devolution

Author Topic: Generic Argonian and Khajiit  (Read 5064 times)

Offline toradrow777

Generic Argonian and Khajiit
« on: May 19, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »
I'm working on two girl packs, one for an Argonian and one for a Khajiit (the lizard folk and the cat folk, respectively, from the The Elder Scrolls series), and I need a bit of help.  It's been ages since I've last done a girl pack (you guys remember the Jenny Wakeman girl pack, right?) and even then that was for a unique girl, could someone help me make a generic .girlsx for them?  I'll upload them in a seperate thread as soon as that's done.

Offline Lurker

Re: Generic Argonian and Khajiit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 12:40:02 PM »
Can probably help you out if you want. ^_^

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
Can probably help you out if you want. ^_^

Great!  Okay, I found the WMEdit program, but now I need some good stats and traits for the girls.  The "Not Human" trait is obvious.  I know the Khajiit would have the traits "Strange Eyes" and "Cat Girl", but I'm stumped as to what other traits and stats to use.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »
The Khajit tend to be aggressive (at least, in Oblivion and Skyrim they were).  The Argonians might get a "Tough" character due to their scales and swimming muscles.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 01:37:03 PM »
Well, you can really pick withever you like since you are making custom girls. Are they gonna be random girls or unique girls?

Khaji would ahve "fleet of foot" i can imagine.

as for Khajit being agressive, iunno its a case by case thing. They are pretty human like most (playable) TES races when it comes to how they behave.

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »
Although several of the images used are fanart of Prequel (an Elder Scrolls webcomic, Google it.) they're gonna be random, but I need a good idea of the stat range and what traits should be standard for the girls.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 02:05:27 PM »
Well, a Khajit would have fairly high Agility and somewhat average constitution.
The other stats can pretty much be whatever.
I think i remember Crazy saying 50 was the middle ground when it comes to stats.

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
And, if I remember my Elder Scrolls lore correctly, Argonians have disease resistance, which I'm sure would translate to a somewhat higher than average constitution.  Due to the Argonian's hard scales and the Khajiit's sharp claws they would have some combat stats, with Khajiits having the higher of the two.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 02:29:31 PM »
Sounds about right, and a higher chance to get the Tough perk for the argonians or somefink

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
For stats go to Elder Scrolls wikia and take a look at their stats in Morrowind and Oblivion.    
For instance, Argonian females have +10 Intelligence and -10 Personality (aka charisma) in Oblivion.