devolution

Author Topic: New brothel pics!  (Read 4345 times)

Offline endospore

New brothel pics!
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:45:34 AM »
Do you wish that the default images for the brothels were a bit more lively? Well, wish no more! Included in this is enough pictures to change every brothel (and arena and clinic) to one filled with girls. The brothels attempt to follow some progession, ie. from run down to castle or resort like as you buy newer ones. There are also three packs included, a good pack, neutral pack, and evil pack.

Copy the pictures into the images folder in the resources folder, overwriting the old ones. Each pack comes with enough poictures for Carzy's mod, and can be mixed and matched to make your favorite series.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bsr0c2gv73z9wdn

Offline fromspain

Re: New brothel pics!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:34:56 AM »
I like default set, because brothels are places, not just some girls. Thanks for sharing.

Offline drake

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »
Thanks, will take a look.

Offline Unchained

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »
I like default set, because brothels are places, not just some girls. Thanks for sharing.

I have to  agree with Fromspain on this, not because the pictures are bad, but because they feel out of place. More like events than locations, know what I mean?  I could see those being a special event part of a girlspack, and some of them are so good I think they'd make cool "You won the game" types of pictures, but they don't really give a sense of place and where you're at, something the defaults do a very nice job of invoking. Any of those castles or vistas could show up nicely on a map, but you look at a picture of a bunch of girls gathered like that on  a map and are like "Huh?"

Perhaps more of an emphasis on location in the pictures, rather than the girls in them? The girls aren't a bad addition, just overshadowing it.

Offline endospore

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 03:21:03 PM »
Fair enough. I spent like an hour or so looking, and these were the only real pictures that had girls and buildings in them. It's harder than I thought it would be to look for pictures that have a building and girls, but where the girls aren't the focus... I just picked what I liked and decided to take the extra five minutes to share in case anyone shared similar tastes with me :P

Oh, and for anyone else who wants to look for brothel pics, the brothels need to be in .jpg (.jpeg won't word, even) format, and the arena and clinic need to be .png. Any resolution works, but native was 584x480, I believe.