PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived -->

<< < (2/13) > >>

DarkTl:
So, at which stage exactly temporary traits, effects, misc items temp fields, etc. get -1 day?

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 03, 2013, 07:19:55 AM ---So, at which stage exactly temporary traits, effects, misc items temp fields, etc. get -1 day?

--- End quote ---

Here:

- Girls
1) Personal girls reports for each girl in your service.

Xela:
This is useful, I found a good deal of holes in the code :)

+ someone may find it interesting to design game elements in the future!

I am done with concepts for tonight, going to write some code.

DarkTl:

--- Quote from: Xela on May 03, 2013, 05:39:37 AM ---If girl has any of the following traits: ["Smart", "Genius"]
Has 50% to calm the client down.

--- End quote ---
I think you forget Charismatic here.

Besides, I remember those great situations in wm when customer doesn't have enough money to pay for girl's service, and then you'll get his wife/daughters in brothel as random characters. I know we don't have them yet (too bad), but the idea of insolvency is interesting.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 03, 2013, 01:16:33 PM ---I think you forget Charismatic here.

--- End quote ---

I'll add it right now.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 03, 2013, 01:16:33 PM ---Besides, I remember those great situations in wm when customer doesn't have enough money to pay for girl's service, and then you'll get his wife/daughters in brothel as random characters. I know we don't have them yet (too bad), but the idea of insolvency is interesting.

--- End quote ---

All of the elements in the game were poorly designed, because I tried to have them mimic original SimBrothel first, SimBro 1X second and WM third... This is mainly the reason I want to lay out and redesign all concepts and design everything before I code it in the future.

Costumers actually have gold just like player and girls, it is simply not being used by the game right now. Currently it is assumed that clients have infinite gold. Insolvency can still be achieved by throwing dice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version