Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Plonkerz Real Girl Packs

<< < (2/29) > >>

Plonker:
Updated all Girl Packs.

I have added descriptions to all of the girls and adjusted stats so they are more realistic-ish (i.e. no more god-like stats  :P ). Also fixed Bree's random girl cata tag (TY CaptC  ;D ).

Plonker:
New Girl Packs :- Misha Cross, Emma Leigh

Plonker:
New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.

spiker1984:

--- Quote from: Plonker on August 26, 2018, 03:07:15 PM ---New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.

--- End quote ---
Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)

Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.

Plonker:

--- Quote from: spiker1984 on August 27, 2018, 02:14:35 AM ---Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)

--- End quote ---
Yeah she took much longer to make than the rest due to the sheer amount of galleries she has, was bloody difficult choosing pictures that go well since I wanted ALL of them  :D . Hope you enjoy.

--- Quote from: spiker1984 on August 27, 2018, 02:14:35 AM ---Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.

--- End quote ---
Brillant, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version