Poll

Do you want this yes or no?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Series Links for AGL  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Lafate

Series Links for AGL
« on: March 12, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
I've gotten some PM's about putting links do download a specific series rather then people having to searching the forum for a girl. While I have no problem taking time out to do this(probably after I'm done with my packs and start taking request). I wouldn't want to do it if one of the other guys that put out these lovely girls would be opposed to it. The original reason I did not do this is because I would like for people to go to each persons thread to download rather than me doing this.
If no one is opposed I'll go ahead and do this. Wish I could do a poll that would be nice... or maybe I can and I'm just retarded lol.

Offline fires_flair

Re: Series Links for AGL
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
I don't know if any of my pack would be used, but I have no problem with it.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
Everyone's packs would be used in this, But before I do any of that i have to finish my scheduled packs so I'll be looking at this thread till then if no one opposes then I'll do it.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 12:39:57 AM »
I wouldn't have any problems if you wanted to do this, but I've never had much problem finding what I wanted. Your list using Ctrl+f coupled with the site's search function has worked for me. Seems like a lot of work for you to save people a few clicks. You have links to the developers on your list; meeting in the middle and just putting the name of the person who added the girl in parenthesis by her name would probably be less work and be more than enough for people who are using the list to search.

Edit: P.S. New poll is right next to New topic... I don't know about retarded, but your observation skills may need a little work lol.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 12:42:38 AM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 04:10:50 AM »
Well really mak It's for ease of use so the person wouldn't have to go to multiple devs to get a specific series thats all, and I don't mind doing it don't think I'll get spammed by request the second I put that up >.<

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 10:06:13 AM »
Haha, maybe I need to brush up my own observation skills. For some reason I thought it was going to be links for each individual girl...the title of the thread alone explains it.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 11:30:35 AM »
LoL