Author Topic: Girls from THE FUTURE!!  (Read 15326 times)

Offline THE FUTURE

Girls from THE FUTURE!!
« on: April 04, 2011, 01:04:12 AM »
Hey guys. I just found this game and it blew me away. You really have the extended gameplay+imagination elements down. I made some custom girls, and I'm thinking of adding more later. Let me know if there are any problems or name conflicts with other people's characters.

Vocaloid
(link)
Meiko

Woah, there's a Vocaloid pack with no Meiko? We can't have that.

There are 2 options for Meiko. You can either use the more slutty default, or you can copy the files from the Cute folder and overwrite the slutty files to get something a little less oversexed. Or if you want, you can go add it all together.

Sengoku Rance
(link)
Mori Teru
Nanjou Ran
Noir
Rizna
Sakamoto Ryouma
Senhime
Sill Plain
Suzume
Uesugi Kenshin
Uruza Purunaaisu
Yamamoto Isoroku
Yuzuhara Yuzumi

Some of the characters have very few sex pics, but the few that are in there are good quality. I'm open to some resources for more pics, especially for other girls from this game. There are a lot I couldn't even do because they only had like 1 profile pic and 1-2 sex pics. I want to make this one better, but I'm not sure that I will be able to find more decent quality pics.

Steel Angel Kurumi
(link)
Karinka
Kurumi
Saki

Update for normal girls:
Touhou custom pack

Update for random characters:
Make sure you actually want the changes before you overwrite.
(Demon Girls)
Modifies these characters:
Demon Girl (modifies into a more general Succubus)
Demon G2 (modifies into a cuter Succubus, it's all a specific monster from a game)
-
(Bunny Girl) - just adds a huge amount of new pics
(Cat Girl) - adds a lot of new pics

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm receptive to people hooking me up with more pictures, especially for the characters with very few pics from a sex type. I don't really like adding low quality art (not that all of the art I use is amazing or anything), but I'll make do with anything I can get.

Questions:

1. Is it ok if I post up mods for some of the default girls? As in, if I wanted to redo Demon Girl 1 and make it into a succubus with almost completely different pictures. I'd probably add to the others, too. Is that ok for me to post here?

2. Like #1, is it ok if I update other peoples' custom characters with higher quality pics, or should I just pm them to the original creator instead?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:03:42 PM by THE FUTURE »
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: Girls from THE FUTURE!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 05:41:15 PM »
Nice, more additions than usual for a first time poster...my first post only had one pack and more than half of the girls turned out to already be offered. As for sites to find girls, I basically use the sites listed in the sticky, and google.

1. That's fine, just let people know that it will change the pack and they might want to look through first.

2. A few people already do this including myself and I haven't seen any complaints. Updates are posted by the updater, there's no way to tell if the original creator is still active really, or would add the update. What I do is put the name of the original person who added the girl and hyperlink his name with his page like this: Mak. You could check my page to see what I mean if you like.

Edit: Just to let you know, some pics are marked "Lesbian" instead of "Les" I don't think those work in the game.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:02:31 PM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 07:28:22 AM »
Hey, thanks.

Edit: Just to let you know, some pics are marked "Lesbian" instead of "Les" I don't think those work in the game.

I just checked and it looks like as long as the first 3 letters are "les", the game doesn't really look at what comes after that. On my game they loaded up with no problems.

Update for random character:
(Demon Girls)
Modifies these characters:
Demon Girl (modifies into a more general Succubus)
Demon G2 (modifies into a cuter Succubus, it's all a specific monster from a game)

So yea, make sure you actually want the change before you overwrite.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
I added Bunny & Cat Girl random girl custom packs a while ago and didn't mention it. You'll probably get some overlap if you used that one other custom random girl pack, but I say my packs are worth using. Take a look.

I just finished customizing the giant Touhou packs a lot. There are a lot of great pics in those original packs, but it's riddled with errors and some other stuff that makes the pack a lot less enjoyable if you ask me. This pack is based on the one in Lafate's post, which afaik fixed all the space bar problems from the original pack.

Touhou Custom Pack
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
0. Use the other Touhou packs if you want something I removed.
1. Does NOT add any pics, in fact it takes a number of them away! Read on for details.
2. Dramatic in-game performance improvement. Some pictures were at a gigantic resolution. This causes slowdown in-game because the game engine has to resize those giant pics to something that can be displayed. All pics over 1500 width or length were resized downward. There were pics in the 3000x2000+ range that got shrunk down, and there were tons of them.
3. A lot of pictures were jpg format even though the picture itself was really a .png (as far as I can tell). This might have been the cause of some crashes. All pictures should now be fixed, whether they loaded properly or not.
4. I found a couple of 100% corrupted pics. They were removed.
5. Many .png files were shifted to .jpg to decrease file size.
6. A lot of duplicate pics were removed. I seriously doubt I got all of them.
7. There was a dude in the pack. He was removed.
8. There were a couple of girls with nothing but prepubescent sex pics. Those girls were removed.
9. Prepubescent sex pics were removed in general. If I catch any more, I may update my packs to remove them. Non-sex pics were left intact, as long as they're not naked.
10. Stuff like death pics where intestines were being eaten were removed. Seriously, the game doesn't even use Death pics for actual death most of the time, so this was really awful (imo).
11. I forgot to say, there were a lot of pictures that afaik cannot display in-game because of their titles. They were renamed to profile pics so that they can finally be seen.

