PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived -->

<< < (50/50)

DarkTl:
Hm, I thought all problems with traits were left behind after you added that multilayered trait system. Ok, I will refrain from it.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 07, 2013, 11:43:36 AM ---Hm, I thought all problems with traits were left behind after you added that multilayered trait system. Ok, I will refrain from it.

--- End quote ---

It should not mess up the game and counter is likely to work as intended due to that multilayered system. My point was that an equipable item that adds or removes temporary traits is not a good concept in itself.

In any case, all items should be tested, next week I am planning to move all of our development on a separate branch of this forum, reorganize it, write some general goals for development so everyone knows where we're heading, refactor jobs and add new windows for girls profile and next day screen to facilitate testing. It will be easier to figure out what works and what isn't then.

DarkTl:
Well, I thought about item that could temporarily hide scars (since potions removing them are relatively expensive and rare), but if it will remove them completely, it does not make sense.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 07, 2013, 12:50:45 PM ---Well, I thought about item that could temporarily hide scars (since potions removing them are relatively expensive and rare), but if it will remove them completely, it does not make sense.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense I suppose, still it might be simpler to create a consumable like make up powder that temporary hide scars, In any case, to answer your original question, I think that scars if those are temporary trait, should return with a reset counter after item is unequipped.

DarkTl:
And amulet slot is done. 20 items, just like for ring slot. I'll probably have to increase number of rings eventually, since we have three times more slots for them.
Next one is feet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version