devolution

Author Topic: CloneMaster: Welcome To The High Frontier...  (Read 60071 times)

Offline Rose

Re: Welcome To The High Frontier...
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 06:15:45 AM »
How about the girls from Galaxy Angel?
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 12:19:31 PM »
Interesting idea. I suppose the trouble I have with the Galaxy Angel girls is I only know them through a certain foul mouthed flash based dating sim. That said, there's a good range of personality types and a certain thematic unity to them. They'd make a decent "starter pack".

Offline TF

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »
I'm going to guess that a game by the guys over at forkheads isn't exactly going to be the best way to judge the anime it's based on. =P

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 04:48:48 PM »
I miss dating sims, nobody makes them anymore! Japan makes plenty, but I liked the newgrounds ones for the GAMEPLAY lol. Stats, fighting, ect.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline sgb

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »
Eh, I don't miss the 'find out pointless information to pass the date scenes' gameplay one bit.  At the end of the day, it wasn't much better 'gameplay' than the Japanese AVG way of picking a few choices with no real way of knowing the outcomes, and hoping they were the correct ones.  Stats translating into improving the relationship faster, fine.  Makes sense.  Failing by being asked what her favorite song is when she hasn't actually told you yet?  DATING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Offline Graen

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 11:30:15 PM »
Failing by being asked what her favorite song is when she hasn't actually told you yet?  DATING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
But but... you're her soul-mate, you should know what she's thinking!  :D

Offline Kenki

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 01:32:20 AM »
Eh, I don't miss the 'find out pointless information to pass the date scenes' gameplay one bit.  At the end of the day, it wasn't much better 'gameplay' than the Japanese AVG way of picking a few choices with no real way of knowing the outcomes, and hoping they were the correct ones.  Stats translating into improving the relationship faster, fine.  Makes sense.  Failing by being asked what her favorite song is when she hasn't actually told you yet?  DATING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Maybe that should be the next project, a PROPER dating sim.

Offline TF

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »
One where you either sleep with several girls after a minimum of conversation because you lie about your job and how much money you make, or you stay friends with a girl for years because you've decided to actually be a sensitive guy who listens and then *watch* as other guys come in and sleep with the girl after a minimum of conversation because they (probably) lie about their job and how much money they make?

Offline ArbeitMachtFrei

• Philosophy is best when talks are unintentional
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »
How about the girls from Galaxy Angel?

As a loyal GA fan, I may be biased but.... I'm almost sure that it's hard to PS any indecent or close to indecent pictures of them...  Mostly because that the anime was fit for kids... or pre-teens as far as I noticed.  The only indecent thing for them as far as I know ... as previously mentioned, was the dating sim.

There was only a few CGs with any glimpse of space in the game, and in the anime, a few more scenarios were based in space but I don't think any of them are useful.
However, GA II may have been intended for a more mature audience. I've seen more questionable act and innuendos in the first couple of episodes than the 4 seasons and 3 games for the original combined.
-------------------------------------

One where you either sleep with several girls after a minimum of conversation because you lie about your job and how much money you make, or you stay friends with a girl for years because you've decided to actually be a sensitive guy who listens and then *watch* as other guys come in and sleep with the girl after a minimum of conversation because they (probably) lie about their job and how much money they make?

*Chuckles* I support your idea!

======================================================
Now, back to the topic.
This may not be much of a suggestion, but try animes that are PG or 14+? (And of course, hentai)  They may have a few borderline graphics to start with, and chances are some people have already crossed the borderline and created a few 18+ pictures of them. 

Life can be meaningless without tasks and jobs.  Rest may seem nice but after a while, one becomes empty without work.  No one can ever say they'd be comfortable doing absolute nothing.  In fact, no one can ever say that they can do absolute nothing.  Work can really set one mentally free.

Offline SCO

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
Berzerk!  I know from expierence that that one crosses the line quite a few times.  Totally started watching it for the overwhelming violence, totally loved it for the NSFW crap that happened right after the massive bloodfests.

However, Berzerk is High Fantasy, not space, so that's a no go.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 10:09:52 PM »
Looks very very cool :D
I actually prefer Sci-Fi to fantasy :D
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 11:06:06 PM »
Berzerk!  I know from expierence that that one crosses the line quite a few times.  Totally started watching it for the overwhelming violence, totally loved it for the NSFW crap that happened right after the massive bloodfests.

However, Berzerk is High Fantasy, not space, so that's a no go.

Berserk is awesome! You have good taste my friend. I don't think there's very much H for it anyways otherwise I'd have requested Caska a while back. If you like Berserk you'll probably like Claymore and if you just want blood and death GANTZ should be right up your alley. Happy reading!

(Hijacked the thread lol)
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline SCO

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 12:26:36 AM »

Berserk is awesome! You have good taste my friend. I don't think there's very much H for it anyways otherwise I'd have requested Caska a while back. If you like Berserk you'll probably like Claymore and if you just want blood and death GANTZ should be right up your alley. Happy reading!
Did Claymore, very happy with it.  GANTZ might be a good read, I'll look into it sometime in the near future.

(Hijacked the thread lol)

Yeah, you totally did.  Now, for a back on topic: 

Sci-fi, but not a lot of H about it, but you need to watch it anyways kinda show.  Serial Experiments Lain.  Creepy mindbender about how the real world and the internet are merging into one.  Many NSFW moments, including masturbation by a teenage girl, lots of drug and alcohol usage, suicide, murder of children, and deus ex machina. 

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »
Little bit of a teaser for you all ...

I know some of the icons don't quite line up properly yet.

Well, OK, I just noticed that the down arrow one was still out of alignment.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 02:22:25 PM »
Wow lookin' good. It might just be me. But that black on yellow is killing my eyes. Otherwise it looks awesome! :o 
26 girls, 18 to go