If you already have the Touhou pack, you're probably better off nuking all the pictures in the relevant girl folders you already have and manually pasting in the new pack. It's a pain, but it's the only way to make sure the removed pics I listed above stay removed. If that's too much trouble and you just want the resized pics for performance, just go ahead and overwrite what you already have. You'll get a few duplicates, but it shouldn't be a huge problem.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:36:32 PM by THE FUTURE »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
I don't really wanna download them all over again (I just got finished sorting  them again) could you post which files, that you remember, are broken, and maybe the same with the prepubescent girls.
also, big time saver (for updating the packs), maybe just leave a post on it, or something,
but this is awesome, when I do my next re-download I will use these links.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:37 PM »
Yeah, seriously, it's a huge pack. I can see why people wouldn't want to redo their Touhou folders. I just did it for the, uh....*cough*future*cough*.

Broken files (pngs that were set as jpg) were everywhere. Evenly distributed across all the folders. I'd say there are 2-10 in every single folder, but most if not all of those do load just fine in the game. Whether they occasionally cause crashes or not, I doubt it, but I think it might be possible. I fixed them just in case.

There were 2 pics that were 100% corrupted and I don't know where they were. If you overwrite my pack over the old pack, I set the pictures to overwrite the corrupted pics. Other than that, sorry, I didn't keep a log on those. I think mak's usual suggestion for finding corrupted pics will locate these, and I think he suggested it over in the sticky Lafate topic.

I don't know that much about Touhou, but I guess they're ageless youkai that can appear as any age. The folders reflect this - you will find pre-pubescent in almost any girl folder, though some more than others. All I can say is....they're everywhere, depending on where you set the bar.

I completely deleted these:
Lily Black & White (strangely, the individual girls are mostly ok)
Luna Child
Medicine Melancholy
Princess Wriggle
Rinnosuke
Sunny Milk
Three Mischievous Fairies
Wriggle Nightbug
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:22:12 PM by THE FUTURE »

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »
Heh, I've already done the same thing myself as well, except the resizing. I've never noticed any lag in the game myself, maybe I'm just lucky.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »
To be specific, my PC pauses for half a second when loading a 3000x2000 type of pic when I'm cycling through a big list of girls such as on the Girl Details screen. And that's when I've got over a hundred in one brothel - iirc, you don't do that, so maybe that's why you never get any lag.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »
Yeah, I remove pics from my girls that are in bad taste as well, I'm not really a loli fan myself either. I only added Hanabi to my game to P.O. a Hanabi fan that uses my pc once in a while lol. Shared her for those who are Hanabi/loli fans and want to use her, but she'll be the youngest looking girl in any of my packs.

Not trying to spark any sort of debate though, and if I mistakenly did I won't get involved, debates based on opinion never end.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »
To be specific, my PC pauses for half a second when loading a 3000x2000 type of pic when I'm cycling through a big list of girls such as on the Girl Details screen. And that's when I've got over a hundred in one brothel - iirc, you don't do that, so maybe that's why you never get any lag.

Yea, you recalled correctly, and you're probably right.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 12:38:26 AM »
@the future: thanks :D muchly appreciated

Heh, I've already done the same thing myself as well, except the resizing. I've never noticed any lag in the game myself, maybe I'm just lucky.
I've actually noticed that, some times, the images aren't re-sized (at least not enough) so I only get a small fraction of the image. I've never been bothered by it enough to think overly long on it or to track down the images and re-size them myself.
too much dedication and patience, and I'm lacking in both departments

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 12:48:26 AM »
I've actually noticed that, some times, the images aren't re-sized (at least not enough) so I only get a small fraction of the image. I've never been bothered by it enough to think overly long on it or to track down the images and re-size them myself.
too much dedication and patience, and I'm lacking in both departments

Now that you mention it, I've had that happen while checking through the turn summary and had forgotten about it. I'm not bursting with dedication nor patience myself, but someday when boredom joins the mix I may check my packs. Heh, I'm more likely to do an update or new pack instead though.

Offline escout

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 03:45:41 AM »
Hey i was just expanding my picture collection and was trying to get the touhou part 5 but the link goes to part 4 is there some where i can get the missing files?

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »
Sorry, I don't have it anymore. I redid the girl files and will upload that. It's more optimized in terms of filesize, but the pics are only 1 pixel smaller so it won't be noticeable.

Touhou 1
Touhou 2
Touhou 3
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:33:15 AM by THE FUTURE »