devolution

Author Topic: Girl Packs for Akia's mod and How to Balance Them  (Read 16196 times)

Offline Number76

Girl Packs for Akia's mod and How to Balance Them
« on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:50 AM »
From what I've read I think that the time and work that Akia has put into the current WM Patch is a good thing. However since the patch is still new I found the number of available girl packs to be somewhat lacking. So I took some time and put together a total of 28 girls, 16 unique and 12 random.

Just one more thing before the download links...

I take no credit for anything. A significant portion of these pics were gleaned from other girl packs posted on this site. Credit should go to the original artists first, anyone else who posted girl packs here second. None of it to me. I wasn't there, I didn't do it, it was the one-armed man.

Last Update: 7/08/2012

Here is the changelog:

Code: [Select]
07/08/2012

Pics:

The following images were cropped due to excessive whitespace or the need to be less square:

Catgirl Profile1
Catgirl Combat1
Kunoichi Combat2
Kunoichi Profile1
Kunoichi Profile4
Kunoichi BDSM5
DQ3 Sage Combat2

Updated Akiha Tohno with the following:

Replaced Combat1 with a better pic
Replaced Ecchi3 with a better pic
Added Combat4
Added Combat5
Added Death3

06/30/2012

Added the following Random Girls:

Bunny Girl
China Dress
Dark Elf
Kitsune
Kunoichi

06/28/2012

Pic Changes:

Cropped pics belonging to the following girls because WM doesn't always display square pics correctly:
Thanks to CherryWood for bringing this to my attention.

Akiha Tohno - 4 pics
Cat Girl - 2 pics
Ciel - 1 pic
DQ3 Sage - 2 pics
DQ3 Solider - 3 pics
Haruhi Suzumiya - 4 pics
Hisui - 2 pics
Illyasviel von Einzbern - 2 pics
Mikuru Asahina - 3 pics
Rider - 1 pic
Rin Tohsaka - 1 pic
Ryouko Asakura - 3 pics
Saber - 1 pic
Satsuki Yumizuka - 1

An improvement was also made to Illyasviel's Oral2 pic.

6/23/2012

Added the following Random Girls:

DQ3 Priest
DQ3 Sage
DQ3 Soldier

6/17/2012

Girlsx Changes:

Accepted Jaeke's edits to the girl descriptions.

Fixed Arcueid Brunestud's name in the .girlsx file. It was previously (and incorrectly) Arcueid Burnestud. Thanks to Jaeke for pointing out this mistake.

Updated the random girls so that they are no longer generated from the same numbers. There should now be some general stat and skill differences between the random girls.

6/15/2012

Pic changes:

Separated out the pregnant pictures and placed them in a separate file due to a bug.

Illyasviel had stolen one of Saber's oral pics. This situation was addressed.
Two of Illyasviel's BDSM pics were too loli, but survived the initial pass. They have been removed.
One of Hisui's les pics was the thumbnail version. This pic has been replaced with the full size one.
One of Kohaku's combat pics had unnecessary text. This has been cropped out.
One Rider's pics was cropped sightly in an effort to combat phantom penis syndrome.
Two of Rin's pics were incorrectly enumerated.
One of Sakura's pics had an extra jpg in its file name.

Girlsx changes:

Quick rebalance of the following girls' stats and traits:

Ciel
Hisui
Kohaku
Rider
Ryouko Asakura
Satsuki Yumizuka
Yuki Nagato

Updated the descriptions for the following girls:

Akiha Tohno
Arcueid Burnestud
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Twin Tail
Yuki Nagato

Made random girls follow the pick one profile pic and keep it rule.

6/14/2012

Initial Release

http://www.mediafire.com/?gtfjhpxwdlfpaag - This is a small update containing the 07/08/2012 changes. These changes are NOT yet rolled into the main files. So get them here. Its about 7MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bt1p2a31bgvnflh - This is an update containing all the 6/28/2012 and the 6/30/2012 changes. If you already have the 6/23/2012 version this is all you need. Its about 56 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?748z6v7l3l3cp9t - These are the images for the unique girls. Its about 113 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tlk6jkoz88qbj2j - These are the images for the random girls. Its about 97 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lw61x5a3h3d3a3a - These are the pregnant images. They are currently separated out due a display bug in Turn Summary report. Use them if you want. Its about 10 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8sv559qb88sjzc - These are the .girlsx and .rgilrsx files. Its...small, but necessary.

