Poll

Should we balance out Girls in Active Girls List? *Each user can vote twice!

Yes, stats buildup makes gameplay more intersting and maxed out girls from day one ruin it.
128 (44.6%)
No, girls should have all traits that describe them enabled from the start, even if they enter the game with all stats/skills in high 100s.
31 (10.8%)
^If Yes, We remove as many traits as possible and set higher starting stats/skills, allowing users to develop traits through gameplay and items.
25 (8.7%)
^If Yes, We add as many traits (before they ruin stats/skills) that describe girls as possible but set stats/skills to very low values allowing traits to push them higher.
79 (27.5%)
Do not change anything at all, just upload the packs with the original .girlsx files.
24 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Restoration of "Active Girls List" *Last Update: 11/02/13  (Read 93748 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Restoration of "Active Girls List" *Last Update: 23/11/11
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 03:53:18 AM »
I mean their algorithm probably can't detect resized copyrighted pictures. Unless someone told MF guys to manually look through any links they can find on pinkpetal, of course.

I am not sure I'm following... their algorithms cannot be from the 90 can they?  ???

No mate, I got emails with strikes for resized versions of my own packs as well :( I am sure they are using same kind of algorithms as software that hunts down doubles on your harddrive based on content of a picture and not on it's size or type. Probably they are getting some info like color, coordinates, vectors and angles for a few 100 points on a picture and comparing it to what they have in a database, it may sound complicated but I once had a program under 5mb that was very good at that...

In any case, my resized packs were 'striked out' as well so simply resizing pictures is not good enough.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2012, 05:08:53 AM »
Hm, I thought they look at hash sum or something. I've used Image Resizer to modify pictures. It has some settings I don't understand (like filtration).
Well, if something happens, I'll probably use dropbox since I can't seed torrents all the time.

Offline Kanazzas

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »
is it possible to get the girl packs reuploaded in a link with a working download, since the mediafire ones seems to be broken

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
is it possible to get the girl packs reuploaded in a link with a working download, since the mediafire ones seems to be broken

Each individual worker is doing their own reuploads.  As for those girls that aren't mine, you can ask, and I will try to upload them.  Check my thread.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
Looking forward to getting that information from you, Xela.

Incidentally, the best way to make a torrent is to use uTorrent.  They have an option right there on the main screen to "make new torrent," AND they walk you through it.

Well, if you are still up for taking over AGL from me, torrent is now up and it seems to be working. It's 10 GB of data and it is the original AGL (Not even my own packs are added there).

Download it and tell me when you are ready to take over the thread, you'll have to make a new thread and slowly add files one by one, when you're are ready, I'll lock this thread and add yours to the stickies. If you need my code for front posts of current thread, tell me and I'll PM it to you.
Like what we're doing?

Offline KrazyKannibal

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2013, 11:54:40 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the Touhou files?  I don't see it in the torrent.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 04:58:10 AM »
Well, if you are still up for taking over AGL from me, torrent is now up and it seems to be working. It's 10 GB of data and it is the original AGL (Not even my own packs are added there).

Download it and tell me when you are ready to take over the thread, you'll have to make a new thread and slowly add files one by one, when you're are ready, I'll lock this thread and add yours to the stickies. If you need my code for front posts of current thread, tell me and I'll PM it to you.

Well, one blown up computer and seventeen stitches later, I'm back and yes- Looking forward to getting on that.  I'll let you know when I've got it all downloaded.

Offline Knightmaster

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »
im just curious but doe anybody have the fire emblem pack? its not in the torrent, if not thats ok, i just wanted to ask

also the torrent is good though nice to see all the packs up and running again  :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »
im just curious but doe anybody have the fire emblem pack? its not in the torrent, if not thats ok, i just wanted to ask

also the torrent is good though nice to see all the packs up and running again  :)

Frills is supposed be working on reuploading AGL and I have no clue as to what happened to Fire Emblem pack. I cannot check if I still have it cause I'm on laptop away from home right now.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Knightmaster

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2013, 12:04:30 PM »
Frills is supposed be working on reuploading AGL and I have no clue as to what happened to Fire Emblem pack. I cannot check if I still have it cause I'm on laptop away from home right now.

ok thats cool, whenever it gets done it gets done.  but thanks anyways

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »
For the record, I am working on getting them all uploaded.  There are a lot of files, and at least for another two weeks, I've got to "lay low."  The neighbor got busted for software piracy, and the feds are literally crawling over anything and everything that might, potentially be filesharing.

Give you an idea of what this looks like: The guy across the street was talking to a couple feds for two hours about his uploading/downloading habits.  The fun part?  He's a software designer that works from home.  In other words, even legit transfers are being monitored right now.

I'll keep you updated as much as possible.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 06:20:50 AM »
For the record, I am working on getting them all uploaded.  There are a lot of files, and at least for another two weeks, I've got to "lay low."  The neighbor got busted for software piracy, and the feds are literally crawling over anything and everything that might, potentially be filesharing.

Give you an idea of what this looks like: The guy across the street was talking to a couple feds for two hours about his uploading/downloading habits.  The fun part?  He's a software designer that works from home.  In other words, even legit transfers are being monitored right now.

I'll keep you updated as much as possible.

Sons of a b!tches... I really hate it when they go after small fish on behalf of multi-billion software 'victims'. But one can hardly complain since law is law after all. Traffic monitoring by government is still sick, feels like they are standing behind your ass watching you living your life. And I am not even from states.

====================================
EDIT: I am going to try and up everything to MEGA. If we both manage the feat, we'll have two AGL's mirroring one another.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:43:19 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013, 07:42:09 AM »
I've uploaded A - H girls to MEGA as an alternative to torrent. If that works, I'll up the rest of AGL.
Like what we're doing?

Offline pendleman

Re: Restoration of "Active Girls List" *Last Update: 11/02/13
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2013, 02:35:22 PM »
Thanks for the restoration of A-H. Looking forward to the rest.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Re: Restoration of "Active Girls List" *Last Update: 11/02/13
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »
Thanks for the restoration of A-H. Looking forward to the rest.

Ah, so it does work :)

I was actually waiting for someone to confirm that. I'll see if I can finish uploading the whole thing next week.
Like what we're doing?