devolution

Author Topic: My Girl's~new links coming soon~VOTE FOR NEW GIRL!!!!  (Read 27298 times)

Offline b00marrows

My Girl's~new links coming soon~VOTE FOR NEW GIRL!!!!
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »
Taking resuests for a new girl current requests are:
1. lei lei(darkstalkers) = 1
2. Street Fighter set? (cammy, chun-li, Viper, mika?)
3. ....
4. ....
5. ....
6. ....
7. ....

to vote post a reply, 1 request per post DO NOT post a request if 3 are unanswered please.

artist_request breasts capcom han_juri juri_han nude street_fighter height=199 Juri Han :
-~=REMAKING=~- will probably abandon.

Moonlight Flower V1.4:
Anal   - 1
BDSM   - 3
Combat - 3
Death  - 2
Ecchi  - 4
Group  - 1
Lesbian- 1
Mast   - 2
Oral   - 3
Profile- 10
Sex    - 3
-new links coming soon-

Random Girls
Slime Girl V0.8.
-new links coming soon-

Dragon Girl V1.0.
-new links coming soon-
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:01:30 AM by b00marrows »

Offline Number76

Re: My Girl - Moonlight Flower v1.2 Loli? (for Aikas mod)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 12:03:22 AM »
A little feedback:

The images as a whole are pretty good. You're obviously preferring quality pics where they are available, but in some categories you just have to settle. Combat2 is the only image that I'd outright discard. If you're still looking to improve the pack gelbooru.com has a few good quality pics that aren't in your 1.2 version. Just do a search for moonlight_flower.

.girlsx file

Like you said she is crazy overpowered. She has 100% looks and 100% magic and 60% combat right from the start. That is somewhat balanced by the fact that with 0 obedience, 100 spirit, Iron Will, Aggressive and Fearless she likely to be almost permanently 50 rebelliousness (30 if you brand her as a slave). The only way I see a player getting any sort of consistent performance out of this girl would be after a lengthy stay in the dungeon where she was tortured until her Iron Will broke. If I remember correctly there are a few items with the same effect.

There are also a few typos on the description. I made a few edits, and did some word smithing. Use it if you want.

A Demon fox that takes on the appearance of a young human female. It is known to gain control of things by using the bell that it always carries. These foxes are also great leaders with strong magic and agile bodies.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 04:57:17 AM »
A little feedback:

The images as a whole are pretty good. You're obviously preferring quality pics where they are available, but in some categories you just have to settle. Combat2 is the only image that I'd outright discard. If you're still looking to improve the pack gelbooru.com has a few good quality pics that aren't in your 1.2 version. Just do a search for moonlight_flower.

.girlsx file

Like you said she is crazy overpowered. She has 100% looks and 100% magic and 60% combat right from the start. That is somewhat balanced by the fact that with 0 obedience, 100 spirit, Iron Will, Aggressive and Fearless she likely to be almost permanently 50 rebelliousness (30 if you brand her as a slave). The only way I see a player getting any sort of consistent performance out of this girl would be after a lengthy stay in the dungeon where she was tortured until her Iron Will broke. If I remember correctly there are a few items with the same effect.

There are also a few typos on the description. I made a few edits, and did some word smithing. Use it if you want.

A Demon fox that takes on the appearance of a young human female. It is known to gain control of things by using the bell that it always carries. These foxes are also great leaders with strong magic and agile bodies.

wow thanks! dident expect my first review to be that good. i played around last night and you are right it is hard to get her to listen, after a few weeks in the dungeon against my EPIC torturer she was obeying like a robot. i will be lowering the max stats a little ( i forgot to take into account that the traits give stats) to around 70.

galbooru huh? ill take a gander tonight, thanks.

i like the new description, my only issue is she is a 1 of a kind and the description dosen't exactly fit that. but i will use it anyway thanks!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
wow thanks! dident expect my first review to be that good. i played around last night and you are right it is hard to get her to listen, after a few weeks in the dungeon against my EPIC torturer she was obeying like a robot. i will be lowering the max stats a little ( i forgot to take into account that the traits give stats) to around 70.

galbooru huh? ill take a gander tonight, thanks.

i like the new description, my only issue is she is a 1 of a kind and the description dosen't exactly fit that. but i will use it anyway thanks!

There is a guide in the stickies and I've written a guide on how to approach searching for pictures as well.

http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=824.msg13184#msg13184

Maybe it will be of some help.
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

Re: My Girl - Moonlight Flower v1.3!!! - Loli?? - (for Aikas mod)
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 08:35:26 AM »
my only issue currently is the amount of people that post pictures with no tags and the amount of pictures with wrong tags on them. verry common on booru websites... ill take a look at your guide xela, but i guess google is always your best friend in the end ;D

what do you guys think of my de-censor?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 09:32:35 AM »
but i guess google is always your best friend in the end ;D

I think my guide suggests this somewhere ;)

There doesn't seem to be a download link in this thread or I've gone blind...
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 10:01:04 AM »
my bad, link up!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »

Great job! Did you use a guide or simply know your way around photoshop/gimp? If guide than which guide?
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 12:03:14 PM »
Great job! Did you use a guide or simply know your way around photoshop/gimp? If guide than which guide?

i would have used a guide but all i could find is the "copy a vag, paste and mix". i ended up using my verry little knowlage and patience i have to play around with paint.net, went badly so ended up editing it manualy. tho at the end it looked weird so i messed around with blur and sharpen and this is the result!

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »
possible making another Ragnarok Online monster girl soon, was thiking sohee or isis.

tho i dont like the backstory of sohee, something to do with if she is about to be raped and lose her virginity, she stabs herself with a silver dagger?

and the story of isis dosent fit the enemy in raganarok.... hmm...

Offline Popuri

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 06:19:01 AM »
Not sure off hand, but as I recall the Slavemaker forums over on FP have a guide on decensoring.  I'll see if I can't dig the link up after work tonight.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 07:12:22 AM »
ok, i decided i need a girl that is more capable torturer. so i decided to make a girl for it , a non random girl OFC. anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: started working on "Han Juri"? or is it "Juri Han"? the purple haired/horned girl from street fighter.
EDIT2: uploaded Han Juri "alpha", who like the new layout of the op?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:51:33 AM by b00marrows »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
Not sure off hand, but as I recall the Slavemaker forums over on FP have a guide on decensoring.  I'll see if I can't dig the link up after work tonight.

Didn't know they had a forum, I quit playing that a long time ago... A good guide would be much appreciated. I haven't tried decensoring myself, but the job b00marrows did looks really clean.
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

Han Juri 0.6 DONE! now playable!

EDIT: GirlsX is inside the pic folder!
EDIT2: warning! folder and .girlsX are named wrong!

EDIT3: girlsX also seems to crash the game... duno why...

EDIT4: fixed reuploading now...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:54:06 PM by b00marrows »