If all you want is to increase your selection of girls and play the game, then you can stop here. But if you want to know a little bit about what is actually in these packs read on.

Unique Girls List:

Source: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya
Mikuru Asahina
Ryoko Asakura
Tsuruya
Yuki Nagato

Comments: Nothing special to note really. Haruhi has a ton of applicable art so finding enough images wasn't too difficult.

Source: Fate/Stay Night

Illyasviel von Einzbern
Rider
Rin Tohsaka
Saber
Sakura Matou

Comments: Wait, isn't Illyasviel a loli? Technically no, lore puts her at 18+. But a lot of her pics on the Internet do tend to make her look the part. In her defense, I passed over those pics and did my best to find ones that make her look more on flat side of 18. Even so, if she bothers you I recommend deleting her.

Source: Tsukihime

Akiha Tohno
Arcueid Brunestud
Ciel
Hisui
Kohaku
Satsuki Yumizuka

Comments: Husui and Kohaku were complete, except for a group pic. Try as I might wasn't able to find one, so I substituted a group pic with a girl that *looks* like Hisui or Kokhaku, but probably wasn't intended to be either. If your Internet Foo is stronger than mine, feel free to point me at a Hisui/Kohaku group pic and I'll make the appropriate updates.

Random Girls:

Source: Random Images not associated with anything (I hope)

Bunny Girl
Cat Girl
China Dress
Dark Elf
Kitsune
Kunoichi
Normal Girl
Slime Girl
Twin Tail

Source: Dragon Quest III

DQ3 Priest
DQ3 Sage
DQ3 Soldier

On images:

All of the girls have at least one image in every category, with the general exception of preg pics.

I have a limit of 5 images per category. As such I try to take a quality over quantity approach when selecting images. Examples of instantly rejected images are:

- No color
- Lots of text plastered everywhere (manga pages and such)
- Very poor resolution

Image standards are relaxed or tightened based on the number of available images. However the above three points will always be enforced.

I don't believe in duplicate images. For example, an image of Hisui and Kohaku that is suitable for the les category goes to either Hisui OR Kohaku, not both. Similarly an image that is suitable for both ecchi and profile will only get used once. This can get confusing (did I use that Haruhi+Mikuru+Yuki pic already, and if so, for which girl?) so if you find any duplicate images it is a mistake on my part, and if you tell me I'll likely try to fix it.

I also sometimes spend a small about of time Photoshopping an image if it can be "fixed" with less than 5 minutes of work. That usually amounts to cropping and/or removing superfluous background noise, with the occasional use of the clone tool. So some images may be slightly different from the original.

If you find any mistakes or typos let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:39:01 AM by Number76 »

Offline Number76

Re: Girl Packs for Akia's mod and How to Balance Them
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 01:29:08 AM »
I also tried to balance the unique girls in an attempt to keep the game fun. Since I haven't spent too much time actually playing the game (been making these packs instead) I likely failed. But for the curious number crunchers the approach I took is below.

First some numbers...

For stats:

Maximum value for an individual stat = 40

There are 10 stats that affect a girl's ability to do things. So assuming a minimum average of 10 points per stat and a maximum average to 40 points per stat the lowest and highest stat totals are: 100 - 400

When beauty is doubled the lowest and highest stat totals become 110 - 440 respectively.

So every girl has a base of 110 stat points with a potential 330 additional points. Now I'm going to divide that into three tiers with a greater range at the top, because that's how I operate:

Tier 1  = Stat Total < 110 + 100 A tier one girl will have 110 - 210 points spent across all her stats.
 Tier 2  = Stat Total < 110 + 200 A tier two girl will have 211 - 310 points spent across all her stats.
 Tier 3  = Stat Total > 110 + 200 A tier three girl will have 311 - 440 points spent across all her stats.

Now let's do the same thing with skills; this time with less explanation and more numbers:

10 Different skills
 Minimum average value of 10, maximum of 30.

Highest total  = 300
 Lowest total  = 100

Additive Range  = 0 - 200

Tier 1  = Skill Total < 100 + 70  Stat Total Range = 100 - 170
 Tier 2  = Skill Total < 100 + 140 Stat Total Range = 171 - 240
 Tier 3  = Skill Total > 100 + 140 Stat Total Range = 241 - 300

I came up with the above tiering method by thinking real hard for about 10 minutes. It might be inherently flawed, it might be genius, but it almost certainly needs tweaking.

