre-existing girlsx file.
Fixed it.
Pre-existing girls should open properly in 0.8.01

The new attributes (Virgin="" , YourDaughter="", etc.) are not in yet.

FlamBurger:
It's cool that you are working on the editor as well. Much Brownie points to you good sir! 8)

0nymous:
I can't edit the "Handjob" skill through the editor.
There's no error, it's just whenever I click "Update Selected", Handjob reverses back to its original value (0).
Other new stats, such as Medicine, Performer, Oral and Titty are change-able just fine.

dmotrl:

--- Quote from: 0nymous on July 03, 2014, 04:20:22 PM ---I can't edit the "Handjob" skill through the editor.
There's no error, it's just whenever I click "Update Selected", Handjob reverses back to its original value (0).

--- End quote ---
No, it works fine.  After you click "Update," save the girl, then open it back up - the Handjob skill will be updated.  It's a little weird that it doesn't display properly when you update, but it is editing correctly.

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: 0nymous on July 03, 2014, 04:20:22 PM ---I can't edit the "Handjob" skill through the editor.
Other new stats, such as Medicine, Performer, Oral and Titty are change-able just fine.

--- End quote ---
I found and fixed that problem already.
The number is set correctly, but when it refreshes, it displays 0 without changing the value.
It wasn't breaking anything so I didn't push the update at the time.

I am currently updating the rgirls page and that is taking longer than I thought.
When I finish it, 0.8.02 will have both girls and rgirls working with the new skills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version