devolution

Author Topic: The Alpacalypse's Big Ass Character Pack  (Read 27567 times)

Offline The Alpacalypse

Re: The Alpacalypse's Big Ass Character Pack
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »
Ah, really?  Shit, I thought I had all the girl packs.  I dunno, maybe I do and I just deleted her, then forgot I did.  That would be something I would do....

Well, I'll keep her in as a random, anyway.  Besides, maybe there're some different pictures of her in my pack.

Offline sgb

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 04:41:03 PM »
I honestly wouldn't worry about it at this point.  Unless some insane person is willing to organize all the packs in one easy to read thread, you're going to get duplication.  Not to mention some packs are old enough now that newer/better images are availible, and that trait and stat balance will likely change at some point; requiring adjustments to keep characters balanced.

I've heavily modified many of the packs I download myself to suit balance and taste, so I really don't see why there should be some unwritten 'no duplications!' rule.  The packs aren't being stored on anyone's personal server, so who cares if there's three versions of someone?  Sure, it's stupid to release a pack of a character someone posted 2 days ago.  But after a couple months?  I don't see the problem.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »
I considered uploading an "Ultra-Megapack" of every girl released, but then I realized that it would be a 2GB or so upload, and I just don't feel like hunting down a server that will host that without requiring me to have an account.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Graen

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 10:36:43 PM »
I considered uploading an "Ultra-Megapack" of every girl released, butthen I realized that it would be a 2GB or so upload, and I just don'tfeel like hunting down a server that will host that without requiringme to have an account.

Actually something along the lines of an Official Mega-Pack of girls would be worth looking into.  I think though that there would have to be some rules put in place, because as you said, it could quickly become bloated.

Offline MAsker

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 01:16:30 AM »
It would also sort of be nice to attempt to compile the released girls and try to eliminate any overlap.  I haven't been here that much but last time I was playing there were only a couple of packs and quite a few duplicate girls and images.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 01:55:45 AM »
I have a .girlsx file that I removed all the overlapping characters from, but it's only useful if you actually have the entire set of girls that have been released so far.  If someone is interested in it, I'll post it.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
Post it. I'd like to know the names of all the girls that have been released. I don't use all the packs myself... but it'd be nice to know who are being used already.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 12:39:11 AM »
Here's the .girlsx file with every unique girl I have downloaded.  I made some adjustments (edited names to disambiguate same-named characters from different series primarily).  I went through my collection again to ensure I got every girl, including the ones I don't use, but it is possible that one or another slipped through my fingers.  If you happen to notice a girl who is conspicuous in her absence from the file, let me know and I'll update it with the missing girl(s) (or locate her pack and download it on the off-chance that I actually missed a pack).

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:59 AM »
Thanks a lot. I'm not going to look completely through it, but that's quite a list you got there good quick reference for me. Thanks again!
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline The Alpacalypse

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 05:01:14 AM »
Oh fuck no!  It's an update!?  IMPOSSIBLE!

Offline data

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 10:48:22 AM »
why is there no Laura Bodewig in your Infinite stratos pack, mr.Alpacalypse?

Offline Lafate

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »
why is there no Laura Bodewig in your Infinite stratos pack, mr.Alpacalypse?

possibly because there wasnt enough pics to do here with his sources if you would like her done request for him to do it or request on my threat for her to be done

Offline The Alpacalypse

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 10:36:41 PM »
Actually, it's because I don't like very many of the pictures of her.  You're free to make her yourself (or request someone else to do it) if you wish, but, as she's not someone I want in my game, I'll not be including her.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2011, 03:37:32 PM »
Nice sales pitch, Alpacalypse!  Wish they were all that entertaining... And thank you for the special offer of nothing.  You cannot believe how long I've been searching for that.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80