As for traits, I'm not yet familiar enough with the affect traits have on a girls stats and ability to do things.
 For example, do fetish categories assigned by traits affect customer choices/satisfaction at all?
 What does each trait add/subtract to each skill and/or stat?
 Are some traits purely cosmetic and don't really do anything beyond add flavor? (Your Daughter, I'm looking at you!)

If these questions have already been answered somewhere else I'd be very interested to know.

Despite my admitted ignorance, I still have an idea. Traits could be based on a point-buy system. A girl might have say, 20 points to spend on traits. In this case the Incorporeal trait might cost 10 points, where the Pessimist trait might refund 2 points. The problem with a system like this is that it limits the number of traits a girl can have, so things gets a little awkward when trying to create a girl who matches up with more traits than she can buy. Perhaps someone else has a better idea?

One important note. None of the above ideas need to implmented in any sort of code. I'm simply trying to establish some guidelines for myself when creating girls to make balancing possible.

Finally is you're wondering where to find the girls and what their intended tier is:

Code: [Select]
Girl Name:            Tier:    Location:

Haruhi Suzumiya       3        Catacombs
 Mikuru Asahina        1        Slave
 Ryouko Asakura        3        Catacombs
 Tsuruya               2        Slave
 Yuki Nagato           2        Free

Illasviel             1        Free
 Rider                 1        Slave
 Rin Tohsaka           2        Free
 Saber                 2        Free
 Sakura Matou          1        Slave

Akiha Tohno           1        Free
 Arcueid Burnestud     3        Catacombs
 Ciel                  2        Catacombs
 Hisui                 2        Slave
 Kohaku                3        Slave
 Satsuki Yumizuka      2        Free

Offline Aika

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
Interesting bit of math there. I'd just like to add a few things.

Random girls should have their minimums and maximums set to have an average of 20 in their stats, and their maximums should average 40, except beauty which should average 60 and have a maximum of 80. Their skill minimums and maximums should give them an average of 10 in their skills, with an average maximum of 30. This is all before positive and negative traits are considered.

With these guidelines random girls will, on average, fall into tier 2, with around 240 stat points and around 200 skill points. Note that the stats for the girl packs released with the mod will fall into tier 2, with the exception of Tsunade who will fall into a high Tier 2/ low Tier 3. The random girls released with the mod will usually land in Tier 2 for stats and Tier 1 for skills, but could randomly end up in Tier 1 or 3 stats or as high as tier 2 skills. Again, this is before traits are considered. Certain skill-affecting traits are almost overpowered by themselves, giving a girl easily a full tier increase in skills. I don't think any of the stat-affecting traits are so overpowered, but as I've mentioned in my development topic, such things are under review. (Note also: Tsunade's large selection of traits will have her very easily land in a high tier 3, but she WILL have 50 rebelliousness. Since she's so hard to control, I've left her overpoweredness alone.)

I don't mind seeing random girls with stat ranges of something like 50min-60max in a stat, but to average it out another stat needs to have a very low range like 5min-10max. The average of the maximums should be 40 (x2 for beauty), and the minimums should be set so the girl will, on average, have 20 in her stats.

Offline Chee42

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

Firstly I'd like to thank you for putting the effort in to do this and obviously everyone who came before you as you listed.  I've got a few ideas about girl balance and such, I just hope I'm not to long winded for you folks.

It would be great to have some kind of standard for girl creation and I think this is a really good step towards that.  Setting out those standards might take a lot of work however as I think only a few people who've looked at the source and understand it well know how all the skills, stats and traits interact with jobs and everything else.  It sounds like Aika and crazy are working towards hammering a lot of stuff and it goes without saying that is really amazing. 

A couple points of input/ideas.
* Skills seem like they should be even more rare for random girls.  I think you can still retain higher tiers for simply better random girls or more focused in specific areas but I think tier 1 girls should have a much lower number of skill points.
* Unique girls should have different tier brackets than random girls.  This may not always be the case but I think random girls should require a lot more development as far as skills and stats as unique girls.  There may be some cases where unique girls aren't as developed or vise versa but generally I think unique girls should be better (and cost more and/or be rarer in exchange).  It may be easier to just have more tiers and have unique girls more often fall into the higher ones, that kinda comes down to semantics.
* Skills and Stats should ideally pull from the same pool of construction points / limitations.  Considering that almost all skills pertain to either sex or combat, leaving out a huge list of other activities (that will hopefully be more worthwhile when properly balanced).  For that very reason using the same point pool may make it harder to have amazingly good whores as there are currently so many skills and stats that effect whoring a girl designer may have to sacrifice one over the other in order to remain balanced.

