Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Scripting question

(1/3) > >>

fg109:
I just started messing around with the script editor for the first time today.  I managed to edit the TalkDetailsDefault.script so that I don't have to rape girls who are in love with the player.  But how do I insert new scripts to the game or make new script commands?

Sorry, I'm a complete beginner at programming, so if it's too complicated for me to understand you can tell me to give up on it.

EDIT: In case anyone wants the option to just have sex with girls in love with you instead of raping them, and is too lazy to make it themselves, I attached my edited file.  There's a bit of extra stuff on it, but it mostly works and shouldn't affect gameplay that much.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tyrian:
I don't think you can add completely new scripts or script commands yet, but I think you could copy and edit Cammy White's MeetGirl.script and triggers.txt to give other girls something other than the default walk-in-town script. I haven't actually tried it, though.

Solo761:
Try with old manual, there is some info on scripts, as in where to put them, although command list is outdated

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdijnzzj0zm/Editing Manual.pdf

As for new script commands, you can't add them, they need to be coded into game.

fg109:
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.  ;D

And sorry, didn't know that I'm not supposed to have attachments on my posts.

Dagoth:

--- Quote from: fg109 on October 22, 2009, 09:29:10 PM ---And sorry, didn't know that I'm not supposed to have attachments on my posts.

--- End quote ---
Actually, the attachments were lost in the transfer from the other host along with uploaded avatars, sorry. I've disabled further attachments for now until my host upgrades the network connection on the server (which they've said they plan to do soon).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version