Author Topic: KITAmaru's Relatively-Obscure Girls. A 'casual' modmaker thread!  (Read 10746 times)

Offline KITAmaru

Hello!  I've recently downloaded this game and am enjoying the freedom of creativity so far.  Like some members on this particular board, I pretty much make these girl packs when I'm in a good mood, and am currently not taking requests.  But anyhow, I'll post them one at a time as I get them all polished up. 

I warn you now, some if not most of the girls I post are relatively obscure or side-characters that not everyone would care about (for example, I'm the kind of person that if you were to look into my H folder, you'd find little to no pictures of more popular female characters such as Aerith, Morrigan, Kasumi, etc).  But if you're into those, then I hope you enjoy my stuff...  I try to keep my images relatively non- /d/, if you know what I mean, but for the sake of getting the sets more complete, obviously you may find some stuff for 'Beast1', 'Beast2' that may be a little graphic and so on.

Keep in mind that yeah, I do try to stay away from excess text or doujin rips as far as images go, but with some of the girls I like, hentai of them is SO hard to find that it is pretty much limited to that.  To keep the 'immersion' however, I've done my best to clean them up and remove excess frames or words.  Naturally, all images are property of their respective artists/owners and not mine.

I haven't tossed my ENTIRE collections into these, just roughly at least 3-5+ of hopefully every category.  I apologize in advance if I don't seem to have enough (usually with my current resources it can be tough to find 'Les' pictures of more obscure characters) for each one, but what can ya do.

Finally, for your ease of access, they are available as Slaves.  This can be easily changed via the Editor.

Here's my first entry for tonight:
Yae
(from Ganbare Goemon series aka The Mystical Ninja--anybody remember those?!)

Download-link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjxqnj2zzmk

Hope you enjoy!  More to come soon.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:30:50 AM by KITAmaru »

Offline KITAmaru

Re: KITAmaru's Relatively-Obscure Girls. A 'casual' modmaker thread!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 06:29:55 AM »
Here's the next:

Kisara Nanjo
(of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!)
I apologize for the shoddy doujin-rip images of the 'Group' images.  Good hentai of her is just so hard to find!

Download-link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zteq5lziodm

I'll add some more later!

EDIT: To avoid too much spam, this second post of mine here will be where I post pretty much everything.  I'm also concerned about images stacking up and eventually making it laggy to move up and down--anybody know a good image posting site that allows thumbnails (All my profile previews are clean) and doesn't expire within like 2 months?

Yadoumaru Lisa
(from Bleach)
A more well-known series, still a relatively obscure character (to the point where this pack is a pretty small one).  Oh well...  I've tried to clean up the images as best I can, enjoy.

Download-link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mnrjmktiivz
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:43:02 AM by KITAmaru »

Offline LordJerle

Re: KITAmaru's Relatively-Obscure Girls. A 'casual' modmaker thread!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »
You can edit your original post with the new download links and just post announcements in replies, you know :P It's less spammy in the long run :)