Also a few ideas that fall more into the engine side.
* It would be nice if there was a rare chance that a random girl might get really lucky on stat rolls and end up very good.  I assume that the current system of stat generation gives an equal chance to get max and median.  It would be nice if it had more of a bell curve to the random generation.  That way a girl could get a stat super high or low (depending on her min/max) but it would be very rare.
* Traits currently work very odd.  They directly impact a girls stats and make designing balanced girls very difficult if you don't understand the impact they have.  It would be interesting if at least at stat generation traits were assigned based more on qualifiers for example, a girl has very high charisma maybe she gets the "cool person" trait.  It would be chance-based of course and they wouldn't have direct stat effects but more wide spread game effects on fetishes as currently used but other jobs as well.  This would probably take a lot of work to change on the back end and be a pretty fundamental change on the user side, so I guess it's pretty unlikely that a change this big would happen.

Lastly I'd just like to thank Akia and crazy for their continuation of WM development and wish them best of luck in their endeavor.

Offline Number76

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 11:25:52 PM »
@Akia

Thanks for your input! Right now my random girls use the same generation numbers for stats/skill that the ones released with the mod do. I will be adjusting these numbers for my girls so that they usually land somewhere between high tier 1 to low tier 2, before traits. Then whatever traits a girl ends up with can bump her up/down tiers. Girls that can only be acquired from the catacombs might get to be a little better on average, but not much. This does two things; first it allows a player to very quickly evaluate a girl by looking only at her traits, and second it allows unique tier 3 girls to have a more noticeable stat increase upon recruitment.

I also like the idea of some random girls having higher/lower ranges for specific stats. That can predispose certain random girl types to generally being better at a specific job, which in turn encourages players to shop for a specific random girl type when trying to fill a certain job. That seems like a much better mechanic then simply having the player hire the first warm body they come across and then throw that girl into whatever job needs doing, until she gets good at it. Of course, the total average of stats/skills needs to remain unchanged, balance is the overall goal here.

One item that occurred to me is that there may not be a reason to double the minimum value of beauty. That change would drop 10 points off of the minimum values for each tier. At the moment I'm not really sure if that is a beneficial change or not.

My random girls are on the block for some significant adjustment, but there are a lot of numbers that need to be crunched before I know how to adjust them, which is an activity best left for the weekend.

@Chee42

No worries about being long winded. As long as you (or anyone) uses spaces, commas and paragraphs I'll do my best to read it. My posts thus far look like a huge wall of text so I'm not really in a position to complain.  :)

Also I very much appreciate input; it's one of the reasons I made this thread.

* Skills seem like they should be even more rare for random girls.  I think you can still retain higher tiers for simply better random girls or more focused in specific areas but I think tier 1 girls should have a much lower number of skill points.

* Skills and Stats should ideally pull from the same pool of construction points / limitations.  Considering that almost all skills pertain to either sex or combat, leaving out a huge list of other activities (that will hopefully be more worthwhile when properly balanced).  For that very reason using the same point pool may make it harder to have amazingly good whores as there are currently so many skills and stats that effect whoring a girl designer may have to sacrifice one over the other in order to remain balanced.

I agree with your point about unifying the skill/stat pools. However I think that the distribution of the points should take into consideration is girl being created. For example, a school girl likely won't know as much about sex as a mature MILF. Conversely, the school girl is likely going to be in better physical shape than the MILF.

The other shoe drops when considering how the player can affect a girls skills/stats. From what I know the player can influence a girl's skills/stats by items, interactions, and training. The question I see that needs to be answered is this: Are there skills or stats that are significantly more difficult for the player to influence than others? If this is true, then those stats need to treated with care when creating girls.

* Unique girls should have different tier brackets than random girls.  This may not always be the case but I think random girls should require a lot more development as far as skills and stats as unique girls.  There may be some cases where unique girls aren't as developed or vise versa but generally I think unique girls should be better (and cost more and/or be rarer in exchange).  It may be easier to just have more tiers and have unique girls more often fall into the higher ones, that kinda comes down to semantics.

I don't see unique girls as better than random girls simply because they are unique. However because unique girls usually have some lore behind them they end up with more traits than the average random girl. That pushes unique girls to be, on average, better than random ones. The rarity of unique girls is justified by the fact that they have a unique image set and by allowing the player to acquire a favorite girl in a setting that is likely outside of what would be her normal activities.

