PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived -->

<< < (3/13) > >>

DarkTl:
First of all, there is 5% chance for a group of customers. It means a group scene and, if they want to attack, a group of enemies. I know we don't have a group sex yet, but we do have customers attacks, so...

Looks like customer's money depends on customer's class (and that's depending on percentage of poor, middle class and rich people in the town). Then the game calculates services cost depending on girl's stats and compares these two values. Nothing new here.

If you don't want to code all this yet, it can wait. But please let's avoid crutches like simple dice throwing.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 04, 2013, 03:22:27 PM ---First of all, there is 5% chance for a group of customers. It means a group scene and, if they want to attack, a group of enemies. I know we don't have a group sex yet, but we do have customers attacks, so...

Looks like customer's money depends on customer's class (and that's depending on percentage of poor, middle class and rich people in the town). Then the game calculates services cost depending on girl's stats and compares these two values. Nothing new here.

If you don't want to code all this yet, it can wait. But please let's avoid crutches like simple dice throwing.

--- End quote ---

Costumers in PyTFall already have classes and money based on those classes.
PyTFall also already has services cost calculations depending on a whole mess of factors I cannot even recall at the moment.

But I am going to use crutches until we figure out solid economics for the game like:

- Prices for buildings
- Price for a fix (drug)
- Price for a fuck with a cheap slut
- Price for a fuck with a decent slut
- Price for a fuck with a really good prostitute
- Price for a fuck with a courtesan
- Price for a fuck with a noble girl
- Price for some basic items and upgrades
- Price for slave's upkeep
- Wages for free girls
- Prices for Education
- Prices for Slaves

I am basically pulling prices out of my ass right now, but game actually seems to be more or less balanced already. Crutches are good for creating a game flow for testing and developing purposes. After we get a bit further with the design something like:

dice(15):
    code

can be easily changed to:
if client.gold < chr.getWPrice():
    code

So plan is to do it right in the end :)

FlamBurger:
Yes there's nothing wrong for a game to use crutches. Especially a game so new like this one.

CherryWood:
Sometimes brothels have customers who don't came primary for action and want more just to have a nice girl company as a stress relief. There can be standard service in it, but it's more about talking, lots of cuddling, bath together...etc.
Maybe we could have something like that?

Because these customers want a private time, I believe it's a job for prostitute and not part of service girl job, and also Prostitutes could use a chance to actually use stats like intelligence somewhere :)
This should take more AP then usual customer. (they pay and stay for longer time)
These customers are usually rich so it could happen mostly only in brothels with better location. (and not often)
We could use a nude image category for that so H wont get short.

Xela:

--- Quote from: CherryWood on May 27, 2013, 02:28:06 AM ---Sometimes brothels have customers who don't came primary for action and want more just to have a nice girl company as a stress relief. There can be standard service in it, but it's more about talking, lots of cuddling, bath together...etc.
Maybe we could have something like that?

Because these customers want a private time, I believe it's a job for prostitute and not part of service girl job, and also Prostitutes could use a chance to actually use stats like intelligence somewhere :)
This should take more AP then usual customer. (they pay and stay for longer time)
These customers are usually rich so it could happen mostly only in brothels with better location. (and not often)
We could use a nude image category for that so H wont get short.

--- End quote ---

Maybe, I don't fancy coding in yet another job, but we can do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version