On a separate note I spent a few hours playing the game last night and it has come to my attention my goal of releasing a balanced set girls was not entirely successful, to put it mildly. Pretty much every girl I saw had a looks stat of > 90%, obedience for unique girls generally seemed to be either < -35 or > 30. Finally I need to get a handle on what factors affect the value of a girl. Some girls that I thought should to be expensive were going for < 1000g, while others that were intended to cheaper "starter girls" were 1600g.

At least the obedience issue appears to be a simple (and boggling) mistake on my part; it appears I completely ignored the maximum value = 40 rule when allocating points to obedience. What is odd is that I did this only for obedience. I'm honestly at a loss to explain why I made a rule, fully intended to follow said rule, and proceeded to completely ignore the rule when it mattered. I my still allow some girls to have more than 40 starting obedience, but I intend to rebalance them appropriately.

A specific example of these problems is Kohaku. She was intended to be an expensive girl with good stats, balanced by a mild amount of rebelliousness and a tendency to attack your customers. However, in the current version she is a cheap, obedient girl who can make your breakfast, clean your room and entertain several customers all before you've eaten the piece of toast she made for you not 5 minutes earlier. In short, she's far too good for gold your pay to get her. I'll be reexamining the .girlsx files in an effort to address these issues post haste.

I think the first step in increasing my overall ability to balance girls is to get an understanding of what traits are overpowered, in what way they are overpowered and then give those traits the proper amount of respect. To that end I'll probably end up making a spreadsheet or something that tells me exactly how much each trait modifies the core stats/skills so I can have a quick way to reference how things work in this version.

Offline Aika

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 12:01:37 AM »
There are rebelliousness/chance to obey changes coming down the line. I did a full reevaluation of everything that affects the rebelliousness number. Here are the changes to be made in the first release of WhoreMaster MMX

Before:
Love will affect the Rebelliousness number and then also affect the girl's chance to obey, which is based on the rebelliousness number.
Dependent will guarantee a rebelliousness value no higher than -40
Meek will guarantee a rebelliousness value no higher than 20
Having a gang guarding will directly modify the Rebelliousness number by -10
A girl's chance to obey will be modified by 1% for every point of enjoyment value of the job she's doing (including negative)
A girl's chance to obey will be increased by 1% for every 10 points of whichever is higher of love OR fear
A girl's chance to obey will be decreased by 1% for every 5 points of hate
Free girls will have 30 more rebelliousness than slave girls

After:
Love will no longer affect the Rebelliousness number
Dependent will guarantee a rebelliousness value no higher than -20
Meek will guarantee a rebelliousness value no higher than 10
Having a gang guarding will no longer modify Rebelliousness value, but will increase her chance to obey by 10%
A girl's chance to obey will be modified by 1% for every 2 points of enjoyment value of the job she's doing (including negative)
A girl's chance to obey will be increased by 1% for every 5 points of whichever is higher of love or fear
A girl's chance to obey will be decreased by 1% for every 3 points of hate
Free girls will have 14 more rebelliousness than slave girls

WhoreMaster MMX will be fully compatible with Whore Master Patch for its girls files.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:03:28 AM by Aika »

Offline Number76

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
Very useful info. I think I can safely add dependent to the list of overpowered traits, considering the rebelliousness range is -50 to 50 in the patch.

Offline Aika

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:26:43 AM »
Those are just the changes I made. There are other factors that I left alone... such as Broken Will guarantees -50 Rebelliousness.

Attached is a coretraits file that's been modified to indicate the effects of a trait (if any) on a girl's stats and skills. Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:29:09 AM by Aika »

Offline Number76

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 04:56:32 AM »
I've update the first post with rebalanced .girlsx files and reworked some images. The changelog has the specifics. To those who downloaded the packs and started a game, the pics will update dynamically however it is necessary to start a new game to benefit from the .grilsx changes.

Also be aware that I plan to take a stab at better balancing the random girls over the weekend. That will mean .rgirlsx changes.

Offline Number76

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 10:15:56 PM »
I've spent some time getting to know traits. The secondary effects added by traits are still largely untested, but I know enough to share some initial thoughts.

Also, I've decided that I don't want to classify traits as overpowered or underpowered here. The goal here is not to review the game and suggest changes; it is to better understand the existing functionality and create a set of guidelines for how to best work within it. So I believe a more neutral naming convention is called for. Since I've already used tiers when referring to girls, I'm going to use ranks.

Rank A Traits:

"Your argument is invalid, I have a bread helmet."

Rank A traits are traits that can by themselves redefine how a player evaluates a girl. They can override or obsolete other traits, significantly modify a girl's stats and/or grant a girl a powerful secondary effect. When creating girls these traits must be used cautiously since even one can unbalance a girl.

Rank B Traits:

"Over Nine-thousaaaaaand!"

Ranks B traits modify a girl's skill and stat total by more than 20 and less than 50. By combining with other traits Rank B traits these can unbalance a girl, but do not unbalance her by themselves. Traits in this category can also grant little or no stats, but have a significant secondary effect; so long as that effect does not unbalance a girl unaided. When creating girls Rank B traits can and should be used, but their total number should be controlled and their combinations considered.

Rank C Traits:

"Cool story, bro."

Rank C traits mostly add a little flavor to the girl and modify a girl's skill and stat total by less than 20. They can also have minor secondary effects. They can be added to girls freely, since it would take a large number of them to unbalance a girl.

Rank D Traits:

"The goggles, they do nothing!"

Rank D traits don't really do anything at all. They exist solely to add flavor and a touch of individuality to a girl. These traits can be added with impunity since no amount of them will ever imbalance a girl.

So there are my current thoughts on traits. I don't think I'm going to add a limit on the minimum or maximum number of traits I'm willing to assign a girl. Instead I might cap the total number of stat bonuses a girl gets from all her traits combined, and do...something...to consider the secondary effects granted by Rank B or greater traits. A system like this seems more flexible then saying x number of rank y traits, and no more. But I'm still pondering.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:11:54 AM by Number76 »

Offline Number76

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 12:12:59 AM »
I've updated the first post with new .girlsx files. With this change I revisited the four random girls and modified their stats, skills and traits. Random girls are no longer all generated from identical stat and skill ranges, so they should be a little more different from one another.

I'm also putting together additional random girls based on the girls from Dragon Quest III. My initial searches have turned up an acceptable number of images, with a larger number of uncensored or minimally censored pics than I expected. That should allow me to add another 2-6 random girls, depending on image availability.

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 02:04:29 AM »
Thanks for the pack, much appreciated.
 Arcueids image folder has the wrong name. And there's a few typos in the descriptions which I edited here if you want them.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ff03bu1mfx6bmmk

Offline Number76

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 02:57:50 AM »
Thanks Jaeke! It always nice to have a second pair of eyes look for mistakes and typos.

Arcueid's name was wrong, but I made my mistake in the .girlsx file and not the image directory name. Her proper name is Arcueid Brunestud, I had Arcueid Burnestud, and due to copy/paste I made that mistake at least twice. Thanks for the catch.

I've updated the .girlsx file available for download and the first post.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 06:21:37 AM »
i found a bunch of pics and posted them in Aikas thread but have no responce yet, could you look them over and make them into a pack?

ill quote the links below

well i got bored and started looking anyway haha, ok i have been searching for pics for "Kitsune Miko"

Yes (what i think you would like and should be in)
Profile : Link Link2
Oral : Link Link2
BDSM : Link Link2
Lesbian : Link Link2 Link3
pregnant : Link

Maybe (what i think could be in but have doubts about)
Group or anal? : Link
Oral : Link Link2
Combat : Link
Lesbian : Link
Group/lesbian or both? : Link
Lesbian or BDSM : Link

Offline Number76

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 10:43:52 PM »
While I would be willing to modify the stock girls (with the exception of Tsunade since my knowledge of Naruto is limited) to bring them in line with my vision of what girl packs should be, I am most definitely unwilling to step on other people's toes. From my point of view the stock girls do not belong to me. More importantly akia (the owner of these girls) is still actively working with crazy to make changes and improvements in Whore Master MMX.

In short, because these girls are not mine, and because the author of these girls is still very active I will not make any changes to them without explicit permission.

That said, if you want to use these images in your personal game, just download them into the girl's folder and name them appropriately. You've already done the most time consuming part; finding the images in the first place. I believe that WM will update pics dynamically so you won't need to start a new game to benefit from the new pics.

Also, please do not let this discourage you from critiquing my girls. If you find a girl to be unbalanced, disagree with the selection of traits, or find a bug, feel free to let me know. I might not agree with or accept your (or anyone's) suggestions, but I will listen and give them consideration.

And while I'm talking about my girls, I think that the slime girls as are a little bit too good. Specifically I think their constitution needs to be toned down a little, so that they get tired faster.